ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

booking appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

singhilr

booking appointment

Post by singhilr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 am

its a nightmare,can't even login to my account...anyone there tips will be handy
thnks

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 am

I was in the same boat as you last night. I logged in at 10pm last night and that was about all I could do till 2am. I did not give up so I got stuck with it and my finger was on F5 till 2am.

At 2:02am this morning (28th Feb), I guess I was one of the first people to get in and there were appointments in Solihull, Liverpool and Sheffield scattered everywhere.

I guess the best way to get appointment would be to go to bed early and wake up at 1:30am to log in. UKBA website come alive again at 2am.

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 am

sayome_now wrote:I was in the same boat as you last night. I logged in at 10pm last night and that was about all I could do till 2am. I did not give up so I got stuck with it and my finger was on F5 till 2am.

At 2:02am this morning (28th Feb), I guess I was one of the first people to get in and there were appointments in Solihull, Liverpool and Sheffield scattered everywhere.

I guess the best way to get appointment would be to go to bed early and wake up at 1:30am to log in. UKBA website come alive again at 2am.
i did the same,kept refresing till 2.00,and then saw few slots when website became live .And grabbed the first one at solihull...atlast waking up the night paid n i think even the booking system was more stable after 2.00.Have u booked in solihull as well.
goodluck with ur application

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 am

No, I got Sheffield! Because we are three in total all appointments were finished before I finished typing our detail. So, I went for Sheffield.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

singhilr wrote:
sayome_now wrote:I was in the same boat as you last night. I logged in at 10pm last night and that was about all I could do till 2am. I did not give up so I got stuck with it and my finger was on F5 till 2am.

i did the same,kept refresing till 2.00,and then saw few slots when website became live .And grabbed the first one at solihull...atlast waking up the night paid n i think even the booking system was more stable after 2.00.Have u booked in solihull as well.
goodluck with ur application
Good Luck mate.

azee_cw1
Newly Registered

Post by azee_cw1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 am

[quote="sayome_now"]No, I got Sheffield! Because we are three in total all appointments were finished before I finished typing our detail. So, I went for Sheffield.[/quote]

Can you please tell what details are required at the time of booking?
Thanks.

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

@azee_cw1

Just five fields;
1. First name
2. Last Name
3. Date of Birth. However, in DOB field you will need to select from dropdown menu your day, month of birth then you will need to type your year of birth.

Gob00st

Re: booking appointment

Post by Gob00st » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 pm

You need to login early say 11:45, then after 12, keep trying till 1 or 2 a.m.

Then you should have it !

Best of luck.
Gob
singhilr wrote:its a nightmare,can't even login to my account...anyone there tips will be handy
thnks

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 pm

@Gob00st

I could not log in from 10pm till 2am on the 26th Feb... Apply online is trickier than you think now.
There maintenance work between 1 - 4 march, hopefully that will reduce the pain.

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm

If there is maintenance , then no one can do it, website is down.
But generally as long as you keep trying you will be fine.

BTW I just booked mine few weeks ago. It's painful but it's definitely doable ,just keep trying.

Please distinguish website down due to large amount of access and normal maintenance.

For latter one it's fair as on one can access it but that's not normally the case.

HTH
sayome_now wrote:@Gob00st

I could not log in from 10pm till 2am on the 26th Feb... Apply online is trickier than you think now.
There maintenance work between 1 - 4 march, hopefully that will reduce the pain.