ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success-Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aarnav

ILR Success-Croydon

Post by aarnav » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 am

Hello Forum Members & moderators

First of all thanks for valuable information shared here

My Case (Applied along with wife & Mother)

WP (ICT) till 2010

Tier2 (ICT) -till 2012 -PBS

Tier 2 (ICT ) LTS- till 2014

Appointment at 10:40 AM ,Reached by 10:20

Security Check

Long queue for Payment -waited around 20 mins

Made payment ,Initially had booked appointment for my UK born Son also ,so the person at the counter siad you must apply for ILR for your SOn also ( its mandatory) ,mentioned him that I have read & its optional

He persisted but went & checked with his manager ,came back & said its optional

Gave ticket number & asked us to go to First Floor

Went to First Floor to Payment counters ( they are on right side when you enter)
Went on to counters 29-33 for biometrics -There screen which displays tticket numbers wasn't working ( it use to work) so sat closer to biometrics counters

Waited for some time ,Biometrics done ,form signed mentioned about previous biometrics

Again waited for some time & one case worker called

Asked for passports & BRP's & forms - Very polite person -Said since i am appying for my mother also she will need to check with senior case worker ,came back after 15 mins & then asked us to go to 2nd Floor

Waited for 20-30 mins ,called by Case worker

Very serious person , :? Gave her documents

Forms ,PP'BRP

Original WP -She took just photocopy

Marriage Certificate -She didn't bother

Son's Birth certificate-Took photocopy of the same

Bank Statement -12 months (She said need only for the last 3 months)

Payslips- again she picked up randomly

Employer letter for SOC codes ,Confirmation that they want me to continue+ Absences (She was quite interested in that ) -Took all the employer letter originals ,rest of the docs she took with her were photocopies

Asked if I was with one Employer for all 5 years -Told her so ,She was quite happy <few other friends also mentioned about the same <I think in case of WP's it might be considered good reflection , if you are with 1 employer

Electrol Register docs -

Letter from surgery -She didn't bother with it

Bills from utility companies -Picked few photo copies

Had attached few addtional documents (Section 11 states that for your duration as WP holder you should provide evidence ,so had bank statement s & payslips for 2008-2010 ) -she said not required

Council Tax Bills - Picked up few random bills

P60's -She took photocopies for all 5 years -If you get E- P-60 then it has to be stamped by employer as she checked for the same

Life in UK Certificate -Checked originals & then took photocopies with her

Didn't ask me for Photographs& I also forgot - Handed over that as well

Told around 1:30 that application looks ok But biometrics is very slow ,so we can have lunch & come back in an hours time

Came back around 2:45 ,Application approved by 3:00 PM

Now Awaiting BRP

Thanks Again ,

Learning -Documentation is a pain ,so always allow 1-2 months for that

Rgds

Aarn

mprmani
Newly Registered

Post by mprmani » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 am

Arun,

I am also in WP ICT. Can you please provide the employer letter and absenses letter format. It will be great help.

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 am

28 February 2013

UK Border Agency
Public Enquiry Office
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

To Whom It May Concern,

RE: Mr XXXXX – XXXX National – Date of Birth -

We are writing this letter in support of the application submitted by Mr XXXX for him to be granted Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK along with his dependants.

We confirm that Mr XXXX has been employed by XXXX (Company Name) ltd. in the UK since (Date of your First Entry.)

We confirm that Mr XXXX is currently employed in the position of (Designation)and receives an annual salary of GBP XXXX per annum (Based on 40 Hours/week)

We can confirm his job is similar to SOC code (2132-Software Professionals-Software Engineer), which has a minimum salary of £30100 per annum.

Accordingly, Mr XXXX is being paid above the appropriate salary for the job as stated in codes of Practice for Tier 2 Sponsors published by UKBA

We also confirm that

(i) We still require Mr XXXX for the employment in question, and
(ii) We intend to retain him in the UK for the foreseeable future..

Furthermore we can confirm that Mr XXXX is required to travel outside of the UK on behalf of XXXX (Company Name) Ltd. on a regular basis. Please find attached the list of Mr XXXX’s business travel as well as personal travels which were part of his annual leave entitlement.

If you have any queries in connection with this application, please do not hesitate to contact (The Name of Letter Issuer )Limited in the first instance who is dealing with this matter on 020 -XXX -XXXX/or by e-mail

Yours faithfully,

Contact Person (HR Manager /Director)

(on behalf of XXXX Ltd..)

I am not sure how to attach Excel spreadsheets to this post ,so that you can simply work by creating the below fields in excel & then copy pasting with all the info to word

Letter has to be on Original letter Head & not on digital ( that may also be accepted but preference is for company letter head )

List of Absences:

Sequence
Number Country
Visited City
Visited Reason e.g -Holiday,
Business, Visiting Relatives DATE OF DEPARTURE Date of Return Total Number of Days Absent.
From UK(dd/mm/yy) Return To UK(dd/mm/yy)

Total

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 pm

You can check your SOC code from your certificate of sponsorship ( if not known ) & minimum salary from COP Codes list

+ make sure that letter says you are being paid above the rate ,if you say you will be paid above the rate ,it will be rejected

mprmani
Newly Registered

Post by mprmani » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you so much.