ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BEBELA
Newly Registered

Post by BEBELA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am

Hi, I am new on this forum, my time line is:

Application sent: 07/12/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/12/2012
COA : 07/01/2013
Invitation for Marriage interview email received: 25/01/2013 and 30/01/2013
Marriage interview attended: 13/02/2013 Liverpool
RC: Waiting

The marriage interview was attended with my wife and lasted like 3hrs 20mins, it all went well and we were told that we will get our documents back in 10days, but we have not got anything back since that time.

We are planning to request our passport back because we plan to travel 1st week of April, but i want my RC stamped on my Passport bcos i could be careless with papers.

Please, we need experts advise in the house on what to do, how will can get in touch with UKBA and get our passport back asap. Thank you for your anticipated responses.

asamant18
- thin ice -

Post by asamant18 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Just called the european enquiry centre nd asked for the update on my application...was told that its still to be completed and you must continue to wait..its been more then 5 months dnt know what to expect really :( ....also when i asked about the request i made for a passport return the lady said she cannot comment on it..

i worry that maybe my wait is gonna be more then 6 months... :( ...

my hopes are just disolving..feeling low nd depressed...

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

hello everyone. I have a quick question for you. we've moved out from our flat during our appication (we've got my confirmation letter at 15.10.2012) and we just used that link to let home office know our new address;

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... y-details/

It has been really long time since we got our confirmation letter so I'm getting paranoid. Should we do something else? Like; writing a letter or an e-mail? We've made joint application, for my husband EEA1 and for me EEA2. Confirmation letter was reffering just me. It doesnt say anything about my husband's application but they were in one envelop. I always think that he can get his rc much more earlier than me. But I'm not sure even if they start to check over his case. It is really against human rights to restrict people's freedom of travel that long.

DAZCAL
Newly Registered

Post by DAZCAL » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:36 pm

zahirsona wrote: Hi DAZCAL the UKBA issue your RC is very quickly did they issue you RC on A4 or stamped on your passport
Hi, yes I was surprised by how quickly it was issued for me. They stamped the RC inside my passport, which is much nicer than having to carry one around!

DAZCAL
Newly Registered

Post by DAZCAL » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

BEBELA wrote:Hi, I am new on this forum, my time line is:

The marriage interview was attended with my wife and lasted like 3hrs 20mins, it all went well and we were told that we will get our documents back in 10days, but we have not got anything back since that time.

We are planning to request our passport back because we plan to travel 1st week of April, but i want my RC stamped on my Passport bcos i could be careless with papers.

Please, we need experts advise in the house on what to do, how will can get in touch with UKBA and get our passport back asap. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
I sent the Liverpool office (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) an email saying I needed to travel urgently for a death in the family (which is true). Within 4 days of sending that email, they sent me back all of my documents and issued me my RC inside my passport. My total wait time for the entire application process was less than a month and a half. If you are confident you properly sent in all of the correct and up-to-date documents, passed the interview, etc. then there is no harm in sending an email explaining why you need to travel and to send back the documents ASAP. Best of luck!

DAZCAL
Newly Registered

Post by DAZCAL » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

I sent the Liverpool office (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) an email saying I needed to travel urgently for a death in the family (which is true). Within 4 days of sending that email, they sent me back all of my documents and issued me my RC inside my passport. My total wait time for the entire application process was less than a month and a half. If you are confident you properly sent in all of the correct and up-to-date documents, passed the interview, etc. then there is no harm in sending an email explaining why you need to travel and to send back the documents ASAP. Best of luck!

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:20 pm

ravii wrote:It looks that your case worker was a school boy.if ukba call to the employer then ukba just confirm the documents which you sent with your application.Your EEA national was a qualified person at the time of RC application.second school boy case worker forget to ask you further documents which shows that EEA is still a qualified person at the time of decession.
I am making an appeal this Friday, dont the case worker should verify with the lawyer for the new documents, they just rejected, what are the success rate in appeal ?

BEBELA
Newly Registered

Post by BEBELA » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:43 am

DAZCAL wrote:

Thank you Dazcal, congratulation on your RC and really appreciate your advise. I will email the address and hope for the best. The interview was good and all the document submit was fine and we wanted to submit additional proof as requested in the interview invitation letter but the officer said the ones submited is alright. ciao

gigtom2000
Newly Registered

Post by gigtom2000 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am

timeline
applied ee2 20 nov 2012
received coa dec 20 2012 with right to work
got email from liverpool to attend interview with spouse on 23 dec
interview date: 13 jan 2013
did not attend interview
got another email plus letter in post to attend interview for 19 feb
attended interview with wife on 19 at liverpool
rc received 5th march 2013
rc received 5 march
good luck and God bless

asamant18
- thin ice -

Post by asamant18 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 am

too too happy to share this..

Recieved RC today.

applied 6th october 2012
recieved 8th october 2012

COA 15th oct(dated 11th oct)
RC recieved 5th March 2013(dated 8th feb 2013)

just a guess if i would'nt have asked my passoprt back 8 days before, might be my application would've been biting the dust in HO.

Any way as they say All's well if End's well.
Thanks to all guru's and moderators for all ur support nd guidance :)

asamant18
- thin ice -

Post by asamant18 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:34 am

But the only thing that comes to my mind is...when calling yesterday to ask about my application update the lady said its still to be completed it's in the queue...now the question is shall we really take what people on the phone update us..seems like they themselves do not know about whats going on..!!

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Finally wait is over !!!!!

Would like to thanks all the people on this forum for there precious support.

App Sent: 11/12/12
Recvd by HO: 12/12/12
COA Recevd on 19/20 Feb 2013 issued (After so many complain, letters)
EEA national passport req: 12/2/13 ( recv 20/2/13)
RC recvd: 5/3/13 (issued 26/2/13)

Amazed by the boosted HO service :)

josh06
Newly Registered

Passport request back

Post by josh06 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Just wanna ask guys, requesting the passport back does speed up the processing time?

Most of the applicants I read after they requested the passport the HO issued the RC after couple of weeks.

What do you think?

ravii

Post by ravii » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Yes some times ukba issue RC after requesting passport back but this is not always happen.
Best regards

crii
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by crii » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Eea2. Sent on 20feb 2013 received 21feb 2013 by DSH
Can someone telle what is DSH?
Thanks

lilalila
Newly Registered

Post by lilalila » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:58 am

I have just received my RC as an unmarried partner, and while I didn't post here while my application was being processed I thought I'd share my timeline to try and give encouragement to others...

I hired a lawyer for the process and at times I found everything I was reading online and what she was telling me pretty conflicting, but I'm over the moon as I was seriously not expecting it back before May..

Application Sent: 7/11/2012
Application received letter: 7/12/2012 - She stressed that this was NOT a COA and that she was told for unmarried partners they were no longer issuing these..but again, others here seem to so I'm not sure... It also didn't state my right to work.
RC issued: 25/2/2013
Passport and RC received: 4/3/2013

Hope this helps.

flipper77

Re: Hi

Post by flipper77 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 pm

crii wrote:Eea2. Sent on 20feb 2013 received 21feb 2013 by DSH
Can someone telle what is DSH?
Thanks
Where did you see this?
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

khubaib
Newly Registered

hi asamant18

Post by khubaib » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

asamant18 wrote:too too happy to share this..
i have applied for my wife rc 9th oct rcecive coa 15th oct(dated 11th oct)
from then i am waiting for rc did not hear anything from ho do u think should i contact them before 6 month ? to ask about process
Recieved RC today.

applied 6th october 2012
recieved 8th october 2012

COA 15th oct(dated 11th oct)
RC recieved 5th March 2013(dated 8th feb 2013)

just a guess if i would'nt have asked my passoprt back 8 days before, might be my application would've been biting the dust in HO.

Any way as they say All's well if End's well.
Thanks to all guru's and moderators for all ur support nd guidance :)

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

I have resubmitted all my documents to my lawyer today, i got a refusal last week as my wife has changed her job, my lawyer told me that they will review if they refuse it again it will be decided in the court. I am asking maybe someone had the same problem, why do they refuse after review if all documents are up to date ?

Regards

ccyrex
Newly Registered

eea refusal

Post by ccyrex » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm

hi every one. i need help on my situation. i applied for eea spouse visa on oct 2012 i m from pakistan but i m on student visa in u.k. i got refused in feb 2013 which said.
''u hv statd that ur eea family member is employed at mcdonalds and have provided no current evidence that she is excercising treaty rights as qualified person in the u.k as a worker, as detailed under regulation 6 of the immigration (EEA) regulations 2006.
therefore it has been decided to refuse ur application.

they hv refused me without any reason becos i did provide them her recent payslips, a contract letter and bank statement which shows that the salary is coming every week. but case worker has overlooked her job documents.
and it is also not mentioned in the refusal that he has seen her payslips. either they lost it or did it delebratly bcoz they didnt even send us those payslips or contract letter back along with other documents.

now i have appealed but my question is how much are my chances to win the appeal and second thing is it compulsory for me to take my wife on hearing? as she doesnt want to go. so can i represent her myself along with solicitor. or i must need to take her? and how much that affect my appeal decision if i dont take her with me?

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm

@ccyrex your wife needs to be with you, even though my wife is pregnant, my lawyer said she has to be with me in the court. You and your wife needs to provide as much evidence as possible.

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Ukba has no objection on your relation so No effect if your wife feel un confertable to appear in person in court.secondly if your wife is working till to date then present fresh payslips with employers letter then you will be fine.Why don't you write a letter to ukba with the proof that ukba lost your wife's payslips etc and request them to reconsider your application?
Best regards

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Firstly no need to appear as there is no objection on your relation.secondly if you wants to go in court then don't go alone,take your wife with you.because if you will appear in court without your wife then court may ask you where is your wife as her treaty rights are in question not yours...I thing this is more clear explanations for you.hope it will helpful for you
Best regards

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 pm

@ravii do you think Ukba will review or will it go to court, my lawyer said Ukba always refuse the application in the review for their pride.

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Pride?I don't thing so because ukba is not personal with any one.ten of thousands application are pending before ukba and many more on their way to ukba and your application was one of them,mostly ukba is not your enemy.case workers are very lenient unless they found some thing wrong in the documents,may be some one in ukba missed your wifes pay slip but it does 't mean that they are against you.Secondly UKBA always try to avoid courts,if your solicitor explain ukba with politely the situation of your case then defiantly then will understand it.solicitors are sitting in their shops and you are their one of the costumer.i advice you to use your own brain and ask personal advice to any guru in this forum.use your own mind.
Best regards