ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

recent letter by ukba

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

recent letter by ukba

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 pm

hi

i have recently received letters regarding 3 of my clients. sharing info so if it can help:

1- theu give option that if client wants to withdraw application in next 14 days, they will return the fee.

2- if not, then provide the following:

(it mainly depends on the documents attached with the application but common questions are)

a- provide the recent bank statements to prove funds are still available

b- if any funds have been invested, proof of investment or expenditure and proof of the premisis hired for th business

c- proof of advertisements since date of application

d- business activities since date of application

e- a cv of the client

f-also the business activity with the people/companies mentioned in the contracts provided.

further, ukba shall verify the information which we provide on behalf of the clients with 14 days of the letter. the clients shall be given an interview date after that if ukba desires.

hope it helps many to understand what is happening in the application process. feel free to discuss.

regards

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

enterprenur visa where funds orginated from

Post by JUNOON007 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi I have recieved a letter from ukba asking about where these funds orginated from..basically these 50k were in my company account and i transfered to my personal account as per ukba requirement.so im confused should i just tell them that its from my company account or i should explain them where i got them orginally when i put them into my company account..help required urgently as i have to reply to ukba..

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re

Post by Legal RANA » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 pm

We're they transferred from the same company on which you applied?

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Re: Re

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 am

[quote="Legal RANA"]We're they transferred from the same company on which you applied?[/quote]
Initially i thought funds should be in business account that is why i put all 50k there..but later i found out that it should be in personal account so i transfered into personal account from business account..i hope it clear my question now?so what i should i do now?

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Post by Legal RANA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 am

Write that you get these funds from ..... And deposited them in business account n then transferred to personal.

JUNOON007
Newly Registered

Post by JUNOON007 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

[quote="Legal RANA"]Write that you get these funds from ..... And deposited them in business account n then transferred to personal.

@Legal Rana..thanks for ur help..one last thing i want to clear is that we are two members in our enterprenuer team.The other person has already got his visa in sep last year.so now do i just have to explain about my 25k that where they come from.or whole 50k as funds are still in our joint personal account..? many thanks for your help...