ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your opinion is required for Spouse positon legally

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kismet
Newly Registered

Your opinion is required for Spouse positon legally

Post by kismet » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:07 pm

My spouse and me both have Visited Uk to geather on HSMP Visa i am first applicant and have lived their for 2 month and hunted for job search but we could not got a job but now my spouse got a job and Now we both is out of UKcountry my spouse is holding dependent visa Entrey Clearance she Wish to Travel alone can she enter in to Uk legally? and can she do a job without me if i do not want to travel with her at a same time or if i join her after 1month in to UK what will be legal position can dependent spouse do a job or travel alone and can do job legally without a presence of a main applicant HSMP visa holder?in to a country please reply your guide line
Thanks
regards
Kismet

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:14 am

Juris,

Could you please get rid of the above post - I am unable to moderate this forum :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way.