ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from School for Attendance

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drzeevoh73

Letter from School for Attendance

Post by drzeevoh73 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 am

Hi Guys,
Just called NCS Manchester for 02/04/13 Appointment, for myself, wife and my two kids, which i readily got.
But the lady on phone asked me to bring a letter from (Children) school confirming their attendance . Have anybody heard of that ? If somebody have the format i will really appreciate that.

Thanks.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Helloooo
anybody plz....

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 am

Anybody can answer??

Amber
Mood:

Re: Letter from School for Attendance

Post by Amber » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 am

drzeevoh73 wrote:Hi Guys,
Just called NCS Manchester for 02/04/13 Appointment, for myself, wife and my two kids, which i readily got.
But the lady on phone asked me to bring a letter from (Children) school confirming their attendance . Have anybody heard of that ? If somebody have the format i will really appreciate that.

Thanks.
Did you book the appointment on a school day? ;-) a school letter will confirm attendance for the residence requirement I suspect.

aprilclub

Re: Letter from School for Attendance

Post by aprilclub » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 am

drzeevoh73 wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks.
This is a pretty standard thing. No standard format, only 1 sentence stating the years she has been in the school and her attendance percentage. Ask from all the schools she has attended; and the school will readily provide it. Usually signed by head/deputy head. ( They might also add that the school wishes her the best of luck and all success in becoming a British Citizen).

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks April....
really appreciate your answer.

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 am

Hi drzeevoh73

As far as you have the children passports showing their 5 years residence in UK you really don't need any letter from school confirming their attendance.

I just submitted my naturalisation application on 25th Feb (Two adults + 3 children), i took school letters with me but the NCS staff refused to take the letters and said exactly what i said above. You do ot need any letter from school confirming kids attendance as far as they have their passports showing their 5 years continous residence in UK.

Regards

sayam04

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks sayam,
I am using Manchester NCS and when i called them to book an appointment the lady on phone specifically asked for it. If you have that laetter can you send me the template plz.

Thanks.

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 am

All you need to do is go to the kids school and ask them for school attendance letter and time at school (since when kids are at this school).

The school letter should mention the correct child same as on passport, date of birth and the address.

Generally there is no problem what so ever for schools to issue a letter and are very helpful.

Good luck,

sayam04