ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply Online not working today (05/03/2013)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sayome_now

Apply Online not working today (05/03/2013)

Post by sayome_now » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am

Does anyone know how to report to UKBA that Apply Online is not working today? It is going into infinite loop and coming back as website not found.

Does anyone know how to report it to UKBA? If we don't take pragmatic steps to report or inform them, it means no one would be able to book appointments until UKBA founds out. There is no notice anywhere that says it is under maintenance.

Or is it just me panicky?

The webpage at https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... r&error=26 has resulted in too many redirects.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 am

just checked everything is working fine.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 am

Maybe it is just me! I might gone to panic mode for no reason. I will clear my cookies and try again.
Thanks