ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Return Immediate help required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sailesh

Application Return Immediate help required

Post by sailesh » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:14 am

Hi all i apply for 10yrs ILR on the 25 Feb got acknowledge a week later then got a special delivery from Home office with all my documents such as passport id card and all my application form

HOME OFFICE SAID "Although a cheque has been submitted there were insufficient funds in the account and the bank has returned the cheque unpaid the fresh aplication should be returned to the address given on the application form"
i call the bank and also check my account online to see if there was any transaction of £991 but nothing was shown whether debit or credit of such amount
Q1 How much is the fee for postal of set o for 10 yrs
I found this on the ho site http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... s-2012.pdf
Q2 Do i need to include the biometric fee as well ie £991 and £19.20

i am doing a fresh application any help or suggestion please help i got till saturday to post it back to them as my visa was expired on the 26 Feb
This time i will be putting my sisters debit card detail on it
thanks

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 pm

you do not need to look any pdf, your SET(O) form's payment page must have shown what is correct amount of fee and I think it is 991 for postal as I paid 1377 for PEO

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 pm

The UKBA must prove that the application was invalid.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sailesh

Urgent repply

Post by sailesh » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks for the reply i am doing a fresh application with a debit card payment will that affect my application as my visa expired on the 26 feb and will do special delivery on monday for the app to reach home office on the 26 of march will that cause a problem thanks

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

if you do not challenge their action or prove them wrong then there are chances that they will consider it fresh application which is overstayed but I am not 100% sure

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

i did send my application which is or will be delivered today according to the rule it state 28 days and also in my rejected application it says if i want to do a fresh application i should make sure all the points are meant and there is nothing about the gate date
i would like to know that my visa expired on 26 feb and i apply on the 26 march second time will that cause any issue
thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

sailesh wrote:i did send my application which is or will be delivered today according to the rule it state 28 days and also in my rejected application it says if i want to do a fresh application i should make sure all the points are meant and there is nothing about the gate date
i would like to know that my visa expired on 26 feb and i apply on the 26 march second time will that cause any issue
thanks
When exactly you completed/completing your 10 years .
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am

last year 5 nov 2012 i did my 10yrs due to money and circumtances was unable to apply and i was planning to go to America and switherland but as i said money was and still is a big issue for me

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

once 10 year legal residence period complete anytime a person can apply ILR.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS