ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE.

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 am

Here are the enquiries:

1-Show us if you have money still available to INVEST.
2- send us your CV with your work and Education history.
3- evidence for your business insurance
4-your business bank statement since i applied till today date.
5- proof of quarterly payment from the client whom i was having contract to provide services.
6- further proof of advertisement.
7-if i am registered my business from home does my home insurance knows about it?

NOW my point is after 7 months UKBA replying for your case and asking such questions that if that person whom i have made contract does he paid me?

how can i provide him services without knowing that i am eligible to work and does that person is going to wait for me untill i got visa ???

he actually cancelled the contract with me....now i am confused how can i show them about the payment he made.

all i can tell them no body is going to wait for 7 months.

ANY SUGGESTION GUYSS???

ksshhs

Post by ksshhs » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 am

Are you extending entrepreneur visa ? Or initial applicant?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am

ksshhs wrote:Are you extending entrepreneur visa ? Or initial applicant?
i am not extending this is my first application about tier 1 entrepreneur.

shanigee
Newly Registered

Post by shanigee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:17 am

sad.1 wrote:

Its Strange, FIRSTLY There is no sufficient reason to Invest the money in UK, without having approval of Initial Entrepreneur Application. Y some one will invest 50000 in UK when he is not sure that he is going to have Initial Application approved or not.

All We need is to fulfill the basic requirements outlined in Policy Guidance and Thats it.

AS Far as the new changed are concerned. Yes Case Worker Can Q Whether the money is still available to invest or not? If the money has been withdrawn for any reason, That can be presented again in the account Weather Personal or Business Account.

To my Understanding there should be no Question on Business Insurance / VAT / Future Contracts. Etc Etc..

YES ONCE Approved, Then its a Genuine Reason if UKBA writes you on your current progress For Example, Funds Invested, Back Up, Etc Etc.

I also believe that this Sort of Question from UKBA does not make sense,

Once again, ITS SIMPLE, TRUE INVESTMENT will FOLLOW Entrepreneur Visa Approval and Not Vice Versa.

My Views are of amateur Type and NOT EXPERT. PLEASE PLEASE BELIEVE IN GOD and Keep yourself down to earth. Whatever will come to you will be from your Luck.

Good luck

la
Member of Standing

Re: UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE.

Post by la » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Sad.1,

How many working days UK BA has given to submit all these documents ?

Regards,
sad.1 wrote:Here are the enquiries:

5- proof of quarterly payment from the client whom i was having contract to provide services.
7-if i am registered my business from home does my home insurance knows about it?

NOW my point is after 7 months UKBA replying for your case and asking such questions that if that person whom i have made contract does he paid me?

how can i provide him services without knowing that i am eligible to work and does that person is going to wait for me untill i got visa ???

he actually cancelled the contract with me....now i am confused how can i show them about the payment he made.

ANY SUGGESTION GUYSS???

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 am

shanigee wrote:
sad.1 wrote:

Its Strange, FIRSTLY There is no sufficient reason to Invest the money in UK, without having approval of Initial Entrepreneur Application. Y some one will invest 50000 in UK when he is not sure that he is going to have Initial Application approved or not.

All We need is to fulfill the basic requirements outlined in Policy Guidance and Thats it.

AS Far as the new changed are concerned. Yes Case Worker Can Q Whether the money is still available to invest or not? If the money has been withdrawn for any reason, That can be presented again in the account Weather Personal or Business Account.

To my Understanding there should be no Question on Business Insurance / VAT / Future Contracts. Etc Etc..

YES ONCE Approved, Then its a Genuine Reason if UKBA writes you on your current progress For Example, Funds Invested, Back Up, Etc Etc.

I also believe that this Sort of Question from UKBA does not make sense,

Once again, ITS SIMPLE, TRUE INVESTMENT will FOLLOW Entrepreneur Visa Approval and Not Vice Versa.

My Views are of amateur Type and NOT EXPERT. PLEASE PLEASE BELIEVE IN GOD and Keep yourself down to earth. Whatever will come to you will be from your Luck.

Good luck

i have provided my lawyer updated statement which is proving that i still have money to invest.....plus i am sending my updated CV and my visiting cards FLYERS.........and lawyer should draft a letter mentioning that there has no trade been made.all we r doing is waiting for visa thats it.
now all i can do is pray nothing else.

sad.1

Re: UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE.

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

la wrote:Hi Sad.1,

How many working days UK BA has given to submit all these documents ?

Regards,
sad.1 wrote:Here are the enquiries:

ANY SUGGESTION GUYSS???
they have given me 28 days and already 15 days passed plus i am waiting for my sponsor to come from abroad to get another declaration sign as he is away for holidays so i can send them back

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi sad.1,

have you not given with 28 working days - It seems you only got 28 days . Please confirm?

What are all the documents you attached to your application ?

What is your education qualification?

When did you apply for visa ? when did you do bio-metric ? Did you contact U KBA with the help of MP to speed up process before you get this query?
Last edited by la on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Why on earth would they ask for CV??????

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 pm

ru switchign from PSW ?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:55 pm

la wrote:Hi sad.1,

have you not given with 28 working days - It seems you only got 28 days . Please confirm?

What are all the documents you attached to your application ?

What is your education qualification?

When did you apply for visa ? when did you do bio-metric ? Did you contact U KBA with the help of MP to speed up process before you get this query?
yes i have been given 28 days and already 15 days passed and now i have time till 2nd of april.....i have provided them third party declaration statement trading contract but didnt provide marketing material but now i am going to send them visiting cards and flyers....i applied in end of august and after 7 months they send me query. which is totally useless.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:57 pm

n8net wrote:ru switchign from PSW ?
yes switiching from PSW AND dont know he is crazy or what he is actually asking for CV. i am totally fed up now. now preparing my CV :oops:

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm

sad.1 under new rules after 30 Jan 2013 case worker can ask you for your educational and work experience if he wants. Please could you tell us what kind of business did you opened and what kind of services you are providing? Also could you tell us what education you hold? I will recommend you to try to relate your educational and work experience to your current business, if possible.

sad.1 wrote:
yes switiching from PSW AND dont know he is crazy or what he is actually asking for CV. i am totally fed up now. now preparing my CV :oops:

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:sad.1 under new rules after 30 Jan 2013 case worker can ask you for your educational and work experience if he wants. Please could you tell us what kind of business did you opened and what kind of services you are providing? Also could you tell us what education you hold? I will recommend you to try to relate your educational and work experience to your current business, if possible.

sad.1 wrote:
I DONT MIND ALL I AM DOING IS WAITING FOR MY SPONSOR TO COME BACK FROM HIS HOLIDAYS...........AFTER GOT APPROVAL I AM GOING TO START CONSULTANCY BUSINESS WHICH WILL PROVIDE SERVICES TO STARTER I AM HOLDING BA (HONS) DEGREE AND MY BUSINESS WILL PROVIDE MARKETING AND SALES SERVICES TO THE BUSINESSES AROUND. ALL I AM GOING TO DO IS SEND THEM ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS MY CV MY BANK STATEMENT AND FLYERS VISITING CARDS AND DECLARATION. ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY TO MY ALLAH.

addianup
Newly Registered

Post by addianup » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi sad,
I have a question to you, did you submit your business plan with the application at the time of applying. Did you submit any marketing material before.
What are you doing is the only way to do. We are waiting for the visa approval, after the visa approval money will be invested then business will be up and running. It is for most of us waiting for approval.
So, that's all we can do. Best of luck. Let us know furthur.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Dont worry, try your best Insh Allah it will be fine.
sad.1 wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:sad.1 under new rules after 30 Jan 2013 case worker can ask you for your educational and work experience if he wants. Please could you tell us what kind of business did you opened and what kind of services you are providing? Also could you tell us what education you hold? I will recommend you to try to relate your educational and work experience to your current business, if possible.

sad.1 wrote:
I DONT MIND ALL I AM DOING IS WAITING FOR MY SPONSOR TO COME BACK FROM HIS HOLIDAYS...........AFTER GOT APPROVAL I AM GOING TO START CONSULTANCY BUSINESS WHICH WILL PROVIDE SERVICES TO STARTER I AM HOLDING BA (HONS) DEGREE AND MY BUSINESS WILL PROVIDE MARKETING AND SALES SERVICES TO THE BUSINESSES AROUND. ALL I AM GOING TO DO IS SEND THEM ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS MY CV MY BANK STATEMENT AND FLYERS VISITING CARDS AND DECLARATION. ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY TO MY ALLAH.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm

addianup wrote:Hi sad,
I have a question to you, did you submit your business plan with the application at the time of applying. Did you submit any marketing material before.
What are you doing is the only way to do. We are waiting for the visa approval, after the visa approval money will be invested then business will be up and running. It is for most of us waiting for approval.
So, that's all we can do. Best of luck. Let us know furthur.
by the time i applied they didnt asked for any business plan so i submitted them 3rd party statement declaration, my maintenance but yes didnt provide them flyers or business cards so only online advertisement was used that time plus i didnt started business bcoz i wasnt sure that when i am going to get visa so still funds available to invest only wait is for visa (right) to do so.