ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A Appendix 2 questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dan1988
Newly Registered

VAF4A Appendix 2 questions

Post by dan1988 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi I am currently filling out the VAF4A Appendix 2 form for my Fiancee's VISA and I have a few questions. I have searched for the answers but cannot find them

1) In part 1 - point 1.6 "How often do you meet?" I have not be able to see my Fiancee since July 2012, when she lived in the UK we saw each other everyday, but I am assuming the question means form when she has not been in the UK. She lives in Vietnam and with work it is hard to visit regularly, so as I have only visited once in a year should I put "once per year"?

2) My salary is above the £18,600 before tax threshold, but I do have savings above £16,000. I have provided evidence of my savings in the form of statements. Should I only fill in the Part 3A category A, or also fill in Part 3F (I am assuming I tick the box in 3.74 stating "Category D combined with other income except self employment" if I also need to fill this in.

3) As Part 3A (and possibly Part 3F) are the only relevant parts, do I leave the other parts (3B, 3C, 3D and 3E) completely blank?

I just want to make sure I am filling it in correctly and to me it is not quite clear, if anyone can give me some guidance it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time :)

desmortess

Re: VAF4A Appendix 2 questions

Post by desmortess » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 am

dan1988 wrote:Hi I am currently filling out the VAF4A Appendix 2 form for my Fiancee's VISA and I have a few questions. I have searched for the answers but cannot find them

1) In part 1 - point 1.6 "How often do you meet?" I have not be able to see my Fiancee since July 2012, when she lived in the UK we saw each other everyday, but I am assuming the question means form when she has not been in the UK. She lives in Vietnam and with work it is hard to visit regularly, so as I have only visited once in a year should I put "once per year"?

2) My salary is above the £18,600 before tax threshold, but I do have savings above £16,000. I have provided evidence of my savings in the form of statements. Should I only fill in the Part 3A category A, or also fill in Part 3F (I am assuming I tick the box in 3.74 stating "Category D combined with other income except self employment" if I also need to fill this in.

3) As Part 3A (and possibly Part 3F) are the only relevant parts, do I leave the other parts (3B, 3C, 3D and 3E) completely blank?

I just want to make sure I am filling it in correctly and to me it is not quite clear, if anyone can give me some guidance it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time :)
1) Yearly
2) Just depend on one category as you have satisfied Part 3A Category which is earning 18600. Dont try to confuse case worker by ticking Category D
3)Part 3A fill only this

dan1988
Newly Registered

Post by dan1988 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks for the help

dan1988
Newly Registered

Post by dan1988 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi,

Just got one more question, I will fill in only section 3 Part 3A (from point 3.4 to 3.21) I will then leave the other section 3 Parts B to F completely blank.

However the last question in Part3A question 3.22:

"3.22 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same
employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total
income from salaried employment received in the 12 months
prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement
you must meet?"

I have had the same employer for the past 18 months so do I leave this question blank? I meet the financial requirements but this question is for someone with multiple employers in a 12 month period so I am assuming leave it blank. Is this correct?

Thank for your time :)

alladin

Post by alladin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 pm

dan1988 wrote:Hi,

Just got one more question, I will fill in only section 3 Part 3A (from point 3.4 to 3.21) I will then leave the other section 3 Parts B to F completely blank.

However the last question in Part3A question 3.22:

"3.22 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same
employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total
income from salaried employment received in the 12 months
prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement
you must meet?"

I have had the same employer for the past 18 months so do I leave this question blank? I meet the financial requirements but this question is for someone with multiple employers in a 12 month period so I am assuming leave it blank. Is this correct?

Thank for your time :)
yes, I would assume so. I will leave it blank.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 pm

HI
i am ready to apply but can someone tell me where i can find the application form for spouse visa
i am ready to apply for my wifes visa
i want to print the forms and fill in england and send ready to be signed in pakistan via royal mail international signed for.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 pm

aaroon7861 wrote:HI
i am ready to apply but can someone tell me where i can find the application form for spouse visa
i am ready to apply for my wifes visa
i want to print the forms and fill in england and send ready to be signed in pakistan via royal mail international signed for.
i am currently looking at APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A NOVEMBER 2012)
what else do i need

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:31 pm

i printed off visa form vaf4a
and vafa2 the appendix on finance
i only printed the actual data forms not the guidance is that OK?

menwall

Post by menwall » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Page 12 (Part 10) of the VAF4A form tells you exactly what appendix you need for your situation. I believe this is Appendix 2 only but read Part 10 of the VAF4A which will tell you exactly what you need depending on your situation.

You don't need to give them the guidance forms for any visa forms if thats what you are asking. This would serve no purpose to them.

aaroon7861
Newly Registered

Post by aaroon7861 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm

[quote="menwall"]Page 12 (Part 10) of the VAF4A form tells you exactly what appendix you need for your situation. I believe this is Appendix 2 only but read Part 10 of the VAF4A which will tell you exactly what you need depending on your situation.

You don't need to give them the guidance forms for any visa forms if thats what you are asking. This would serve no purpose to them.[/quote
thanks that was what i needed to know! :)