ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invite parents while With no RC yet

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Schastlivchik
Newly Registered

Invite parents while With no RC yet

Post by Schastlivchik » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi everyone. Here is my sad story maybe someone will be able to help. I was an illigal immigrant before i got married to my husband. Than i applied for RC 9 month ago. I still dont have no COA no RC. i keep calling them everyweek still nothing. I dont really depend on COA so i never ask them to send me one. My problem is i havent seen my parents for 4 years. Its very hard for me and for them. Is anyone know if me and my husband can invite them for couple of weeks ? Thanks in advince .

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Your husband can invite your parents if he meets the requirements,but not you at this time.
Best regards

Schastlivchik
Newly Registered

Post by Schastlivchik » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank you very much for fast reply. Would you please advise me which requarements? Or may be you know where i can found full list of the paperwork they need from us and from my parents? And how long does it take for them to decide? Many thanks!

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Well as per your situation you don't have your status confirmation in your hands so you are unable to invite some one but your husband as a EEA national and as a qualified person may invite their in laws,in this regard he is required an affidavit and your solicitor can do for you if you request him,and your solicitor will also advice you about other requirements i.e,your parents accommodation,financial requirements during their stay in uk and your parents travel expense,bank statements etc.So seek advice from your solicitor as you can not do this as your own alone.
Best regards