ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependant visa application within UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pumpkin123
Newly Registered

PSW dependant visa application within UK

Post by pumpkin123 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi ,
I have PSW visa which expires in October 2013 and my husband's Tier 2 visa is expiring in April 2013. He will be applying for dependant visa . My question is does he need to go to India to apply for the dependant visa? And how much maintenance fund we need to show.Is it 600 pounds?
Thanks

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 pm

hi

yes he ll have to go back

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

pumpkin123 wrote:Hi ,
I have PSW visa which expires in October 2013 and my husband's Tier 2 visa is expiring in April 2013. He will be applying for dependant visa . My question is does he need to go to India to apply for the dependant visa? And how much maintenance fund we need to show.Is it 600 pounds?
Thanks
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm

1. Yes (as 319C(h) fails).

319C wrote:(g) Unless the Relevant Points Based System Migrant is a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant or a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Migrant, there must be a sufficient level of funds available to the applicant, as set out in Appendix E.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.