ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 am

thanks gardazi76 for your opinion which is highly appreciated but we have funds in joint uk bank account ? and as per my understanding if funds in joint bank account it gives both of us equal access to money so why we still need declarations?

what do you think shall I get the declaration done and send as additional documents to ukba???

regards

gardazi76 wrote:hello rehan

first of all it doesnt matter ur team member is ur brother or any of the family member

u both r third party to each other u should have submitted a decalaration with the application

plus on appeal it depends what they ask for or not usually they only ask why ukba grant u visa they dont ask for new documents even if u have submitted a bank letter stating money is for both of u it could have helped

the reason UKBA is seriously uneducated people n there thinking like proper english people they dont think that Pakistani families been living togather and we share every thing not like them every body have there life no one can interfere

i cant give u any opinion as im not a professinal person also i am just sharing thing which i suffered in past

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 am

hello ed

the thing is that when u fill the application u put the team member details so they already got that even is she will be applying again also with proper paper work she will be mentioning ur details there

other thing dont make ur self confuse about the 50k as ur team member will be suffering more then u as u only appealing on 50k but will be showing more now as the 50k rule is finished of ur own do put that in ur mind

well as i mentioned before u might not be able to provide new documents but i just remebered one case i applealed on but it was tier 4 visa my nephew applied for visa 2 years back he got refused on bases that he didnt send the degrees how he got admission in the uni , in the appeal i send back to them the degrees of his and explain to them the reason but that was 2 years back

but he did got the visa in appeal

u can try also make new decalaration and staement and other evidence and send with the appeal u wont lose anything only depends on the tribunal on there mood and tribunal have less headache also and they just see the papers u provided so they might consider it might not

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 am

hi ed84,

I have sent you pm plz check and reply its regarding solicitor and declaration information.

waiting for your reply

regards
ed84 wrote:@gardazi76
Thanks for your valuable advice this is really helpful and encouraged me.
so if I lodge my appeal (which is obviously I have to) and my team member applied for new visa which she also have to apply caus she dont have ne choice and i will be left on my own in company and I have got still 25k available in my own account and 25k in my team member account which she will not move till my appeal resolved and she will provide me new statement and declaration access to her 25k funds. And I also chaged my Lawyer ne way.

OR

if I transfer 25k into my own account and have access of 50k under my own name and also if there is ne legal way that she can write transfer of ownership of the company to me and take step down as director.

My question are...
1. Which way is good for me?
1. Would that effect on my appeal or not???
2. would they raise question about my access to 50k and about my team member status and if they do then how would be justifiable.

your valuable advice would much appropriable and thanx in advance

And you said there are cases that one person granted visa as other team member refused can you tell me bit more about that situation and any link to read blog.

(these are only my own thoughts. I have got appointment tomorrow with my new lawyer.)

Regards

........................................................................................................

gardazi76 wrote:
ed84 wrote:My refusal would be justifiable.
But my problem is how we can present our case now. Because I have right of appeal but my other team member do not have the right of appeal which is obvious because she have got her visa due to expire. How she can re apply and link up wih me on my appeal.
Any suggestions. ....plzzz
Thanx
hello
when u apply as a team ur are showing only the money to be 50000 or 200000 but both cases are different as long as u can show that u have full filled all the requirement u just need to appeal regardless u were team or not as u are not responsible of the other team member there were so many cases in other form people applied as team but one got visa other refused

plus only one problem u will be suffering last year my visa got refused also from psw to tier 4 but refusal was i was short of 3000 pounds in one year money but when i appealed it also told me that i cant produce new evidence in appeal only can talk about the papers i applied on unless they ask

i got visa after 6 months time and judge granted it cause i studied 75% of studies n was doing good also

so i hope u get ur visa in appeal as u said u got the things now after u applied the visa or ur lawyer didnt send it as u already got lawyer and he is responsible for ur appleal also he will be having the document he send ukba

AND MAIN THING UR SOLICITOR IS DUMB FOR SURE AS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE THING U ASKING US ON THE FORM HE MUST HAVE CHARGED U 1000 TO 2000 FOR THE CASE I WILL PREFER ASK THE MONEY BACK FROM HIM OR CHANGE THE SOLICITOR

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 am

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 am

ed84 wrote:Thanks gardazi76 for reply

if my team member change the category as she is thinking to re-apply in Tier 1 Student then what would be the scenario for me and how it will effect on my appeal and what are my success ration in appeal
what do you say on it...?

again thanx on advance for your valuable comments.

the thing is that it doest matter right now what she want to to when her visa finishing

plus as long as u still have 50k funds to show to ukba thats main thing right now
if she want to go to tier 4 student again she have to show not that money right now she have to show anyother account for the visa as u cant use same money in 2 different cat

daeijan
- thin ice -
Iran

I've got my visa in 3 month

Post by daeijan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

applied in December 2012
biometric in Jan 2013
received my ducs and visa March 2013.

I did NOT keep the money in my account durung the processing time...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: I've got my visa in 3 month

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:43 pm

daeijan wrote:applied in December 2012
biometric in Jan 2013

Hi daeijan,

congratulation for the visa that's great news ....... just a quick question have u received any query from ukba while u was waiting for decision? which cat you applied ? you applied as single applicant or as a team?

thanks in advance.

regards

la
Member of Standing

Re: I've got my visa in 3 month

Post by la » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm

daeijan wrote:applied in December 2012
biometric in Jan 2013

Hi Daeijan,

Excellent news congrats.Could you please answer below questions

Which category you applied from ?

Exact date of your application ? bio-metric given date ? Visa approval date and documents collection date ?

Funds location details ?

funds verification details ?

Documentation details ?

Any query you have received from UK BA ?

did you attached business plan and market research documents ?

Your education qualification ?

Regards,

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Hello...please need a prompt reply...one of my friend applied from PSW to 50K route...however she has been called in for an interview....

please i need answers from people who have given interview and what questions can be asked at the interview?

Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 pm

when did your friend applied? whats the nature of business she registered ? did she get any query from ukba before getting invitation to attend interview? is she still maintaining the funds?

regards
my_friend wrote:Hello...please need a prompt reply...one of my friend applied from PSW to 50K route...however she has been called in for an interview....

please i need answers from people who have given interview and what questions can be asked at the interview?

Thanks

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

rehan01 wrote:when did your friend applied? whats the nature of business she registered ? did she get any query from ukba before getting invitation to attend interview? is she still maintaining the funds?

regards
my_friend wrote:Hello...please need a prompt reply...one of my friend applied from PSW to 50K route...however she has been called in for an interview....

Thanks

Did you friend submit business plan and evidence of market research documents along with application or later? where did your friend maintain the funds ? are the funds available in her bank account or third party bank account ? where did she maintain the funds either in UK or abroad? What are all documents she submitted along with her application? When did she applied and bio-metric given ?

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm

please anyone who has given interview..?

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm

my brother applied in Pakistan on 21st march 2013 for tier 1

ukba send the bank the following query on 26/03/13

1 confirming the bank statement
2 closing balance on the statement
3 occupation of the account holder
4 confirming the bank letter bank gave him for the application

he was maintaining the money in his account

same bank will let me know when my query will go to them about my statement n bank letter will update here

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm

thanks for the info gardazi76, when did you applied and which cat?

regards

gardazi76 wrote:my brother applied in Pakistan on 21st march 2013 for tier 1

same bank will let me know when my query will go to them about my statement n bank letter will update here

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

rehan01 wrote:thanks for the info gardazi76, when did you applied and which cat?

regards

Hello

I applied on 10th dec 2012 tier 4 to tier 1 bio done 14th feb 2013

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Did u receive any query from ukba ? I gues u got funds in pakistan too ? U applied as team or individual?

Thx in advance for info

gardazi76 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:thanks for the info gardazi76, when did you applied and which cat?

regards

Hello

I applied on 10th dec 2012 tier 4 to tier 1 bio done 14th feb 2013

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

No seperate my brother in Pakistan I'm here in uk no queries yet for me in uk sis mistake to apply from here seriously

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I know what you mean bro but hopefuly it will be all sorted soon just be positive and ope for the best

Regards
gardazi76 wrote:No seperate my brother in Pakistan I'm here in uk no queries yet for me in uk sis mistake to apply from here seriously

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm

brother rehan, when did you apply for your case?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 pm

7th january and done biometric around 3rd week of january since thn nothng but I have applied as team n didn't send any declaration which I sent tody so let's c wht happen
therock wrote:brother rehan, when did you apply for your case?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm

insha Allah, you will get response soon. HO is working fast these days. I hope the appropriate case worker will get your declaration letter. When I sent original third party docs, they were signed by HO, but the case worker informed me that they never received it.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

I hope so too so let c n I never wanted to send declarations as funds r in joint bank acount wit my team memeber n we both ave equal excess but someone got there visa refused coz of this reason so I thought its best to send n luckily I find a really good solicitors she explained it all in proper detail n said no harm in sending these declaration and it wil be helful if visa get refused bcz of this reason thn this can be vry helpful in appeal so I thought just send instead n she also charged vry reasonable money too .

therock wrote:insha Allah, you will get response soon. HO is working fast these days. I hope the appropriate case worker will get your declaration letter. When I sent original third party docs, they were signed by HO, but the case worker informed me that they never received it.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Nice bro, keep the postage proofs with you. I wish you and all best of all, and pray that we all get visas soon insha Allah.

anna1020
Newly Registered

Post by anna1020 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi I applied for Tier 1 200k route in January, all funds in uk, and received my biometric card today, thanks for the helps and supports from the forum, hope everyone who are waiting will receive their visa soon!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Great news ...... Did u get any query from ukba in between ? Did u maintain funds till u get the decision on ur application? U applied as single applicant or as team? Sorry for asking too many question but it will just help others

Regards
anna1020 wrote:Hi I applied for Tier 1 200k route in January, all funds in uk, and received my biometric card today, thanks for the helps and supports from the forum, hope everyone who are waiting will receive their visa soon!