ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO success after losing at court of appeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lapppt

Re: ILR PEO success after losing at court of appeal

Post by lapppt » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 am

Congratulations Gaya.

I think the guys have learned a lesson.

Never lie to your wife!

Aayush
Newly Registered

Post by Aayush » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi Gaya &All,

I have applied SET (LR)on the basis of 10 years long residency on 12th of February 2014. My Tier-1 extension FTT Appeal refused/dismissed on 5th of February 2014. I did not apply for UT. I didnot even withdraw the Appeal. I received acknowledgement letters from Home Office dated 14th Feb & Biometric letter dated 24th Feb 2014. I have already done bio on 1st week of March. Its written it will take upto 6 months to decide on HO letter. I have been suspended from work saying that I have no right to work as they carried out checks with ECS Home office. HO has written to my employer that I have applied ILR after the expiry of my previous visa.

Could you please give me any advise?Do I havelegally right to work? Is my application on time under 3c &3d or not? will I get ILR visa?

Thanks
Aayush

svasu

Post by svasu » Mon May 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi Gaya and other gurus... I hope this message finds you well.. I know this is a zombie thread but would like to ask a couple of questions as I am in a similar situation...
Which category of leave were you in when the ILR application was refused back in 2011 and were you or the main applicant in employment during the 3C leave period?

I am currently on Tier 2 visa eligible for ILR in July 2016 - at least this is what i think. I was made redundant end May 2014 while my Tier 2 general leave was valid till beginning of Aug 2014. In July 2014 I applied for Tier 1 (E) visa which was rejected in mid Aug 2014 and by then my Tier 2 visa had expired and 3C was enforced there by extending my previous leave i.e Tier 2 (G). While the appeal was in process and pending court hearing, I received a CoS from another employer and thereby withdrew my appeal and submitted an application for extending Tier 2 leave which was granted for the remaining of the allowed 6 years on T2 which is till the beginning of Aug 2017. I know i have not broken continuity of leave however i am not sure if my 6 months of unemployment could cause an issue for ILR.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon May 30, 2016 1:21 pm

The OP last visited the Board in mid 2013 :!:

The OP's topic was about some driving offence. Your question has no connection to that.

Suggest just post question in your own new topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.