ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got letter from case worker.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mexy369
Newly Registered

Got letter from case worker.

Post by mexy369 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 am

Hey guys... I m following this forum from long time. Thank you for ur support n guidance. I was trying to register myself from long time but I couldn't.

Today morning I got letter saying sorry for the inconvenience n there are few changes to the visa category. And we will contact you and inform u how this will affect your application.
Letter is from case worker.

Do u think I should write back to him n explain that it really affecting my buisness as I m struggling for new contract because I can not provide passport n other details.

Applied in last week of nov 2012.
Psw route

Wts ur opinion on it.

Has anyone else got it?

And people who did nt get their bio metric letter in one or two week after acknowledgement please call Ukba as one of my mate had issue n they sent after he called them.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 am

Is it just a informatory letter OR you are asked to provide any further documents?

Geeth08

Post by Geeth08 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 am

Dear Mexy369,
I got the same letter today morning like u said and applogiesing for the delay on application.

Applied last week of nov

Bio revived 13/3/13

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

I got the same letter as well from case worker.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Gumsum,

It seems you and I applied on the same date. I have not got any letter form case worker.

Could you please let me know date of the letter you received from case worker and what is exact content of it.

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 am

issued on 15th March 2013
Received today.

The UKBA will contact you in the coming weeks to advise you how these changes will affect your application and what steps you will need to take before we make a decision on your application. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by delays in issuing a decision on your application.
la wrote:Hi Gumsum,

It seems you and I applied on the same date. I have not got any letter form case worker.

Could you please let me know date of the letter you received from case worker and what is exact content of it.

AceVenture

Post by AceVenture » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 am

I received the same letter today morning.

Applied on 21st Feb2013.

Hope that at least they will ask for any papers needed before jumping to any weird decisions.

I m only worried as I hv submitted a joint bank account statement forbd 50k ( which is OK as per policy guidance ). No letter from solicitor provided.

So as per dis letter, if they inform us abt the further docs required, it may be good for us.

Thanks.
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 am

I haven't even received an acknowledgement, let alone any other letters. :(

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 am

Me and my friend got same lertters

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Applied 18 December, got the same letter.

addianup
Newly Registered

Today got letter from case worker

Post by addianup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi guys. I got the same letter like you from the case worker. Applied on 10th dec. 2012 and biometric on 26th January 2013. They said your application category may be affected in two ways, one in the rule of tier1 entrepreneur test and other one says that you need to have hold your fund for the continued period or need to show money has been invested in the uk business. I have applied from PSW to tier1 entrepreneur visa.
I guess they may ask me to go for an interview or may ask to provide furthur document to show the fund is held in the account or money has been invested in the business.
It seems after providing the documents they will come to a decision soon.
Guys if you have any advice or views then please let me konw.
Thanks

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I also got the letter from Home office.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Just checked the post and I guess got the same letter as you guys regarding the update on the current position of your application for leave to remain under tier 1 entrepreneur and changes made from 30 January 2013 etc.

"THE UK BORDER AGENCY WILL CONTACT YOU IN THE COMING WEEKS TO ADVISE YOU HOW THESE CHANGES WILL AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION AND WHAT STEPS (IF ANY) YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE BEFORE WE MAKE DECISION ON YOUR APPLICATION. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY THE DELAYS IN ISSUING THE DECISION ON YOUR APPLICATION, BUT WE MUST ENSURE THAT ABUSE OF THIS ROUTE IS TACKLED SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO ATTRACT THE BRIGHTEST AND THE BEST."

I guess its a standard letter and its not from case worker.

regards

hammad1224

Important query

Post by hammad1224 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

la wrote:I also got the letter from Home office.
My brother received a letter from the case worker today (19/03/13). He applied tier 1 entr on 12/12/12. This letter contains information about the changes on 30 Jan 2013 and that UKBA will contact you in coming weeks for more information. It also contains the information "sorry for inconvenience this may have caused you".

Is this normal?

monolyte

Re: Got letter from case worker.

Post by monolyte » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 pm

mexy369 wrote:Hey guys... I m following this forum from long time. Thank you for ur support n guidance. I was trying to register myself from long time but I couldn't.

Today morning I got letter saying sorry for the inconvenience n there are few changes to the visa category. And we will contact you and inform u how this will affect your application.

Do u think I should write back to him n explain that it really affecting my buisness as I m struggling for new contract because I can not provide passport n other details.

Psw route

Wts ur opinion on it.

Has anyone else got it?

And people who did nt get their bio metric letter in one or two week after acknowledgement please call Ukba as one of my mate had issue n they sent after he called them.
PLEASE GUY, WHERE DO ALL YOU GUYS THAT RECEIVE THIS LETTER HOLD YOUR FUNDS?

addianup
Newly Registered

Post by addianup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

It is normal mate. They are trying to get effect of the new rule. This is the normal processing regarding the last update of 31 jan 2013. If anyone get any phone call or further enquiry letter then please let us know.
Thanks

addianup
Newly Registered

Post by addianup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Anyway you need to show that you are holding the fund from third party or your bank account in uk or need to show funds have been invested in the business. There is no excuses.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm

funds in UK AND MAINTAINED SINCE APPLIED AND WILL BE MAINTAINED TILL I GET DECISION.

monolyte wrote:
mexy369 wrote:Hey guys... I m following this forum from long time. Thank you for ur support n guidance. I was trying to register myself from long time but I couldn't.

Psw route

Wts ur opinion on it.

Has anyone else got it?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 pm

AceVenture wrote:I received the same letter today morning.

Applied on 21st Feb2013.

Hope that at least they will ask for any papers needed before jumping to any weird decisions.

I m only worried as I hv submitted a joint bank account statement forbd 50k ( which is OK as per policy guidance ). No letter from solicitor provided.

So as per dis letter, if they inform us abt the further docs required, it may be good for us.

Thanks.

Hi AceVenture,

Did you receive this letter from UK BA or UK BA case worker ? Could you please give more details on this -

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

rehan01 wrote:funds in UK AND MAINTAINED SINCE APPLIED AND WILL BE MAINTAINED TILL I GET DECISION.

monolyte wrote:

Psw route

Wts ur opinion on it.

Has anyone else got it?

Hi Rehan01,

Did you get this kind of letter ? if so , is it that from UK BA or UK BA case worker ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 pm

This is a standard letter from UKBA, NATIONAL LEAD FOR TEMPORARY MIGRATION DEPT not from case worker

regards
la wrote:
rehan01 wrote:funds in UK AND MAINTAINED SINCE APPLIED AND WILL BE MAINTAINED TILL I GET DECISION.

monolyte wrote:

Psw route

Wts ur opinion on it.

Has anyone else got it?

Hi Rehan01,

Did you get this kind of letter ? if so , is it that from UK BA or UK BA case worker ?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Rehan01,

Did you receive that letter ?
rehan01 wrote:This is a standard letter from UKBA, NATIONAL LEAD FOR TEMPORARY MIGRATION DEPT not from case worker

regards
la wrote:

monolyte wrote:
Hi Rehan01,

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

I received the same letter just now. Funds held in UK applied 9th Jan and bio given 22 Jan. psw

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Yes I did and if u read the previous replies on same post I have posted that I received the same letter and my team member did as well.

la wrote:Hi Rehan01,

Did you receive that letter ?

rehan01 wrote:This is a standard letter from UKBA, NATIONAL LEAD FOR TEMPORARY MIGRATION DEPT not from case worker

regards
la wrote:

Hi Rehan01,

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi ,
i received the same letter today , saying the same statement , can anybody let us know what will happen in future ? any idea ? is they gonna call for any interview ? or any thing else ?