ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit for holland

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am

Can anyone help with a link that allows application for an EEA family permit to Holland
CHARLIE MONTANA

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 am

There isn't a EEA Family Permit for Holland. This is just a UK specific visa.

You just need a single entry Schengen visa which should be issued free of charge (if travelling together/joining the EEA national). Please note that if you already hold a UK RC, a visa is not required (if travelling together / joining).

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Please note that if you already hold a UK RC, a visa is not required (if travelling together / joining).[/quote]

Would u mind if you can provide me the references and link to prove that to the immigration authorities in holland ?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 pm

fahad346 wrote:
Would u mind if you can provide me the references and link to prove that to the immigration authorities in holland ?
http://nl.vfsglobal.co.uk/eeaeuspouse.html
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:28 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
Thats for applying the visa even if u r EU family member ?!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:34 pm

fahad346 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
If you are holding EEA2 RC and travelling with your EEA partner then you do not need the visa for entering Holland.
REGARDS

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
If you are holding EEA2 RC and travelling with your EEA partner then you do not need the visa for entering Holland.
Yeah i would like that reference to print which says that ?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

fahad346 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2007/04 ... u-citizen/
REGARDS

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
fahad346 wrote:
http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2007/04 ... u-citizen/
thanks really appreciates that mate

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:48 pm

MY Non EU Family member does not have a RC and was refused family permit in our country of origin in africa for UK.s o i want to go on holiday in Holland so he can join me there for three weeks.And besiedes,how does someone change the schengen visa into an EU endorsement and would that endorsement act a RC when entering UK
CHARLIE MONTANA

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA family permit for holland

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:27 pm

montana wrote:how does someone change the schengen visa into an EU endorsement and would that endorsement act a RC when entering UK
At the moment UK does not allow visa free arrival of non-eea family member holding RC issued by other member state.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Moved to Europe Section

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm

fahad346 wrote: Would u mind if you can provide me the references and link to prove that to the immigration authorities in holland ?
See page 89

http://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/polici ... 620_en.pdf

the hurricane

Re: EEA family permit for holland

Post by the hurricane » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm

montana wrote:MY Non EU Family member does not have a RC and was refused family permit in our country of origin in africa for UK.s o i want to go on holiday in Holland so he can join me there for three weeks.And besiedes,how does someone change the schengen visa into an EU endorsement and would that endorsement act a RC when entering UK
If I were you, I would have applied at the Belgian embassy or any other member states (except France or Netherlands) because the Dutch embassy doesn’t always issue visa so easily, I know you will apply for non-EEA family visa. But remember a theory will always remain a theory, with that I mean it may take a bit longer to get the visa because there is a high chance for refusal then you have to appeal bla bla…. so why not just a shortcut?

montana
- thin ice -

Post by montana » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:37 am

Why do you think the Belgium Embassy ssues visa easier than Holland.Dont the all follow the Schengen Visa procedures Hurrricane
CHARLIE MONTANA

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 pm

montana wrote:Why do you think the Belgium Embassy ssues visa easier than Holland.Dont the all follow the Schengen Visa procedures Hurrricane
well I'm basing this on my past experience. I know few people that have applied for visa as non-EEA family member at the Dutch embassy , and they got a refusal. I have got the feeling for them all African applicants aren't "genuine" visitors , this clearly indicates that they don't follow the rule established by the European Commission. Due to the fact that your family member has already got a refusal from the UK there is a high chance that they will refuse too. But, with Belgium is a bit different, if you submit all necessary documents there is a high chance to get a schengen visa a non EEA family member. Please read this thread and you will see what I am talking about http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... etherlands