ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sroset
Newly Registered

Fiance Visa

Post by sroset » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:21 pm

[color=darkblue]Please can someone give me a link to go to... I can't find the right form to fill in for a Fiance Visa. I need to find out as soon as possible - my fiance's visa is running out at the end of this month.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:20 pm

Which country?

I'll move this to the correct forum then.

The Admin

sroset
Newly Registered

Post by sroset » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:51 pm

He is from Dominica. It is so difficult because his Student Visa has run out already - so now he may be seen as an overstayer, but we are doing all we can

John

Post by John » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:40 pm

sroset, it really is not clear which country he needs to apply to for his visa! This Board has a number of different sections .... he needs a visa for where? UK? Ireland? Or where?
John

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Sorry about not being more clear. As John said, we need to know which country he is attempting to immigrate into. Nobody can offer much advice without knowing which immigration laws apply.

I am also sorry to say that if his student visa has expired, there are very few places (if any!) that wouldn't already consider him an over-stayer.

There might still be some condition that can help .. but the chances are pretty thin right now ...

Obtaining a new visa should have begun more than six weeks, if not more than ten weeks, before the student visa expired. It takes time, sometimes a lot of time, to process a new visa application ... IN ANY COUNTRY.

Please tell us which country you are trying to to stay in. Maybe there is something still possible ...

Good Luck!

The Admin