ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current set (O) application form validation for 06/04/2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gmll123
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Current set (O) application form validation for 06/04/2013

Post by gmll123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Dear All,

I would like to find out if the current Current set (O) application form valid for applying after 6th April 2013.

Current status: booked appointment with 1 dependent at 10/04/2013 premium service
Current application form dated: 12/2012 (latest on the UKBA site)

I would like to prepare the application early before the interview, but I have found out the fees are difference after 06/04/2013.

Can I still use the old form?

Lastly, Do I need to proof of maintenance funds (didn't see the requirement from the form)?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 pm

You have to check every day if a new form is issued. In that case, you will probably get a 'concession' period where you could still use the old form, but need to pay the new (current as of that day) fees.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

gmll123
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by gmll123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:You have to check every day if a new form is issued. In that case, you will probably get a 'concession' period where you could still use the old form, but need to pay the new (current as of that day) fees.
Many thanks for your help!

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm

also the fees are definitely going up on 6th april which means that new versions of the form will be out on the morning of 6th April. the new forms will have the increased fee. I dont think there is any talk of transitional arrangements for people to use the old forms or pay the old fee after 6th april.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:You have to check every day if a new form is issued. In that case, you will probably get a 'concession' period where you could still use the old form, but need to pay the new (current as of that day) fees.
Thank you. I think this will happen after 06/04