ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment for dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

PEO appointment for dependant

Post by Sanjit001 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 am

I have been trying since couple of days..actually nights for booking appointments for myself+3 dependants..without any luck.

Last night I booked individual appointment for myself and each dependants separately for the same date and time.

Has anybody done the same and have been allowed to the PEO?

Any expert advice?

Thanks
San

longhorn1

Re: PEO appointment for dependant

Post by longhorn1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 am

Sanjit001 wrote:I have been trying since couple of days..actually nights for booking appointments for myself+3 dependants..without any luck.

Last night I booked individual appointment for myself and each dependants separately for the same date and time.

Has anybody done the same and have been allowed to the PEO?

Any expert advice?

Thanks
San
I did but it was for myself and 2 adult dependants( children above 18years ). My gut feeling is that you should give it a go if you have secured the appointments. This is because from my experience at the gate, they just look check to confirm you have an appointment and not whether your dependants are included on the same form or not. All they look at is your appointment letter. Just make sure your's is the first appointment before your dependants. Then once inside, you will be called first for them to go through your documentation. At that point, you can tell the UKBA staff that you were infact here with your dependants and ask if you can be seen together by the same case worker. This is what I did and it was granted.
My advise is keep the appointments and by the grace of God you will find favour.

Longhorn1

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

Hi Sanjit001,

How did you book appointment for your dependants.... is it with different logins created for each dependant?

Hi longhorn1,

Which PEO have you been? If not Solihull then hope you need to pay the fees first... then do you need to pay Main applicant fees for everyone because the appointments are different...

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Post by Sanjit001 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks longhorn1 for the moral support ! I think i would try this as my first option if I am unable to get an appointment for all together.

If they dont allow me to enter..then what else could I do? will have to send the application by Post !

@CD_April2013ILR: Yes, I booked multiple application through different login ID.

I have booked at Sheffield. Any idea if they take the fees first at the time of entry?

Thanks
San

CD_April2013ILR

Post by CD_April2013ILR » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you Sanjit001 for the reply.

Hope Sheffield takes the fees first at the entry. Others please confirm who went through this PEO.

longhorn1

Post by longhorn1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 am

Sanjit001 wrote:Thanks longhorn1 for the moral support ! I think i would try this as my first option if I am unable to get an appointment for all together.

If they dont allow me to enter..then what else could I do? will have to send the application by Post !

@CD_April2013ILR: Yes, I booked multiple application through different login ID.

I have booked at Sheffield. Any idea if they take the fees first at the time of entry?

Thanks
San
I attended Sheffield PEO and no, they don't ask you to pay on entry. On entry, they ask you to go to window 7 for your token (number), then you wait to be called to another window for your documents to be checked. This is not the caseworker but only an admin staff I guess. If all is okay, then you'll be directed to the payment window with your folders to pay. You submit your folders here and will be assigned to a caseworker who will call later if there is anything to clarify.
At least this is how mine went in Sheffield.

longhorn1

legit2011

Post by legit2011 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 pm

@longhorn.
I am on the same situation, Its difficult to get a PEO AP with dependants, but easier for self. Last night I booked individual slots for myself and partner...Hmmm..but realsising I have to make payment before I am been seen, that means double main applicant payment:(.

Now my question is, what will be the status of my partner if I go for ILR right now and apply for my partner at a later date??. I am on Tier 2 G at the moment and she is my dependant.

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Post by Sanjit001 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 am

Last night after trying hard till 2 pm..i managed to book appointment for Myself + 3 dependant for 03 April in Shefield :-)
So relaxed now..

learning- Have patience and if anyone is booking for dependants book any available slot so that you do not need to enter the details again for each time the site is down...and you can reschedule anytime ..just few clicks away !

Cheers
San

legit2011

Post by legit2011 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 pm

@sandjit001...nice one...congrats I will keep trying though.

however can any one assist me here please...

Now my question is, what will be the status of my partner if I go for ILR right now and apply for my partner at a later date??. I am on Tier 2 G at the moment and she is my dependant.

regards