ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Application Refused.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waki

Post by waki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

hi page up,i think you have to keep dignity in the face of any human difficulty and you are not doing that effectively in anyway.u've written to home office for your passport and i can tell you for a fact, they will not give you your passport back but will give you a letter that must be accepted by registrar indicating that your passport is with them and it requires the registrar to contact them for your passport.In the mean time,they will definately come to interview you on your wedding day,so be prepared.May i also say that you are lucky to be working even thou the pay amount to slavery,their are lots of people with Coa with right to work who wld not find a job.Be a man,it will not last for ever.

pageup
Member of Standing

thanks.

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Well written, wonderfull advise. its just the stress, am thinking too much thanks

pageup
Member of Standing

my letter ukba.

Post by pageup » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 pm

I and my wife also wrote letter to ukba to allow us to get married or give instrctions to local registary to register our marriage. How long this can take, for me now 1 day is equal to ,1 week!. Cannot wait for this stress to finish. Please guide..[/list]

pageup
Member of Standing

calling ukba.

Post by pageup » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Do you think I should call ukba, for my marriage right, passport, also shall I tell them please allow me to workat be 20 hours, ... Need ur views on this. Thank U .

waki

Post by waki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 pm

i bet no one is taking you too serious now as u keep asking similar questions in different ways.the answer to ur current post is in this thread if you took time to look at it from the beginning.

pageup
Member of Standing

thank u.

Post by pageup » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm

I agree with U, I am thinking too much about it. Thank U all. For useful advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

new court hearing date.

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello, as you are aware my court hearing was adjourned on 21 Feb 2013. Because my Islamic marriage us not yet registers under English law. On the advise of my barrister we adjourn the hearing, but on the day judge said if I get married under English law then I should not be in court. Then she said let say this process to take 6 week. Now I got the hearing on 8 April 2013, I am waiting for my passport or any paper from ukba so that I can register my marriage. My question is if I do not get reply from ukba until 5 April which is Friday, does that mean I have to be in court on 8 April. I hope I am making sense. Please advise

ccyrex
Newly Registered

eea spouse visa refusal

Post by ccyrex » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:55 pm

hi every one. i need help on my situation. i applied for eea spouse visa on oct 2012 i m from pakistan but i m on student visa in u.k. i got refused in feb 2013 which said.
''u hv statd that ur eea family member is employed at mcdonalds and have provided no current evidence that she is excercising treaty rights as qualified person in the u.k as a worker, as detailed under regulation 6 of the immigration (EEA) regulations 2006.
therefore it has been decided to refuse ur application.

they hv refused me without any reason becos i did provide them her recent payslips, a contract letter and bank statement which shows that the salary is coming every week. but case worker has overlooked her job documents.
and it is also not mentioned in the refusal that he has seen her payslips. either they lost it or did it delebratly bcoz they didnt even send us those payslips or contract letter back along with other documents.

now i have appealed but my question is how much are my chances to win the appeal and second thing is it compulsory for me to take my wife on hearing? as she doesnt want to go. so can i represent her myself along with solicitor. or i must need to take her? and how much that affect my appeal decision if i dont take her with me?

pageup
Member of Standing

do take ur wife.

Post by pageup » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 am

It is must U take ur wife to court. Because U will get a visa because of her. Read also ukba websites, fir what documents they looking for in order to grant U a resident card,, is ur marriage registeyed under English law, I do not mean Islamic nikkah,, and please do not trust ur silictor blindly... It is my experimcw.

fahad346

Re: eea spouse visa refusal

Post by fahad346 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 am

ccyrex wrote:hi every one. i need help on my situation. i applied for eea spouse visa on oct 2012 i m from pakistan but i m on student visa in u.k. i got refused in feb 2013 which said.
''u hv statd that ur eea family member is employed at mcdonalds and have provided no current evidence that she is excercising treaty rights as qualified person in the u.k as a worker, as detailed under regulation 6 of the immigration (EEA) regulations 2006.
therefore it has been decided to refuse ur application.

they hv refused me without any reason becos i did provide them her recent payslips, a contract letter and bank statement which shows that the salary is coming every week. but case worker has overlooked her job documents.
and it is also not mentioned in the refusal that he has seen her payslips. either they lost it or did it delebratly bcoz they didnt even send us those payslips or contract letter back along with other documents.

now i have appealed but my question is how much are my chances to win the appeal and second thing is it compulsory for me to take my wife on hearing? as she doesnt want to go. so can i represent her myself along with solicitor. or i must need to take her? and how much that affect my appeal decision if i dont take her with me?

Well i also in Dec 12 for EEA2 and i am from pak as well on student visa. But i only provided my wife's contract of employment n employer letter not the bank statements of her etc and they issued me RC.
I think we both have the same situation but i think she didnt looked ur wife's payslips or contract. just write to her back to review the decision and highlight Payslips & contract with that letter.

ccyrex
Newly Registered

eea refusal

Post by ccyrex » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm

that is wt surprised me because my friend has send the same documents and he got resident card on just a single payslip of his payslip along with other documents.
i dont know why it happend to me? anyways i asked my lawyer before making an appeal about the review. she said there is no option like review in this case. u have to make new application or appeal.
she also said that if i apply again they can might put some more refusals just to defend themselves so its better if u appeal.
but my wife does nt want to go to the court. thats the main problem now.

pageup
Member of Standing

please do advuse

Post by pageup » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Please do advise.me

naija99
Member of Standing

EEA refusal

Post by naija99 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Why dont you appeal and ask for it to be decided on the papers rather than an oral hearing.
Provide all payslips and P60's and valid marriage certificate. Appeal should be granted.

pageup
Member of Standing

please asvise

Post by pageup » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:07 am

I got hearing again on 8 April, my last hearing was adjourned on 21 feb by me on the advise of my barrister, my Islamic marriage us not yet registered under English law.. My passport with ukba since 2006, I am waiting for my passport from ukba, so what is the point if 8 April gearing,,,, please advise