ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE NEED SOME URGENT ADVICE ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jamoman

PLEASE NEED SOME URGENT ADVICE ?

Post by jamoman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

my wife applied for a rc in june 2012 .......which was refused as they do not think I'm exercising treaty rigths in november 2012 ...with a right to appeal ........so got a solicitor and appealed with all correct documents for appeal ... the first their tribunal court was dated for 17 january 2013 ......my solicitor phoned me that ukba have withdrawn the case on 16 january 2013 and i received confirmation letter that ukba have withdrawn from appeal ........to day i received a email from solicitor with a new COA application with no right to work ......your application will take six months to process from 6th nov 2012...... the date of first refusal .........dont know whats going on now ....?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm not sure what your question is, but if you are wondering why it will take six months, I suspect that the you received states the same thing as they all do, ie case will be decided within six months.

You can argue that yours is already well over that timescale.

jamoman

Post by jamoman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 pm

my question is this correct procedure after our case been withdrawn by ukba
why issue another coa with no rigths to work ?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm

jamoman wrote:my question is this correct procedure after our case been withdrawn by ukba
why issue another coa with no rigths to work ?
I don't know why they did this. You could ask them.

ravii

Post by ravii » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 pm

You can call them and they will tell you or discuss with your solicitor,your solicitor will explain you in brief.
Best regards

jamoman

Post by jamoman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 pm

i talked with my solicitor today and he said he's going to make a complaint to ukba ....he said they have made a administrative mistake... that they have to endorse my wifes passport with residence card .......as to new coa he said its very odd from ukba ......and they must endorse passport soon as agreed after withdrawal by ukba ?

vinnie0020
India

Post by vinnie0020 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 pm

jamoman wrote:i talked with my solicitor today and he said he's going to make a complaint to ukba ....he said they have made a administrative mistake... that they have to endorse my wifes passport with residence card .......as to new coa he said its very odd from ukba ......and they must endorse passport soon as agreed after withdrawal by ukba ?
Yeah i think this is the right move and course of action. Hopefully things would get done your way. Regards.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 am

jamoman wrote:we applied on 7th of june 2012 ...coa received august 2012 with rigths to work ....we got refused on oct 2012......we appealed and date court set for jan 17 2013......on 16th january home office withdrew from the appeal .....i received letter confirmation from first tier tribunal that home office presenting officer have withdrew from appeal...my solicitor said they will issue a rc document soon .........but a new coa was sent on 9 march 2013 with no rigths to work stating it will take six months to give a decision from 06 november 2012 ...im irish my wife is thai I'm exercising treaty rigths ......dont know whats going on .........solicitor is going to complain.......any suggestions ? please
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 am

Background.
jamoman wrote:hi here is a link to my previous post regarding my refusal....hope it
helps you answer my first question above ???????

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=116998
It's helpful if you stick to one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jamoman

Post by jamoman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 am

sorry vinny

you can delete this thread if you want

regards jamoman