ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check list for supporting documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 am

Hi everyone,

I am due to apply for PSW 50k in couple of days (Inshallah) and would highly appreciate any advise if am missing some thing from the below checklist below.

1. Passports (dependent and main applicant)
2. BRPs
3. Applicaiton forms (main & Dependent
4. Pics
5. Personal act statement for 90 days
6. Joint act statement showing 50k
7. Business act statement showing money coming in from contracts
8. contracts (Trade Activity copies with each page signed by both team members)
9.Form Ct41g (copy)
10. Advertising Material
to show Business Activity (Yell. comm snapshot, business plan, Forecast, Leaflests, business cards, web site printouts showing names)
11. Incorporation certificate
12. Director appointment report
13. degrees MBA (both team members -- to claim points for english language) qualification & insitution is on Point calculator.
14. Birth certificate (for my little one)

used soc code 2131 as web designer and for team member as Business development Manager.

Many Thanks in advance

moazzam7871

Re: Check list for supporting documents

Post by moazzam7871 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 am

I would just add affidavit from both team members showing that money is available for both team members. As someone else in forum got refused even they showed money in joint account because they never submitted affidavit. So just to be on safe side.
Good look :-)
Naheedsammar wrote:Hi everyone,

I am due to apply for PSW 50k in couple of days (Inshallah) and would highly appreciate any advise if am missing some thing from the below checklist below.

2. BRPs
4. Pics
9.Form Ct41g (copy)
10. Advertising Material
to show Business Activity (Yell. comm snapshot, business plan, Forecast, Leaflests, business cards, web site printouts showing names)
13. degrees MBA (both team members -- to claim points for english language) qualification & insitution is on Point calculator.

used soc code 2131 as web designer and for team member as Business development Manager.

Many Thanks in advance

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 am

just an affidavit would satisfy them ? :o :?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am

Supply a declaration from both team members and get a letter from solicitor.

Both applicants should supply declaration and legal letter with their applications so you would need two sets.

Above may not be needed. Another forum member has his case reused couple of days back coz they did not supply such docs. The decision looks wrong. The decision looks wrong but still I would advise you to supply these docs as its better to be safe than be sorry later after getting the refusal.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks alot

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 pm

I wounder what that declaration and letter would be about. is it about the availibility of the funds for both members or its about the investing of the funds. m bit confused. Please advise.

Many Thanks

moazzam7871

Post by moazzam7871 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Its about the money is available for both of you equally...and you are applying as a team. I think
Naheedsammar wrote:I wounder what that declaration and letter would be about. is it about the availibility of the funds for both members or its about the investing of the funds. m bit confused. Please advise.

Many Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:I wounder what that declaration and letter would be about. is it about the availibility of the funds for both members or its about the investing of the funds. m bit confused. Please advise.

Many Thanks
As quoted above, its about the availability of the funds for both members and solicitor letter (read the guidance carefully to get your doubts cleared)

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:29 pm

is there any format for this declaration or it can be printed out and signed and stamped by any solicitor? Sorry to ask so many questions but its really helping me to understand actual requirement.

Mnay Thanks

tikejhya

Post by tikejhya » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 pm

9.Form Ct41g (copy)
aren't you a newly registered business then how-come you have ct41g form as i understand ct41g is deprecated no?

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

yeh i got it reg in dec 2012 n got it reg with HMRC too n they sent me this firm after 2 weejs showing my unique tax ref.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 pm

2. BRPs
4. Pics
9.Form Ct41g (copy)
10. Advertising Material

Many Thanks in advance
list look ok to me but get the declaration done from solicitor ........ better to type a format of letter yourself and get the solicitor to check and verify and its very important because someone got there visa refused and I am worried too as I have not submitted any declaration just a joint account statement because there is no clear indication in regards to joint account in policy guidance so its best to be safe than sorry.

good luck

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am

I concluded from policy guidence that its not needed. if you see in document required its not even there. its needed for third party when one of the partner is not qualifying for 50k route or money is in joint account from third party (husband, wife, partner etc.etc).

Thanks everybody

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:I concluded from policy guidence that its not needed. if you see in document required its not even there. its needed for third party when one of the partner is not qualifying for 50k route or money is in joint account from third party (husband, wife, partner etc.etc).

Thanks everybody

Regards
Yes u r right but someone got there visa refused just because off this reason so its beter to be safe than sorry rest is entirely upto u

Regards

business genius

checklist for tier 1 visa entrepreneur

Post by business genius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi Naheedsamar,
i have seen the comprehensive checklist its comprehensive.I have registered company a week before.After how long i will get the CT41G form from HMR&C.Few people say that it will take 4 to 6 weeks or more.Can i send application to UKBA with out it or any way out to get it early.
Thanks for urgent reply

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi
What is the directors appointment report?is this one we receive along with company incorporation certificate but it simply states registerd office,no of share and director name.It is with out any company house logo?

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 am

Hi there,
i got form CT41G in one week. just got it registerd with company house and HM revenue. you will get it soon when ur visa is expiring? you can phne HM and they might send you but i got mine straight away. to my understanding i think its required document as it comes in the 'Document Required' Section. for the director report follow the link

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk

follow he link copy your compnay no and follow the other link saying
find company information it takes you on other screen where you can order you director appointment report free and they email you within and hour.

hope it helped.
Kind regards

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:45 am

No, that form is only needed if you are showing funds already invested in the business.

business genius

checklist for supporting documents

Post by business genius » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Naheedsammar

Thanks for your reply.I registered company last week of Feb in CH website.Do i need to register for CT41G form to HM website if so how?I read n HM website that CH provide information of new company and HM send UTR number to registered office.
thanks

business genius

Checklist for supporting documents

Post by business genius » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

Hi dear
Thanks for prompt reply.I have incorporated company last week of Feb.and yesterday i called HMR&C,they informed that this form will take 4 to 6 weeks and it will take time.
Do we need to register on HMRC wensite also for this form or we get it automatically.It is written ofn HMRC website that they get new company information from CH and send the UTR(CT41G) to Registerd office.
I want to apply before 20th March to be on safe side,however visa is expiring in April.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 am

to be honest i did not even try to get it. as normal just got my company registered and did not registerd with HM and got it in post after one week. i put it in my list jsut to be on safe side as u never know abt UKBA's caseworker but as whiterose mentined it is if u have invested some of the funds into ur business (m not sure abt it). wait u might get it in post in few days (before 20th march).

Regards.

business genius

checklist for supporting documents

Post by business genius » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks a lot
actually i have made my ownchecklist and collecting documents so was worried if it takes long.
Atleast ur reply satisfy me that it wont take too much time.UTR or CT41G is needed as it is must required either you invested or not.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Happy to help as lot of people helped me to gain all the knowledge i have at the moment.
Thanks alot everyone and good luck for your application process.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: checklist for supporting documents

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 pm

business genius wrote:Thanks a lot
actually i have made my ownchecklist and collecting documents so was worried if it takes long.
Atleast ur reply satisfy me that it wont take too much time.UTR or CT41G is needed as it is must required either you invested or not.
Do not worry too much abt ct41g even if u don't have it have basically u need it for extension of visa but if u registered ur self with hmrc it will come in post with in few weeks as mine came with in 2 weeks.

Good luck

business genius

Checklist for supporting documents

Post by business genius » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks Rehan
For your support.Now i can concentrate on other requirements which are also equally important.
Do we need to submit CV or not as i have seen in an email that UKBA can ask for it