ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Bank statement with stamp on top page ONLY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

strager786
Newly Registered

Urgent - Bank statement with stamp on top page ONLY

Post by strager786 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

I went to my bank and they said printed bank statement for me for last month.When i asked to put the stamp on each page they refused by saying that it is not their policy and they liase with immigration (which i felt is lie to be honest).

So it is like i have bank statment printed by bank on 4 pages and only ist page is stamped annd the bank said that it says page number like 1,2,3 etc out of 4.

Will it be issues as home office need atleast one month last bank statment for work permit holder?

Thanks for your kind help.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Generally the safest bet is to get a stamp on every page. But as long as its on banks headed papaer, includes your full name address account number etc and they have stamped the first page you will be able to get away with it

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent - Bank statement with stamp on top page ONLY

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

strager786 wrote:I went to my bank and they said printed bank statement for me for last month.When i asked to put the stamp on each page they refused by saying that it is not their policy and they liase with immigration (which i felt is lie to be honest).

So it is like i have bank statment printed by bank on 4 pages and only ist page is stamped annd the bank said that it says page number like 1,2,3 etc out of 4.

Will it be issues as home office need atleast one month last bank statment for work permit holder?

Thanks for your kind help.
It's a lie they don't liaise with immigration. All you need the statement page where your salary is credited and the cover page. I have seen in my bank girls stamping all the pages and giving to customer. You must go when they are not busy sure they will oblige.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

strager786
Newly Registered

Post by strager786 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks for reply.

I did all and spoke to the bank manager as well but they said that when we print for you it is offical as it have logo and also stamp on one page should be fine.They donot have any policy of stamping each page.

I went 3 times just to sort this silly problem!!!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 pm

You Need only last 12 month's Bank statements.

Graceofgod

Post by Graceofgod » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm

strager786 wrote:Thanks for reply.

I did all and spoke to the bank manager as well but they said that when we print for you it is offical as it have logo and also stamp on one page should be fine.They donot have any policy of stamping each page.

I went 3 times just to sort this silly problem!!!
I would advise you to visit different branches and try. UKBA always try to find something to refuse the application so do not give any opportunity by sending unstamped bank statements.
Personally I have found staffs of central London branches being helpful and lenient when I got my statements from different banks stamped at different times.
Last edited by Graceofgod on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Most often a bank branch can maximum access the last 28 days transaction and therefore, anything more earlier to it more probably does not allow them to stamp instantly. But normally 1 month statement on bank headed paper or stamp on statement is easily possible.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS