ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entering UK after 5 months in PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

unitedcba
Newly Registered

Re-entering UK after 5 months in PSW

Post by unitedcba » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 pm

I currently hold a PSW (Post Study Work Visa) which is valid till 14th June 2014. Because I wasn't getting a good break in job I went to Dubai and now thinking to go back to UK. I left UK in 25th Oct 2012 and I am wonder will I face any issues while travelling back to UK when it comes to immigration because its been almost 5 months I left UK? I am not from EU I am from India. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Chandrajith

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 pm

If you are entering the UK to look for work and be resident there and, if questioned about this, provide robust evidence of the same, you should have no problems. If you are merely visiting then your leave may be cancelled and issued with a visit visa instead. Have evidence of your financial means of support ready.

unitedcba
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by unitedcba » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks so much for that quick reply!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 am

You must need to demonstrate work seeking intention.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS