ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Could you provide a bit more background of your application? Have you applied as an unmarried or married partner and what documents have you submitted? I am waiting for my RC as well for almost 5 and a half month.
That would be appreciated.

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:
App. sent: 25/08/2012
App. received by HO: 28/08/2012
COA issued: 15/10/2012
RC: ??????No news after that.

Because its exact seven months now, I wanted to make some enquiries but I don't know what should I do? I know its worthless calling to their contact centers as they can't tell you the progress of your application. Today I've sent an email to the customer complaints department because I didn't know any other email address which I should contact.
UKBA NUMBER: 01516725626

Regards

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Post by Ms.K » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm

i have sent my husband application on november still havent heard from them, just coa i regret not sending enough documents to support it can we send in more documents and how do we do that? i think its too late now

nobodysperfect

Post by nobodysperfect » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

andyjohnst wrote: Basically just gave them everything we had that proved I exercised EU treaty Right in Ireland and that my wife was living with me at the same time.
We have submitted exact same documents as the EEA FP and now keeping the fingers crossed.

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Post by Ms.K » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

kgg wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:

Because its exact seven months now, I wanted to make some enquiries but I don't know what should I do? I know its worthless calling to their contact centers as they can't tell you the progress of your application. Today I've sent an email to the customer complaints department because I didn't know any other email address which I should contact.

So, is that anybody here who can guide me with any contact number or any other useful email address.
Thanks.

i heard this email on the automatic telephone yesterday on ukba after 6 month email

nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

this is an email to send after 6 month they will respond within 5 working days

Aquarius7
Newly Registered

Post by Aquarius7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Unfortunately today I received a refusal letter from UK Border regarding my EEA2 application.
I applied as a husband of a EEA citizen who is a student now. The reason is the Comprehensive Medical Insurance, we provide EHIC and a statement of intent. So they say that we fail to provide sufficient evidence to confirm that my wife has the right to stay in uk.

So. .. What i do now?, I need to Appeal with the enclosed form, or i should buy a private medical insurance and then apply again?, Who knows the appropriate medical insurance I need?, Anybody in the same situation?

Pleaseee I need help!

Also my time line was:

Application sent: 01/04/13
Application receive: 06/01/13
COA Received: 13/02/11, dated 13/02/07
Refusal Letter: 13/03/19, dated 13/03/16 (saturday?)

kgg
Newly Registered

Post by kgg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Ms.K wrote:i have sent my husband application on november still havent heard from them, just coa i regret not sending enough documents to support it can we send in more documents and how do we do that? i think its too late now
As far as I know they won't refuse your case due to lack of documents, if they needed any documents they'll ask you via mail to send certain supporting documents, but if you still want to send any documents you can send it on same address as your application with your case id number.

kgg
Newly Registered

Post by kgg » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 am

sharingbuzz wrote:
Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site. I'd applied for EEA2 and still waiting for my RC. Here's my timeline:

UKBA NUMBER: 01516725626

Regards
Thanks for the number, I called on this number but got a reply from the computer that we can't take your call today and try calling some other day.

kgg
Newly Registered

Post by kgg » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 am

Aquarius7 wrote:Unfortunately today I received a refusal letter from UK Border regarding my EEA2 application.
I applied as a husband of a EEA citizen who is a student now. The reason is the Comprehensive Medical Insurance, we provide EHIC and a statement of intent. So they say that we fail to provide sufficient evidence to confirm that my wife has the right to stay in uk.

So. .. What i do now?, I need to Appeal with the enclosed form, or i should buy a private medical insurance and then apply again?, Who knows the appropriate medical insurance I need?, Anybody in the same situation?

Pleaseee I need help!

Also my time line was:

Application sent: 01/04/13
Application receive: 06/01/13
COA Received: 13/02/11, dated 13/02/07
Refusal Letter: 13/03/19, dated 13/03/16 (saturday?)
Hello, Actually they are not taking EHIC as a medical cover and not even the medical insurance from another country. You have to take a comprehensive medical insurance for both of you. When I applied I got the cheapest quote from AXA in £52 a month for both of us.
Hope this will help.
Regards

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:46 pm

hi guys, i have a question!

I sent my eea2 application on 29th of Jan and I still have not heard anything from the UKBA, no COA and nothing.I have tried to phone them up to chase the case as I need COA for work but they said there was nothing they could do at this stage and I would have to wait.

Should I be concerned as it has been 7 weeks and I still have not received my COA? any ideas? any advice?

thanks in advance

Luhby
Newly Registered

Post by Luhby » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm

mocha wrote:hi guys, i have a question!

I sent my eea2 application on 29th of Jan and I still have not heard anything from the UKBA, no COA and nothing.I have tried to phone them up to chase the case as I need COA for work but they said there was nothing they could do at this stage and I would have to wait.

Should I be concerned as it has been 7 weeks and I still have not received my COA? any ideas? any advice?

thanks in advance
Hey Mocha, I've sent it on 28th Jan and received it 1 month later, but some people receive it 2 months later, maybe in the beginning of next month hopefully you'll have it. Or maybe the visa, who knows! lol many January and February applicants are receiving the RC very quick.

Ishy

Post by Ishy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Luhby wrote:

thanks in advance
Hey Mocha, I've sent it on 28th Jan and received it 1 month later, but some people receive it 2 months later, maybe in the beginning of next month hopefully you'll have it. Or maybe the visa, who knows! lol many January and February applicants are receiving the RC very quick.

I received my COA within 10 days. But I have applied 5 month ago and still haven't received my RC.

EEA2 sent: 20th Oct 2012
EEA2 Received: 22nd Oct 2012
COA received: 30th Oct 2012
Requested Passport back: 06th March 2013
Request Passport back again : 18th March 2013
???

Mr. Ali

3 Days to 6 Months

Post by Mr. Ali » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi All

I have 3 days Left of my 6 Months Period. Still No Joy........
Getting Ready for a Bull Fight with UKBA

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Re: 3 Days to 6 Months

Post by Ms.K » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Mr. Ali wrote:Hi All

I have 3 days Left of my 6 Months Period. Still No Joy........
Getting Ready for a Bull Fight with UKBA
If i were you i would start preparing my letter

sdoo
Newly Registered

Post by sdoo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

thanks in advance
Thats strange if i may say.I applied on the 28.01.12, recieved my COA on the 5.03.13 and my RC arrived on the 18.03.13. Maybe i have a good case worker with my application.I applied as an ummarried partner with two children.My partner has been in the UK since 2006.Best of luck.UKBA are a crazy bunch there are people on here still waiting since Aug 2012.Best of luck dont give up i know it can be a nightmare waiting for the COA and finally resident card.I used to get upset when the postman only had bills instead of my EEA2 stuff.

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Luhby wrote:

thanks in advance

Let's hope so! To be honest, I do not mind waiting but without COA it is very difficult to explain to your employer. All I have at the moment is the receipt from the post office. It is extremely annoying.

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:58 pm

sdoo wrote:

thanks in advance
Thats strange if i may say.I applied on the 28.01.12, recieved my COA on the 5.03.13 and my RC arrived on the 18.03.13. Maybe i have a good case worker with my application.I applied as an ummarried partner with two children.My partner has been in the UK since 2006.Best of luck.UKBA are a crazy bunch there are people on here still waiting since Aug 2012.Best of luck dont give up i know it can be a nightmare waiting for the COA and finally resident card.I used to get upset when the postman only had bills instead of my EEA2 stuff.
Congrats to you my friend! you must be over the moon. I know exactly what you are saying about UKBA, sometimes I feel that they treat us as criminals and keep us waiting is the punishment.

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Ishy wrote:
Luhby wrote:

thanks in advance

I received my COA within 10 days. But I have applied 5 month ago and still haven't received my RC.

EEA2 sent: 20th Oct 2012
EEA2 Received: 22nd Oct 2012
COA received: 30th Oct 2012
Requested Passport back: 06th March 2013
Request Passport back again : 18th March 2013
???
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get RC soon. however i feel i will have to wait a lot longer than 6 months. :(

Kostas karas
Newly Registered

Post by Kostas karas » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi All

I submitted a married application in early September 2012. Got the COA in late october but no sign of the RC. The phonelines are closed and no emails available either.

We need to be able to travel soon.
If i request the non-EU passport will it terminate the application? Does anyone have any info?

Also please advise on how to contact UKBA...if possible! Its now 6,5 months and i feel its gonna take longer.

Regards

mocha
Newly Registered

another question

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 pm

sorry to bother you all again, i have another question and could you please help me with this!! it is about comprehensive sickness insurance.

my wife is from an eea country, she is a student and also working 24 hours per week. we only bought comprehensive sickness insurance for her when i applied for eea2 in Jan 2013. having browsing through some of the rejections on this site, i am a bit concerned that i might need to get comprehensive sickness insurance as well. does anyone know if i need one?
Also,if i buy the comprehensive sickness insurance now, can i send the documents to ukba as i have not received my coa yet?

thanks in advance

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Re: another question

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:38 pm

If she is working 24 hours or any hours you don't need csi, you don't even need to mention student as it will confuse the caseworker, did you include wage slips with your application??
mocha wrote:sorry to bother you all again, i have another question and could you please help me with this!! it is about comprehensive sickness insurance.

my wife is from an eea country, she is a student and also working 24 hours per week. we only bought comprehensive sickness insurance for her when i applied for eea2 in Jan 2013. having browsing through some of the rejections on this site, i am a bit concerned that i might need to get comprehensive sickness insurance as well. does anyone know if i need one?
Also,if i buy the comprehensive sickness insurance now, can i send the documents to ukba as i have not received my coa yet?

thanks in advance

mocha
Newly Registered

Post by mocha » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:If she is working 24 hours or any hours you don't need csi, you don't even need to mention student as it will confuse the caseworker, did you include wage slips with your application??
mocha wrote:sorry to bother you all again, i have another question and could you please help me with this!! it is about comprehensive sickness insurance.

thanks in advance

Not payslip but we sent her contract and it states clearly how much she is getting and how many hours she does per week. Would that be ok?

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 am

Did your employer complete and sign the section 6 of application form? Then it will be ok

k
mocha wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:If she is working 24 hours or any hours you don't need csi, you don't even need to mention student as it will confuse the caseworker, did you include wage slips with your application??

thanks in advance

Not payslip but we sent her contract and it states clearly how much she is getting and how many hours she does per week. Would that be ok?

johnkumar
Newly Registered

change of address...and waiting for RC

Post by johnkumar » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:50 am

Respective all,

i would like to confirm some issues from you guys as i m getting confused now...
first my situation..
me (non eea) and my partner who is from Hungary applied residence card by submitting EEA1 and EEA2 application form together also we added our payslips, passports and marriage certificate.. and also my partner following treaty right as well from last 2 year in this country..

application date 28/11/2012
COA recieved 12/01/2013
but my partner did not received any confirmation regarding EEA1 application as she send her passport as well..
and I am still waiting for RC 4 months now..???

now problem....

On 7 feb 2013 we had to change address as our tenancy contract has been finished...but we both applied mail redirection from royal mail to our new address so we can get all letters or passport to our new address..hope this the best way to sortout this problem... but we still living together...!!

so need advice because one of my friend who applied RC as well just have visit from UKBA to confirm they live together... so i am just worried if that will happen in my case then which address UKBA will follow and if i need to write any enquiry which address should i mentioned on letter...

it will be great help if someone suggest me right way to deal with all these issues....thanks

bolucky
Newly Registered

Post by bolucky » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 am

I m still waitting for them. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

COA received: 30/10/12 Dated: 24/10/12
RC: ??????????????