ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got visa, what does this email mean from UKBA

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shamino

got visa, what does this email mean from UKBA

Post by Shamino » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 am

Hi all

Got my visa a while back in February, however, my employer received this email. Can anyone verify what this means? I presume that this might be relating to the initial allocation of the Restricted CoS, where you need to allocate this within 3 months. Is this correct?

This is the final notification that <company> current allocation of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies/Certificate(s) of Sponsorship (CAS/CoS) in Tier 2 (General) is due to expire on 05-April-2013.

<company> Level 1 User(s) can request your organisation's next annual allocation of CAS/CoS via the Sponsorship Management System (SMS).

Cheers

Freeman78

Post by Freeman78 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:36 am

Bit Funny this is.

That means that your annual allocation is expiring on the 05th of april 2013 and if your employer wants to employee migrants from april 13 to april 14 he needs to request CAS Allocation. Any outstanding allocation will be set to zero on the 05th and if you dont make a request by logginin into the system. you wont be able to issue any cos for employment/extension next year.

hope that helps.

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Nothing to panic. Its the annual COS allocation. Your level 1 user can request this if your company is planning to hire new migrants after April 2013
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

Shamino

Post by Shamino » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 am

Thanks Madona587 and Freeman78

:D :D :D

Much appreciated for the assistance

Cheers