ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Citizenship Application following EEA4

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Mnc wrote:Hi Guys,

Is there a thread that deals with Citizenship applications after EEA4?

Thanks
Yes, see British citizenship section of forum.

AranUk
Newly Registered

Post by AranUk » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Anybody else here sent their application in October? I sent mine on the 16/10/12...

This waiting is killing me.

What are the chances of getting an application rejected/declined after over 4 months of request.

I think I'm really worried any getting my application rejected for some reason.

Thanks

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm an October applicant as well.

Why would you think your application might be refused?

AranUk
Newly Registered

Post by AranUk » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 am

Thanks Plum..

I couldn't send all p60s so we sent pay slips 6/7 covering each year. Also I sent around 2-4 prove of address ( each year) covering the last 5 year ( both names on it).

As we moved around London a lot sometimes I think I didn't send enough docs.

All other docs fine.. Passport, marriage certificate.

Is nearly reaching the 5 month mark now and I hear here on this website that some ppl got their PR within few months only. I don't understand why others still waiting.

Wishing your receive yours soon Plum.
:-)

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 am

AranUk wrote:Thanks Plum..

I couldn't send all p60s so we sent pay slips 6/7 covering each year. Also I sent around 2-4 prove of address ( each year) covering the last 5 year ( both names on it).

6/7 payslips per year for 5 years should be fine. I do not think that this will warrant a refusal outright, worst case the UKBA may ask for more supporting evidence if being fussy.

Did you send joint tenancy agreements for however long you lived in each place around London?

mcclane

EEA3 & EEA4

Post by mcclane » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to apply for EEA3 for my wife and EEA4 for myself in the same time? Thanks

AranUk
Newly Registered

Post by AranUk » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Plum70 wrote:
AranUk wrote:Thanks Plum..

6/7 payslips per year for 5 years should be fine. I do not think that this will warrant a refusal outright, worst case the UKBA may ask for more supporting evidence if being fussy.

Did you send joint tenancy agreements for however long you lived in each place around London?

We didn't have tenancy agreements however we sent joint utility bills and bank statements on both names too. I didn't send many tho.

Hope don't decide being fussy with us. I didn't sent quite a lot of docs overall I am trying to think that they are just too busy dealing with lots of other applications.

I sent a pre-paid envelope and keep checking the post office website every single day :-)))

Fingers crossed. Thank Plum :-)

AranUk
Newly Registered

Re: EEA3 & EEA4

Post by AranUk » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

mcclane wrote:Hi just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to apply for EEA3 for my wife and EEA4 for myself in the same time? Thanks

Yes. It is stated on ukba website.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm

AranUk wrote:I sent a pre-paid envelope and keep checking the post office website every single day :-)
That might make the wait even more arduous. Better to mindfully forget and spring to action nearer to the 6 month deadline.

spike_UK

PR received.

Post by spike_UK » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

Hi guys, just to update you, after a long wait, Rob Whiteman has considered my case and issued me a PR. I hope you all will soon receive your PR and this route will end.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

mrbaseball
Newly Registered

My EEA4 PR timeline

Post by mrbaseball » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

Just wanted to throw in my time line as I've found it very useful.

Non-EU Family Member of a Swedish National
Applied for EEA4 28 Oct.
Application received 29 Oct.
CoA received dated 6 Nov.

Its now been 4 1/2 months and I've not heard a thing. So I've contacted my local MP and requested the return of my passports. So we shall see how things progress and of course I will keep you updated.

Passport request 19 Mar
MP contacted and enquires to made by his office 19 Mar

balo
Newly Registered

Re: My EEA4 PR timeline

Post by balo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 am

mrbaseball wrote:Just wanted to throw in my time line as I've found it very useful.

Non-EU Family Member of a Swedish National
Applied for EEA4 28 Oct.
Application received 29 Oct.
CoA received dated 6 Nov.

Its now been 4 1/2 months and I've not heard a thing. So I've contacted my local MP and requested the return of my passports. So we shall see how things progress and of course I will keep you updated.

Passport request 19 Mar
MP contacted and enquires to made by his office 19 Mar
i applied in 25 of October
Coa received in 6 of November
Permanent residence card still waiting.
Really stressfull

anp

Post by anp » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Well done spike. I am happy the stress and the wait is finally over. Best of luck with everything else buddy.
Be good.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

anp wrote:Well done spike. I am happy the stress and the wait is finally over. Best of luck with everything else buddy.
Thanks mate, I never gave up and I won it :) now I'm going to apply for British on the same bases( 6 yrs of relationship with EEA spouse but regardless of marriage which is only 4 yrs) that was how I applied for PR first I got refused then they apologized and granted me :)
I hope this time will work quicker :) good luck to the rest of you.
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 pm

spike_UK wrote:
anp wrote:Well done spike. I am happy the stress and the wait is finally over. Best of luck with everything else buddy.
Thanks mate, I never gave up and I won it :) now I'm going to apply for British on the same bases( 6 yrs of relationship with EEA spouse but regardless of marriage which is only 4 yrs) that was how I applied for PR first I got refused then they apologized and granted me :)
Good to hear, congrat

What visa was u on before marriage??? And did u apply eea2 ?? Was it after marriage???? And in your eea4 did you sent proof of residance before marriage initialy when u sent ur eea4 application? As u said after refusal they asked for documents before marriage??

Any info will be helpful as I am in same boat!!!

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Good to hear, congrat

What visa was u on before marriage??? And did u apply eea2 ?? Was it after marriage???? And in your eea4 did you sent proof of residance before marriage initialy when u sent ur eea4 application? As u said after refusal they asked for documents before marriage??

Thanks mate, you can read all my posts and I had a strange story,, well it wasnt strange but nobody was agree with me but I was right and I won :)
Here is all information:
I lived with my EEA spouse from January 2007 and got married on November 2008 got my RC on 2009 which ends 2014.
I applied for PR on February 2012( 5 yrs of relationship with my EEA meeting all the requirement as treaty rights and residance) regardless 5 yrs marriage or RC. I got refused on August 2012 with appeal, appeal was withdrew by homoffice and asking documents before marriage!! I got PR this week dated 05/03/2013 :)
Now I'm not waiting for 1 year to go over PR, I will now apply for Naturalization based on 6 yrs durable relationship(January 2007-2013)
If you have the same story, don't hesitate and read UKBA website. Good luck mate.
PR dated 05/03/2013

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I did read your previous posts, just 2 things if u clear, what was your status before marriage? I mean which visa was u on? And did you include proof of residance documents before marriage when u sent your eea4 application? As u said in your post that after withdraw ho asked for documents before marriage?
spike_UK wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Good to hear, congrat

Thanks mate, you can read all my posts and I had a strange story,, well it wasnt strange but nobody was agree with me but I was right and I won :)
Here is all information:
I lived with my EEA spouse from January 2007 and got married on November 2008 got my RC on 2009 which ends 2014.
I applied for PR on February 2012( 5 yrs of relationship with my EEA meeting all the requirement as treaty rights and residance) regardless 5 yrs marriage or RC. I got refused on August 2012 with appeal, appeal was withdrew by homoffice and asking documents before marriage!! I got PR this week dated 05/03/2013 :)
Now I'm not waiting for 1 year to go over PR, I will now apply for Naturalization based on 6 yrs durable relationship(January 2007-2013)
If you have the same story, don't hesitate and read UKBA website. Good luck mate.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:Hi
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I did read your previous posts, just 2 things if u clear, what was your status before marriage? I mean which visa was u on? And did you include proof of residance documents before marriage when u sent your eea4 application? As u said in your post that after withdraw ho asked for documents before marriage?
spike_UK wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:
spike_UK wrote: Thanks mate, I never gave up and I won it :) now I'm going to apply for British on the same bases( 6 yrs of relationship with EEA spouse but regardless of marriage which is only 4 yrs) that was how I applied for PR first I got refused then they apologized and granted me :)
Good to hear, congrat

Here is all information:
I had no visas as I was an asylme with refusal!! so I was only living here under NASS support :(, 2_yes I sent only the documents before marriage second time( as they requested).
PR dated 05/03/2013

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh same as me!!!
So did you not included documents before marriage in your origional eea4 application?

Here is my story
I am applying for EEA3 but not sure if my wife able to apply for EE4, here is the case:

living in uk 2003 claimed asylum.

got married with German national in January 2008 who moved from Germany and start living with me. (as i was on asylum and cant get married here in uk so we donr proxy marriage in our country)

March 2008 made application for EEA1 and EE2
Aprial 2009 made application for COA, Coa mean premission to merry, received April 2009
Registered marriage in uk may 2009
received EEA1 and EEA2 May 2009,

My wife applied for eea3 in jan 2013 whic is issued and pr received within 3 weeks then I made an application for eea4 in feb 2013 received Coa within week, will see what they will say!!!

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:Oh same as me!!!
So did you not included documents before marriage in your origional eea4 application?

Here is my story
I am applying for EEA3 but not sure if my wife able to apply for EE4, here is the case:

living in uk 2003 claimed asylum.

got married with German national in January 2008 who moved from Germany and start living with me. (as i was on asylum and cant get married here in uk so we donr proxy marriage in our country)

March 2008 made application for EEA1 and EE2
Aprial 2009 made application for COA, Coa mean premission to merry, received April 2009
Registered marriage in uk may 2009
received EEA1 and EEA2 May 2009,

My wife applied for eea3 in jan 2013 whic is issued and pr received within 3 weeks then I made an application for eea4 in feb 2013 received Coa within week, will see what they will say!!!
Did your wife exercise treaty right and resident in UK for last 5 years and ext? then you should be fine as you are married for 5 years already but I wasn't even married for 5 years, good luck and plz PM me what happened,, update
PR dated 05/03/2013

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Yes she already issued eea3 within 3 weeks!! So no problem with exercising treaty rights, just the marriage problem as uk does not accept proxy marriage but I was living together, hope they will not refuse

joanna2014

EEA4

Post by joanna2014 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

hi my name is jo i am non EEA family member living in uk
from 2006
i marred with polish citzen women on 2007 December
i apply my family permit in 2008 but my five yers family permit visa come in 2009 which is expres in 2014 feb
my wife just in 2013 march decided to separation from me and she dint wan be with me any more and i have same feeling
we are still marred and no legal work been done so far
wee also have 2 bed house mortgage
wee dint have any children
my question is our Marriage is over five years old
in 2014 feb my visa is expiring
i have to make a EEA4 application can any one tell me how can i get my visa
as i mention already i dint want to take any more help from my wife and wee want to be saprated for good

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Re: EEA4

Post by nidaulhaque » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 am

Well u can apply for eea4 now as you completed 5 years on dec 2012
To apply eea4 pr u need your wife passport and her proof of exercising treaty rights and marriage certificate with your and your wife's 5 years proof of residance and apply it or u can apply direct bc on dec 2013 but u do need help from her!!

joanna2014 wrote:hi my name is jo i am non EEA family member living in uk
from 2006
i marred with polish citzen women on 2007 December
i apply my family permit in 2008 but my five yers family permit visa come in 2009 which is expres in 2014 feb
my wife just in 2013 march decided to separation from me and she dint wan be with me any more and i have same feeling
we are still marred and no legal work been done so far
wee also have 2 bed house mortgage
wee dint have any children
my question is our Marriage is over five years old
in 2014 feb my visa is expiring
i have to make a EEA4 application can any one tell me how can i get my visa
as i mention already i dint want to take any more help from my wife and wee want to be saprated for good

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:05 pm

I made an eea4 application on 6th march and requested our passports back on 9th and they only returned my non eea passport on 15th and send many emails to them to request my eea passport and received today 25th with the letter dated 19th. on the first letter it says data proc tm liverpool 1 and now on the letter it says caseworker name with NWEURO8 so anyone had received they pr from this department, just wondering they quick on slow issuing pr

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Ours is dealt with by NWEURO8, and one month overdue (i.e. seven months old).

I just sent a formal complaint to the Customer Complains Department, Rob Whiteman, and put my local MP on cc. Lets see if I can get some traction on it now.