ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment - Additional Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

longhorn1

PEO Appointment - Additional Documents

Post by longhorn1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm

This concerns my friend who attended a PEO appointment at Croydon since the 12th of February 2013 for ILR. She is an HSMP + T1 G and applied as self employed and according to her, everything went well until the junior CW asked to see proof of NI Class 2 contributions and invoices. Unfortunately, she did not have it handy. She has even done the Biometrics.
Consequently they didn't make a decision but asked her to provide the requested documents within a number of days.
She sent the requested documents within 3 days but have not heard anything again from UKBA Croydon since. They have all her passports and documents. They had promised to send all her documents and passports with the BRP cards when they receive the documents. All efforts to reach them through phone has been unsuccessful. This is over a month now and she is still waiting.
Has anyone been in a similar situation. If so, could you advise what she can do.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of contacting them.
Please advise as she is really worried.

Longhorn1

crusador0408
Member of Standing

re:

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

That's typical of UK BA because due to high volumes of files/cases they cannot respond immediately. If you faxed/emailed/sent your document via registered post and you know it's been delivered already, you should wait for this. On a general rule, they give you 8-10 days to send additional documents.
I would assume that you should wait till next week or so and then enquire about your case if you don't hear anything.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Please go through the URL below

It has some useful information how you can find status of your application

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=109128

1. Approach your area MP
2. Contact Parliamentray Ombudsman