ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Meeting Minimum Income Threshold

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Meeting Minimum Income Threshold

Post by suraj4utd » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi All,

Can someone please help with the minimum income threshold question. We are going to apply for the Spouse visa next month for my wife.

Basically, I have 2 jobs one's full time and the other one is part-time. In the full time job I'm earning around 17.5K pa after bonus (Basic Salary 16k) and I can provide evidence for that through bank statements etc.

The Part time job I have, I currently earn just over 3k pa. This takes my total earnings to be 19k if you exclude the bonus or 20.5k if you inlcude the bonus. However for the Part-time job I get paid by cash so I'm not able to provide evidence in terms of bank statements which relates to that.

So my question is, would Payslips and a letter from my second employer be sufficient as a evidence since I get paid by cash?

Hope someone can advise me regarding this...

These new rules are driving me crazy....

DieselD

Post by DieselD » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes, get proof from both employers that you earn x per month. Possibly deposit cash into bank so that it reflects on your bank statements as you will need this again later on when you apply for FLR or ILR.
Add your timeline to Skydrive for FLR(M)

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Post by suraj4utd » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm

I've never deposited the cash from my second job as it's not a lot of cash and all of it goes towards the grocery shopping etc....

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Post by suraj4utd » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:30 am

Can someone advise please ...[/code]

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:32 pm

suraj4utd wrote:I've never deposited the cash from my second job as it's not a lot of cash and all of it goes towards the grocery shopping etc....
Your second job, is it cash in hand?

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Post by suraj4utd » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:32 pm

No it's a small business...they pay all their staff in cash..

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Post by suraj4utd » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

could someone advice please

suraj4utd
Newly Registered

Post by suraj4utd » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Can some one advice please ...in my second job I'm only working 1 day a week so my net pay is only about £50 a week which i get paid in cash and since it's only a small monetary value I tend to use it against my weekly expenses ...if i get the payslips and a letter from the employer stating i get paid by cash would that be sufficient? I am paying emergency tax on this job which is reflected on the payslips and can be verified from HMRC ...can someone please advice as we are hoping to make the application by beginning of June.