ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need info from Kaya / Others

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KV

Need info from Kaya / Others

Post by KV » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:46 am

Thanks for the info kayalami and rhodes. The so called 'stated' timelines keeps varying. When i applied (from India), the timelines for decision making was 22 - 24 months. Now on the CIC website, it shows 58 months !! So if i consider the timelines when i made an application, my decision should have been conveyed to me by now. Whereas all i see on website is 'under process' status.

I had sent my IELTS score to them last year October and they have still not sent any acknowledgement of the same (they are suppose to acknowledge within 60 days). Nor have they asked for PCC.

What do i do? can you pls suggest.

Rhodes

Post by Rhodes » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:38 am

I think I'd be inclined to send the High Commission a fax to seek acknowledgement that your IELTS score has been received. That is just about the only way to contact them, certainly in London.