ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 am

Hi EgyptianLover,
Congratz.....
I am very happy that you got your RC....
Waiting for mine desprately wanted to visit my family.

I don't know when i will get my passport back..

dcruz

Post by dcruz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 pm

ahmad_785 wrote:
Egyptian lover wrote:

Ahmad salam... Hats ur EEA nationality and yours? There are idiotssssssss
w/salam
mine is pakistani
wife is spanish
requested passports back three times no reply whats so ever... i don't know what to do exactly man really pissing me off.
Salam Ahmad it's 6 months today for u did u call them

enic
Newly Registered

Post by enic » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Congratulations Egyptian lover! Seems UKBA remembered our applications!

We've just received ours too, mine's dated 16 March and my non-EEA partner's RC was issued on 19th Feb, they kept it for 6 weeks before sending it...

Anyway, I'm glad this nightmare is over, thank you everyone for your support and I pray that your RCs will soon arrive safely, too.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any sort of advice, I've done the application myself and read up a lot on it in the process.

Egyptian lover

Post by Egyptian lover » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 pm

enic wrote:Congratulations Egyptian lover! Seems UKBA remembered our applications!

We've just received ours too, mine's dated 16 March and my non-EEA partner's RC was issued on 19th Feb, they kept it for 6 weeks before sending it...

Anyway, I'm glad this nightmare is over, thank you everyone for your support and I pray that your RCs will soon arrive safely, too.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any sort of advice, I've done the application myself and read up a lot on it in the process.
Thanks man.. And yeah our RC issued close enough on dates ..

Its Time for Egyptian Lover to go to Egypt for Holiday and see family :)

Good luck all
Application sent : 18/10/12
received : 19/10/12
COA received : 21/10/12 ( with right to work)
Passport requested 9/3/13.
Passport received with RC 3/4/2012
(RC issued 15/3/13 , Letter dated 27/3/13)

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 pm

@enic: did u request them for ur passport or without request u got ur RC.

music2013
Newly Registered

Post by music2013 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 pm

EEA2 28/01/2013
COA Received :04/03/2013 no right to work( Informed my MP)
RC ISSUED 06/03/2013
passport Request :18/03/2013 and 28/03/2013
RC Received 04/04/2013

Charlie77

Post by Charlie77 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm

I bet u most OCT applicants RC's have already been issued but just gathering dust at Ukba, need my RC desperately pls Lord help me???

app sent: 17/1012
received: 18/10/12
COA: 23/10/12
Passports request: 04/04/13
RC: ??????

Never give up

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

congrats to all of you guys who received theirs i don't know what on earth are they doing with my doc,passport and RC i requested my wife passport back and they just send hers back received today but where is my passport and RC? GOD knows only......
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

enic
Newly Registered

Post by enic » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm

sharingbuzz wrote:@enic: did u request them for ur passport or without request u got ur RC.
Nope, haven't contacted them since I've sent my application back in Oct 2012. Wrote them a letter to update them about my employment status change but I guess the decision was already made before that anyway, since the RC is dated 19 Feb and I've sent the letter on 18 March.

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi I am new to this forum,
As you can see from my signature : i still havent recieved my COA since application date of 19th nov 2012.
I have contacted them through emails, letters, telephone & MP & solicitors, but no reply.
Is anybody in a similar situation?
Is there any advice that someone can give me?

RC....
Newly Registered

Emplyer changed number

Post by RC.... » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Employer changed number do you think it is important to inform them?
Should I send a letter to their Liverpool address?
What do you think guys?

Babz
Member of Standing

Re: Emplyer changed number

Post by Babz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 pm

RC.... wrote:Employer changed number do you think it is important to inform them?
Should I send a letter to their Liverpool address?
What do you think guys?
I believe that's what you should do.HO normally refuse applications if they cant get hold of employers.You can also ask your employer to notify the HO in writing,quoting you as reference.

RC....
Newly Registered

Post by RC.... » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you for your advice!
So they are usually calling the employers?
I will even provide his sell phone not to miss this call.
Have a good evening.

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Post by rodrigopr84 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

anisatam wrote:Hi I am new to this forum,
As you can see from my signature : i still havent recieved my COA since application date of 19th nov 2012.
I have contacted them through emails, letters, telephone & MP & solicitors, but no reply.

I Applied on the same day as you, ask for my passport and got my RC, I would ask for it, nothing to lose, good luck.

riad2525
Newly Registered

EEA2 timeline

Post by riad2525 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

hi guys im still waiting for COA to show my rights to live and work in uk especilay that today I reciev a letter from the company where I work to show them update of my visa or this document of COA

I can lose my job if I faild to show them a proof to work in uk ???
my appointement with the HR of the company is on Monday 8 April

thanx for evryone

Application sent : 14/03/13
received : Monday18/03/13
COA received : ??????????
Last edited by riad2525 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

riad2525
Newly Registered

EEA2 timeline

Post by riad2525 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

hi guys im still waiting for COA to show my rights to live and work in uk especilay that today I reciev a letter from the company where I work to show them update of my visa or this document of COA

thanx for evryone

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 pm

rodrigopr84 wrote:

I Applied on the same day as you, ask for my passport and got my RC, I would ask for it, nothing to lose, good luck.
But dont I need to ask for the passport only if its in an emergency?
did you get you RC on paper?

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Post by rodrigopr84 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

anisatam wrote:
rodrigopr84 wrote:

I send an email saying that I need to travel for an urgent family matter, my passport arrived with RC, I have seen a lot of people here doing the same thing ans getting it, if they send you passport without RC the only trouble will be carrying a4 and passport.

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

rodrigopr84 wrote:
anisatam wrote:
rodrigopr84 wrote:

I send an email saying that I need to travel for an urgent family matter, my passport arrived with RC, I have seen a lot of people here doing the same thing ans getting it, if they send you passport without RC the only trouble will be carrying a4 and passport.
Which email address did you send the email to?

RC....
Newly Registered

Post by RC.... » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:06 pm

thanx for evryone

I also applied in March and received it after 21 days it should come these days. I think calling would not speed it up. I would give them a copy of your visa and passport and I would say that you are very sorry but CO is being sent within a month and it is maybe delayed because of holidays but they can call BA to confirm you sent your application..

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Post by rodrigopr84 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Babz wrote:
rodrigopr84 wrote:
anisatam wrote:
rodrigopr84 wrote:

Liverpool Euro Passport Returns <LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

and provide your name, passport/identity card number and if applicable postage reference number.

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm

rodrigopr84 wrote:
Babz wrote:
rodrigopr84 wrote:
anisatam wrote:

Liverpool Euro Passport Returns <LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

and provide your name, passport/identity card number and if applicable postage reference number.
Thanks

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 pm

[quote="Babz"][quote="MissIshMish"]Re-Submitted EEA1 and EEA2 received 17/09/2012
NO COA, NO RC

I have yet to hear from my MP about what the UKBA responded. UKBA admitted last week they have not yet processed my application. My post-study visa expired 11/10/12 and I have no COA to at least show UK Border that I have not illegally overstayed, nor do I have my tracking number as the husband lost it. Any suggestions of how to go about asking for a COA or a letter confirming my application has been with UKBA since last September?[/quote]
You don't need to bother yourself proving to UKBA you've not overstayed.They normally log-in your application to the system as soon as they receive it. Moreover, your legality as family of EEA does not depend on your date of application,it depends on the day your EEA family starts exercising his/her EU treaty rights.
Regarding your COA, you can consider writing, requesting them to issue you a COA. Do address/provide the following on THE TOP LEFT SIDE of your envelop as follows:

Full name:
Date of birth:
Nationality:
Date of Application/postage:
Type(s) of Application:

Good luck[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the US Embassy, Customs and solicitors said that I do need to provide a written confirmation from UKBA saying they did receive my application in September to prove I did not overstay. I wrote about my COA and have chased to no success. I'm hoping I receive it but with three members of UKBA being very rude and saying they don't have to issue me a COA it is a bit disheartening.

My next plan of action is just to keep calling and e-mailing everyday after I check in with the MP tomorrow. My EEA husband sent in his EEA1 application along with my EEA2. This whole process is crazy.

Sending good vibes to everyone who is yet to receive their RC.

Thaks for the tip though Babz!

enic
Newly Registered

Post by enic » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am

MissIshMish wrote:
Babz wrote:
MissIshMish wrote:Re-Submitted EEA1 and EEA2 received 17/09/2012
NO COA, NO RC

I have yet to hear from my MP about what the UKBA responded. UKBA admitted last week they have not yet processed my application. My post-study visa expired 11/10/12 and I have no COA to at least show UK Border that I have not illegally overstayed, nor do I have my tracking number as the husband lost it. Any suggestions of how to go about asking for a COA or a letter confirming my application has been with UKBA since last September?
You don't need to bother yourself proving to UKBA you've not overstayed.They normally log-in your application to the system as soon as they receive it. Moreover, your legality as family of EEA does not depend on your date of application,it depends on the day your EEA family starts exercising his/her EU treaty rights.
Regarding your COA, you can consider writing, requesting them to issue you a COA. Do address/provide the following on THE TOP LEFT SIDE of your envelop as follows:

Full name:
Date of birth:
Nationality:
Date of Application/postage:
Type(s) of Application:

Good luck
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the US Embassy, Customs and solicitors said that I do need to provide a written confirmation from UKBA saying they did receive my application in September to prove I did not overstay. I wrote about my COA and have chased to no success. I'm hoping I receive it but with three members of UKBA being very rude and saying they don't have to issue me a COA it is a bit disheartening.

My next plan of action is just to keep calling and e-mailing everyday after I check in with the MP tomorrow. My EEA husband sent in his EEA1 application along with my EEA2. This whole process is crazy.

Sending good vibes to everyone who is yet to receive their RC.

Thaks for the tip though Babz!
Hi MissIshMish,

I might not understand the whole situation too well, but as far as I know,
the registration with UKBA is voluntary and not mandatory and your
rights to stay in UK are derived from your husband's EU Treaty rights.

Meaning that as soon as he started exercising his Treaty rights in UK,
your immigration status changes automatically, regardless whether you
applied for RC and have a CoA or not. For travelling and employment
purposes it may mean that you have more hassle, but if you can provide
evidence of your relationship, his EU nationality and his employment,
you don't need CoA or RC.

RC is just there to simplify it for you (oh the irony) without having to
prove your legal immigration status every time you need to.

Good luck with this whole UKBA nightmare (I had 6 months of it)
and my sincerest hopes it all resolves quickly and easily for you!

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Post by Ms.K » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:50 am

My husband RC received :D

Thanks a lot I appreciate for the support and information given.