ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Checklist for ILR (HSMP+Tier1)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

emuser

Documents Checklist for ILR (HSMP+Tier1)

Post by emuser » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 am

Hi, since I am not able to find any sticky posts for the Documents checklist for ILR, I am opening this new topic.

My Case - HSMP(2 yrs) + Tier 1(3 yrs)
In the above case, can anyone please list down the document checklist required for ILR.

Thanks for the time.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 am

Docs depend on your circumstances. Best list your docs you're planning to produce and people here would correct you.
Goodluck.

emuser

Post by emuser » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 am

I am due for ILR next month and planning to apply mid of May & I am applying as a single person (no dependents)

a. Passport

b. Bank Statement & Payslip from June 2012 as I was unemployed before that. But I have a income of £33k in the below 11 onths, hope this is fine? But experts pls confirm.
1. June 2012
2. July 2012
3. Aug 2012
4. Sept 2012
5. Oct 2012
6. Nov 2012
7. Dec 2012
8. Jan 2012
9. Feb 2012
10. Mar 2012
11. Apr 2012
All the payslips were attasted by Employer as it is a Soft copy printouts.

c. Employement History letter from HMRC for past 5 yrs.
Already got this, but the letter shows multiple Paye Rerference(including my previous employers whom i left 3 years back) for the year 2012-2013.
I am talking with HMRC about this, but I doubt whether I would get any response before I appear.
Would this have any impact on my application. Experts please...

d. Document showing the day's I was outside UK. I was outside UK for a total of 170 days in the Past 5 years. Downloaded the template from our forum. But this will be a self signed document with reference to date stamps in Passport.
Someone said we have to get it authorised from our Employer's that for those day's we are paid in UK. I know getting attested by employer is mandatory for Tier 2, but is this required for Tier 1 also (i never been in UK on WP or Tier2)? Experts please confirm.

e. Life in UK Pass Certificate

Is there anything I missed. Experts please help exspecially on point D & C.

Thanks for your time & help.

fomsand1

Post by fomsand1 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

Looks good but don't forget absence letter from your employers and also copies of everything you've got. Good luck, you should be fine with these.