ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - SET(O) - Evidence for reason of absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KALA2013
Newly Registered

ILR - SET(O) - Evidence for reason of absence

Post by KALA2013 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:37 am

Hi,

I am due for ILR now and I am trying to fill in the application form.

I have the following query:

In Section 6.2 the dates for the absences from the UK is asked. Under that evidence for each absence is asked.

Can some please suggest me what evidence can be provided? I can think of my passport alone, as it has the immigration stamps? Any thing else can be provided?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Kala

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:30 pm

You need the explain the leave's nature and your all visa dates and how much total absences etc to get answer for your query
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

aarnav

Post by aarnav » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Can't you get a letter from your employer

if not then E-tickets/ Bank Statements or credit card statements to confirm travel (Boarding passes tubs if you have)??