ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on 10 years basis , advice needed for wife's visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Graceofgod

ILR on 10 years basis , advice needed for wife's visa

Post by Graceofgod » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:25 am

Hi all,

In the light of forthcoming changes on immigration rules I am looking for an advice on how to deal with my wife's application without having to pay increased application fee for dependants application.
Basically my wife is currently on PSW visa and I was dependant on her visa until I got my ILR on 10 years stay basis. Her PSW visa is expiring on 11th August 2013.
I am okay with the earnings requirements but I have got following questions in regards to her application.
1) How early can she apply?
2)I am moving house today and we will be living as paying guest without having tenancy agreement , is that going to affect her application?
3) My wife got PSW visa after BA(hons) in management from University of Wales is that okay as a proof of English proficiency.
Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Laxman
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.