ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

september application eea4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kkworla

Post by kkworla » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:05 pm

comfused wrote:Any good news?
No good news at all. It's six months and 1day now. I have not heard from them. I called today and was told the same story that my application has not been completed yet so unfortunately u will have to wait. I then told the lady my employer is requesting for my passport. She then told me she will 'request for a new COA for me. She took my phone number and told me I will get a call from HO if they need any information from me. This is pathetic and I wonder why HO takes penchant in keeping peoples passport for a longtime not even thinking about them travelling. Sad it is. Bullying at the highest level.

comfused

Post by comfused » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:32 pm

i am very very worried, the HR manager reminded it me yesterday that I should ring the Home office before my work permit is expired. on the 24/3 i shoud have a response but any delay will cause problem at work. I think im gonna give em a call tomorrow to remind them.
it s really annoying but I can not do much to sort it out.

comfused

Post by comfused » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 pm

i called the H.O today to ask about the progress of the application but the man told me that it s not 6 months yet. in 4 days will be 6 months and im really worried that my employer will ask me to leave the job coz my COA is coming to an end. i dnt kno what to do

comfused

Post by comfused » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Home office confirmed that a package s been sent to me and iv been given a track number. I do not know if the package will be sent to my address or to the solicitor s.

comfused

Post by comfused » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm

finally i got my passport with PR. good luck for everyone

nadsul
Newly Registered

Post by nadsul » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi, I applied for EEA4 on 14/09...COA received on 19/10...after 6 months I ring and HO confirm is still under consideration but I ring this friday and the the call centre staff confirm me this time that its in "final stage" and ring next Monday or Tuesday and they will be able to update me. Now, I just want to know what this "final stage" means? Or it's typical reply from them to just satisfy the call. Any idea plz respond as I am fed up of all this waiting time now.

kkworla

Post by kkworla » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

nadsul wrote:Hi, I applied for EEA4 on 14/09...COA received on 19/10...after 6 months I ring and HO confirm is still under consideration but I ring this friday and the the call centre staff confirm me this time that its in "final stage" and ring next Monday or Tuesday and they will be able to update me. Now, I just want to know what this "final stage" means? Or it's typical reply from them to just satisfy the call. Any idea plz respond as I am fed up of all this waiting time now.
Hi. I don't know what that final stage means. I also applied on the same day as you did that's the 14/09/12 and I have not had any news. Anytime I call them they only tell me its not completed. However there are some few responses on this thread that have had the same responses like the final stage u are talking about. Most times when they call back again to check on the final stage response they do get different answers like there is nothing like final stage. I will only tell u to pray and be confident but aswell to ignore this home office call centre machinery, becasue there seem to be little or insignificant correlation between them and the case workers. This is why they don't give the right answers. Hopefully it won't be long till we get our passports.

Eljoda
Newly Registered

Post by Eljoda » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Yes I called last week, and they told me that the documents were send back to me at beginning of the month, but because I don't trust them I called again the same day and they told me that nothing had been send and that my application was on the final stage.

So I agree, Nobody should believed on what the people from the call centre say.

send my app on 03/09/13
still waiting

nadsul
Newly Registered

Post by nadsul » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Great day today, as i just ring HO on friday and someone very nice there confrim me that its in final stage, but today i receive a call from my solicitor that my PR has received today, so YES i got my PR this afternoon from his office, thanks to allmighty ALLAH. All i say, it was stressful time to wait for, especially after 6 months. Good luck to all who are waiting.
Here is the short stroy of my PR process...
EEA4 applied in mid-september 2012
COA received in mid-october 2012
PR received today, 26/03/13
So, alltogether it takes 6 months and 2 weeks :)

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 am

After I lodged a complaint with the Complaints Department and Mr. Whiteman (with my local MP on cc) we just received our documents back with the residence card.

EEA4 sent 03 September 2012
EEA4 received by UKBA on 04 September 2012
Requested return of EU Spouse Passport 26 September 2012
EU Spouse Passport returned 02 October 2012
COA received 12 October 2012 (dated 09 October 2012)
Sent complaint on 25 March 2013
Received Response from EU application Teamlead that application has been processed and was provided with Tracking # on 27 March 2013
Received PR and documents on 02 April 2013

Eljoda
Newly Registered

Post by Eljoda » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 am

I got my PR last Saturday!!!

Sent my application in October 2012
Got the letter 3/08/12
PR 30/03/12

Almost 7 months

Keep Faith and patience

kkworla

Post by kkworla » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 am

After all this waiting for six months and 19 days I called the Home Office this morning and I spoke to a gentleman who advised me a package has been sent to me on the 30th of march. He gave me the tracking reference number. As precarious as the Home office could be with different answers I decided to call again to find out if what I was told by the gentlemmen was true. A lady spoke to me and gave me the same tracking number. So I guess its a right information. Can somebody advise me how long it will take for me to get this parcel and will it be my PR? I want to know from people who had been in this situation before.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

kkworla wrote:After all this waiting for six months and 19 days I called the Home Office this morning and I spoke to a gentleman who advised me a package has been sent to me on the 30th of march. He gave me the tracking reference number. As precarious as the Home office could be with different answers I decided to call again to find out if what I was told by the gentlemmen was true. A lady spoke to me and gave me the same tracking number. So I guess its a right information. Can somebody advise me how long it will take for me to get this parcel and will it be my PR? I want to know from people who had been in this situation before.
Track your parcel on royal mail website.

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 pm

What number are you all using to call and find out the status of your application?

kkworla

Post by kkworla » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 pm

yankeegirl wrote:What number are you all using to call and find out the status of your application?
call this number 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2)

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Thank you for that. It was pointless to call. The guy said nothing was showing up on his system regarding my application, and could give me no info, he couldn't even tell me if the request for my husband's passport had been dealt with. I really hate the UKBA sometimes.

renu

Post by renu » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:14 pm

hi guys, i am back from my holiday and i found my PR waiting for me at my place. HO issued my PR on the 25th March and SD was on the 27th March.exactly 6 months of wait. thanks for all who supported me while i was waiting. the tiime line for waiting did drive me mad at times...lol
Congrats to all those who have received their PR and Good luck to those who still waiting. i am happy that i can show my work place my new status and keep my job...lol
this forum is very useful and helpful, thank you.

kkworla

Post by kkworla » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 am

Hello all I got my PR yesterday in the morning. After more than six months of wait. My PR was issued on the 17th of march so it takes some considerably amount of time to be delivered looking at the time I got it in the post.

My Time Line

Sent application 14th of September 2012
17th of September 2012 HO recieved application
15th of October COA sent from HO
17th of march 2013 PR issued
04th April 2013 PR recived in the post

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE STILL WAITING.......... :D :D :D :D