ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4 applicant how many times did you request passport back?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Eea4 applicant how many times did you request passport back?

Post by Tasheka » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm

My requested as follow 14/02/13 by email, 25/02/13 email and post, 04/03/13 by email and fax still not received them yet, I call them several times this week call centre said they can't do nothing as they only can see information that case worker update on the system so I fed up of taking to these people now,funny enough seem like they know my voice ha.

also think the caseworker might be jealous because my husband have his own business and we own our house so I thinking they are punishing us from see our bank statement etc but hope they bear in mind that God help who help themselves just have to work hard at what ever you want in life!!but don't really care when they decided to sent my stuff, it just a total mess the system.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 pm

It is unlikely that jealousy is delaying your application.

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Post by Tasheka » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:30 am

How do you know they are not jealous?

I have provide 5 years of all the require documents to prove everything and I also have arrange then separate yearly.

So why are they taking more than 8 months to decided them could have approved or Refused months ago.

Otherwise if they are not jealous maybe is a race thing?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 am

If it's taken more than 8 months, complain.

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Post by Tasheka » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 am

If you read my previously post you would have seem I have done that already

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Tasheka wrote:If you read my previously post you would have seem I have done that already
Indeed. Hope you get satisfaction soonest.