ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pageup
Member of Standing

please advise

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 am

Hello, as you are aware my court hearing was adjourned on 21 Feb 2013. Because my Islamic marriage us not yet registers under English law. On the advise of my barrister we adjourn the hearing, but on the day judge said if I get married under English law then I should not be in court. Then she said let say this process to take 6 week. Now I got the hearing on 8 April 2013, I am waiting for my passport or any paper from ukba so that I can register my marriage. My question is if I do not get reply from ukba until 5 April which is Friday, does that mean I have to be in court on 8 April. I hope I am making sense. Please advise

Any chance to get visa on human right application, have been in uk from the age of 14-25. 11 years. please advise.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:21 am

As i said before, you nearly meet the reqirement of the immigration for qualification of Residence under private life. Depending on what you have been doing in the UK over this period, your relationship with your partner, who is an EEA national exercising treaty rights in the UK, then i believe you have a high possibility of discretion being exercised in your favour and a Residence card being issued to you. It all depends on your solicitor and what directions they intend to take.
I believe a marriage can be registered without a passport.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Thetruth007thetruth
Newly Registered

Re: please advise

Post by Thetruth007thetruth » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 am

Have you got your fully Uk driving License? and a copy of your passport? The Marriage Registry office would accept a Fully UK Driving license for you and your partner both Counter part and Photo ID and copies of your passports.

You shouldn't getting problems in this-it happened to my friend and he was allowed to get married in registry office.

Altenative prepares full evidence of your relationship with your partner and stands for the facts that, you have been in strong relationship they can reconsider you as Unmarried civil partner.

pageup
Member of Standing

Please advise.

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

my life has become hell because of immigration issuse, as you all can imagine.

my life as follows briefly immigration

i have got all the documents, full driving license. orginal. many documents which states my nationlity. these documents issued by home office when i was granted a visa in 2004/ and 2005. discertainy leave . 1 year each. IS 96 which states my nationlity. still registary do not take this only PASSPORT.

i have involved my local mp, my solictor, filled the form on ukba website for return of my passport. gave the written permission to local registary to get hold of my passport, local registary marriage department say they will do what they can.? still in the waiting process.

human right background;;

i have been to school, college, univeristy of uk. spent child hood here, adulthood here. have got each and single document of this country, bank card, medical card, national insurance number, driving license. strong family connection, no criminal record, still nothing has worked for me yet,

last year got married to my cousin who is french national, marriage done under islamic law, she is working paying taxes, marriage is geniune, but the issue accroding to my barrister it is not legal marriage under english law..,

what i can do now?

please advise, what about the court marriage, if any one of you belong to pakistain, india, you can tell me about court marriage, to be honest i do not know too much about pakistain society, partiuarly court marriage~??

i am a gradudate of a univeristy, but working for £ 2 per hour, ILLELEGALLY, simply i am visa less, is there any way i can persuade my solictor to get me atleast work permission? how does the work permission process start?/

MY family supporting me.

please advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

plesse advise

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Please advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

please advuse.

Post by pageup » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:18 pm

What can I do not to attend my adjourned hearing, my wife will be attending get brother weding on the actual hearing date, do I need to take my wife to next hearing please do advise

pageup
Member of Standing

passport recived

Post by pageup » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:08 am

I revived my passport copy from ukba, in post. My question is will my local registary accept it to register my Islamic marriage under English law.

pageup
Member of Standing

passport copy not accepted from me

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:05 pm

I took my passport copy which I revived from ukba, but newham registary said they want the same copy sent to them from ukba. I mean what is the point of this, please advise. After feting married under English law sending my application to ukba will I get the right to work,

pageup
Member of Standing

do advise.

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Why people not advising me, I need your help and advise

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 pm

If you manage to get married, and the marriage is genuine, then yes, you will have an automatic right to employment.

You really should be speaking to your lawyer, i suppose that is what he is paid for, to lead you in the right direction, and provide you the necessary advice and guidance.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

pageup
Member of Standing

thanks

Post by pageup » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Thanks for reply, but some times solictor do not tell you everything my solictir said to me in April 2012 I will get visa because my marriage is genuine, caseworker will not say it is a sham marrge. This forum is great thanks

pageup
Member of Standing

question.

Post by pageup » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm

I got my passport copy from ukba to register my Islamic marriage under English law. But the registary at my local clinic said they will nit accept this from me. Ukba should send my passport copy direct to them. I asked ukba to send my passport copy to my local registary. My question us will the ukba send my passport copy to my local registarty or not? Please advise.

ravii

Post by ravii » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Ukba already sent you a copy then they can sent a copy to your registrar office as well,as they are working together.hopefully ukba will do on your request,if you explain properly.
Best regards

pageup
Member of Standing

passport completed.

Post by pageup » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 pm

I have managed to make my new passport. Old one, expired still with ukba. Is that ok, if I take my new genuine passport to registary to register my marriage.

I know am not entitled to work, but still working. If I get caught at work by ukba what can happen to me .mu case. Please advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

advuse plwade

Post by pageup » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm

I will have my new passport will the marrge regustary accept it to register my marriage. Old,expired passport with ukba. Please advise.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Did your solicitor see your passport before it was sent to ukba? If yes, tell him to certify the copy, it is allowed by all organization if it is certified as an original and a backup letter to comfirm it
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

pageup
Member of Standing

work

Post by pageup » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

I know am not entitled to work. But still working to earn something. Working for £2 per hour. If I get caught by ukba from work what can happen to me .. Can I be deported. Very worried regarding work issues. But have no choice but to work.please advise. Give honest answer... Plz

Imshzd

Re: work

Post by Imshzd » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

pageup wrote:I know am not entitled to work. But still working to earn something. Working for £2 per hour. If I get caught by ukba from work what can happen to me .. Can I be deported. Very worried regarding work issues. But have no choice but to work.please advise. Give honest answer... Plz
UKBAs agency status was withdraw,so immigration and enforcement organisation can't deport any one without home office orders.
If you don't have a right to work,but if you are still working then this is illegal what so ever.
Honest answere is if you caught from your work place then you will be in turble,no immigration officer will allow you to let you go.

pageup
Member of Standing

eu patner. , humsn right

Post by pageup » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 am

I have been in UK forb11 years. Spent my childhood here. Went to school college univeristy in UK. Have very strong family ties. Married to EU nstional. But only Islamic nikkah done yet.

HAve refused my application many times. If I go high court with good barrister, what are the chanced. Please advise.

Imshzd

Re: please advise

Post by Imshzd » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am

pageup wrote:Hello, as you are aware my court hearing was adjourned on 21 Feb 2013. Because my Islamic marriage us not yet registers under English law. On the advise of my barrister we adjourn the hearing, but on the day judge said if I get married under English law then I should not be in court. Then she said let say this process to take 6 week. Now I got the hearing on 8 April 2013, I am waiting for my passport or any paper from ukba so that I can register my marriage. My question is if I do not get reply from ukba until 5 April which is Friday, does that mean I have to be in court on 8 April. I hope I am making sense. Please advise

Any chance to get visa on human right application, have been in uk from the age of 14-25. 11 years. please advise.
Your hearing is fixed on 8th April,then how can you go in high court???
I feel you need some rest rather then advice.

pageup
Member of Standing

advise.

Post by pageup » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks. My 8 April hearing I think will be adjourned because my will will be attending a relative marriage outside UK.

I will get my new passport soon from embassy, then I will try to get married under English law.

my life has become very very stressful, because of immigration issues. I am working for £2 per hour. 12 hours per day. And I know this is illlegal but I have no choice...

Thanks for all the support.

please share your experince after getting a visa. How do people feel. I cannot waitto get my visa and start my life.

pageup
Member of Standing

passport.

Post by pageup » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:41 pm

How long it takes to get new pakistain passport from Pakistani embassy. I paid urgent fees but still not revived it.

How long the whole marriage process take , I mean giving notice of marriage. Please share your experince.

And, is it guranted that I will get work permision after registering my martrisge.

pageup
Member of Standing

urgent advise needed.

Post by pageup » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:44 pm

As you are aware I have hearing on 8 April, Monday. I was hoping this hearing to be adjourned or postpone to next date because my wife and all other relatives are outside UK attending a marriage my solictor told at Friday night that we have to be in court on Monday. Please advise what I should do. My main issues is if ukba send my passport copy to my local marriage registary then the registary will register. My marriage under English law.what I should do on Monday I am not prepared at all for the hearing. Please advise.. Very worried.

Imshzd

Re: passport completed.

Post by Imshzd » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:37 pm

[quote="pageup"]I have managed to make my new passport. Old one, expired still with ukba. Is that ok, if I take my new genuine passport to registary to register my marriage.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:39 am

i think hes waiting on new passport to arrive, it takes about 10 working days from the indonesian embassy... unsure of others.....