ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Outcome ??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EEA2APPLICANT

EEA2 Application Outcome ??

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello everyone

I am new in this forum. I applied for eea2 residence card in October last year,still waiting for it :( . I will highlight my case as follows :

*September 2011 met my EU partner

*March 2012 started living together

*July 2012 she became pregnant

*October 2012 immigration officer disrupted our wedding and retain my passport, he called us for an interview next week. We went for interview but he was not there !!!

*Solicitor advice us to re book wedding and we re book next day and day before wedding the same immigration officer called and threaten to detain me if i appear for wedding !!! and give us another appointment to meet him.

*Unfortunately she had miscarriage during this time as she was stressing a lot.

*Our solicitor launch an application for RC the very next day.

I was on student visa and my visa was due to expire end of that month.

So what you think guys? What would be the outcome off the application? my partner worry about this all the time. Btw that immigration officer was very abusive towards my partner and because of this she is seeing a psychologist at the moment.

Many thanks in advance.

my timeline:
eea2 application: 10th October
coa received: 20th October(dated 16th October)
RC: ??????

ravii

Post by ravii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 pm

If you explained in your application that your partner was pregnant and you are expecting baby then your case is in good position...do you know the delivery date?after delivery if you sent a birth certificate then this will be a very positive for your application
Best regards

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi ravii thanks for reply.she had a miscarriage before sending application.now she is pregnant again(3 months) we have sent the maternity certificate to the home office. we have sent joint bank account, joint tenancy agreement, joint private health insurance, letter from her psychologist mentioning her condition due to the abusive behavior of immigration officer . the only thing we are lacking is we are living together less than 2 years. but we are in a relationship for more than 2 years. is there any possibility of rejecting my application? and anything else we can add to increase our chance to get a RC? waiting for your reply.

thanks again.

ravii

Post by ravii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:55 pm

If in oct 12 at the time of your application,your documents was based on less then two years relationships then your application is not up to the set requirement mentioned in EU regulations for durable relationships,and as far your information there is no child so far.so wait how the case worker deals your application.
Best regards

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

ravii wrote:If in oct 12 at the time of your application,your documents was based on less then two years relationships then your application is not up to the set requirement mentioned in EU regulations for durable relationships,and as far your information there is no child so far.so wait how the case worker deals your application.

Ok thank you ravii

jutt_don
- thin ice -

EEA 2 requirments?

Post by jutt_don » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

hi ravi i just entered in the uk on EEA fp for 6 months.
i got married in pakistan with my polish wife and got eea fp.
what are the requirements for eea2

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Anybody applying for eea2 with less than 2 years durable relationship and has anybody become successful?

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm

mate why the rush,go underground,dont get married now,wait till she gives birth,then apply as partner.or wait till you get your mat b certificate.then apply as family member of an eu national ,i was in this same situation in 2010,but i was advised by somebodyhere and mine was approved.even before then was an illegal immigrant.why do you thing the immigration guy didnt arrest you,you have a credible case but he will stress you because that is his job,but if all your documentation and circumstances points to a durable relationship with an eu national even Theresa May cant deport you or stop you.
NON EU national with RC

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 pm

mine was less than 2 years,but we have a baby together
NON EU national with RC

ravii

Re: EEA 2 requirments?

Post by ravii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

jutt_don wrote:hi ravi i just entered in the uk on EEA fp for 6 months.
Very simple fill EEA 2 form and attach your wife's current payslips etc,marriage certificate,proof of address along with your and your wife's passport,and go in post office and post it with recorded delivery,and then wait for your RC.
Best regards

icexxik

Post by icexxik » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 am

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:Anybody applying for eea2 with less than 2 years durable relationship and has anybody become successful?
I was married to my wife for a little over a year. Doesn't really matter if you are married for a year, two, five or 2 days. The less you are married, the more scrutiny they will apply, but they cannot deny on the basis of a short marriage. This is different in case of unmarried partners, where you must prove 2 years durable relationship.

jutt_don
- thin ice -

Post by jutt_don » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:56 pm

ravii wrote:
Very simple fill EEA 2 form and attach your wife's current payslips etc,marriage certificate,proof of address along with your and your wife's passport,and go in post office and post it with recorded delivery,and then wait for your RC.
thanks for reply ravi. but you said proof of address? i don't have any proof of address yet. no DVLA no BILLS no BANK ACCOUNT yet like i told you that i just entered uk last week. so what you advice.

ravii

Post by ravii » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 pm

jutt_don wrote:
ravii wrote:
thanks for reply ravi. but you said proof of address? i don't have any proof of address yet. no DVLA no BILLS no BANK ACCOUNT yet like i told you that i just entered uk last week. so what you advice.
Your EEA PR is valid for six months,you have panelty of time,you came last week in the UK but where is your wife?
Best regards

jutt_don
- thin ice -

Post by jutt_don » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

ravii wrote:
jutt_don wrote:
ravii wrote:
Your EEA PR is valid for six months,you have panelty of time,you came last week in the UK but where is your wife?
im living with my wife at same adress

ravii

Post by ravii » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Then sent your wife's utility bills,tangency agreement etc and write a covering letter that you are residing with your wife.but why you are in hurry?your permit is valid for six months so apply before the expiry of your current permit and during this time you will get your proof of address as well
Best regards

jutt_don
- thin ice -

thanks

Post by jutt_don » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm

ravii wrote:Then sent your wife's utility bills,tangency agreement etc and write a covering letter that you are residing with your wife.but why you are in hurry?your permit is valid for six months so apply before the expiry of your current permit and during this time you will get your proof of address as well
thanks alot for your advice ravi. ya i know im doing hurry because im bit worried because they take allot of time in EEA2 cases so i wana get it as soon as possible so after that i can concentrate on my work because my financial conditions are not soo good.

deebaba
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by deebaba » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi Toni34, I am presently in the same situation you were back in 2010. My partner just gave birth to twins and she EU national. so i'm planning to apply for EEA2. Want to ask if providing proof of residence very important to this application. Because at the moment I only have Tv license utility bill with my name on it. Thats the only utility bill I have.

deebaba
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by deebaba » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:26 pm

toni34 wrote:mate why the rush,go underground,dont get married now,wait till she gives birth,then apply as partner.or wait till you get your mat b certificate.then apply as family member of an eu national ,i was in this same situation in 2010,but i was advised by somebodyhere and mine was approved.even before then was an illegal immigrant.why do you thing the immigration guy didnt arrest you,you have a credible case but he will stress you because that is his job,but if all your documentation and circumstances points to a durable relationship with an eu national even Theresa May cant deport you or stop you.
Hi Toni34, I am presently in the same situation you were back in 2010. My partner just gave birth to twins and she EU national. so i'm planning to apply for EEA2. Want to ask if providing proof of residence very important to this application. Because at the moment I only have Tv license utility bill with my name on it. Thats the only utility bill I have.

deebaba
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by deebaba » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:18 am

toni34 wrote:mate why the rush,go underground,dont get married now,wait till she gives birth,then apply as partner.or wait till you get your mat b certificate.then apply as family member of an eu national ,i was in this same situation in 2010,but i was advised by somebodyhere and mine was approved.even before then was an illegal immigrant.why do you thing the immigration guy didnt arrest you,you have a credible case but he will stress you because that is his job,but if all your documentation and circumstances points to a durable relationship with an eu national even Theresa May cant deport you or stop you.
Hi Toni34, Will like if you can give me guidance on documents you put together to make your application successful and how you filled your form too, the details please. Also in the EEA 2 form, the only space for EEA family member is for the individual exercising treaty rights, my partner. There is no place on the form to state or mention about my new babies. How can i go about that? Thank you

deebaba
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Outcome ??

Post by deebaba » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:28 am

Hi everyone,
My partner just gave birth to twins and she EU national. so i'm planning to apply for residence card using the EEA2. Want to ask if providing proof of residence very important to this application. Because at the moment I only have Tv license utility bill with my name on it. Thats the only utility bill I have. Will that be enough?