ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OLD FLR(M) waiting times Thread

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am

Hello All,

For the convenience of all, I've just updated the templates section with a new Savings Calculator. Please feel free to use it and report it to me if it behaves otherwise.

Reminder: This calculator is exclusive for Further Leave to Remain/Enter Only.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

LJLASY
Newly Registered

Re: Time FLR

Post by LJLASY » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am

mrsabih wrote:
LJLASY wrote:
mrsabih wrote:
LJLASY wrote:Today 10 months still waiting
why dont you make complaint
my solicitor said the time is deferent from one to other
And I have to Waite . She just sand 2 letter for them and no reply.
I have to Waite :roll:
I suggest you make complaint it will work solicitor just send normal letters they dont do complaints
How I do complaint ? What to do ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 am

LJLASY wrote:How I do complaint ? What to do ?
You can tailor this Complaint Template to suit your purpose.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

meemyself&I

Passport and docs received

Post by meemyself&I » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 am

I have today received my passports and all documents which were sent in support of my application. BRP already received last week.

Having read the letter, it states the following:

"Consideration has been given under the Immigration Rules Appendix FM paragraph R-LTR.1.1 (a) to (c)".

Further down it states:

"Because of your particular circumstances, you have been granted leave within the Immigration Rules under D-LRTP1.1 of Appendix FM"

Further down, it states:

"In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of at least 60 months in the UK on with limited leave granted because of your family life with a partner".

Could someone please help me understand it, also if i can still apply straight away for ILR given the fact that I have been on PBS dependant visa for the last 9 years.

Thanks in advance.
God's divine child

Jeva
Newly Registered

Additional docs

Post by Jeva » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am

Hi all,

I've been following this forum for a while and it helped me a lot - it seems that FLR(M) applications are processed faster now.

I applied for FLR(M) on 20 Feb 2013, did bio test on 15 Mar 2013 and today I received a letter from the Agency asking for some additional documents. The letter itself is dated 26 Mar and they require me to reply before 9th April otherwise my application may be refused.

The thing is I received it only this afternoon (4th April, thursday!) which means that I only have a couple of days for preparing additional documents.

I don't know the reason why their letters take so long to be delivered but it was the same with the biometrics letter - they gave me 15 days to do the test but they'd already taken like 8 days. This is very, very annoying.

LJLASY
Newly Registered

Post by LJLASY » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
LJLASY wrote:How I do complaint ? What to do ?
You can tailor this Complaint Template to suit your purpose.
Thank you

phraxed
Newly Registered

Post by phraxed » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello guys just a last favour. I am a noob with these refusal letters. Could someone please look into it and tell me if there is any way I can appeal it according to Human Rights. Please help me!

My documents are in the link

Many thanks
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/7893377/file.html

dazzle

Post by dazzle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello everyone,

Thought I would add our dates for the FLR (M) application:

Application sent: 23/02/13
Application delivered: 26/02/13
Acknowledgement letter dated: 27/02/13
Payment taken: 27/02/13
Biometrics letter dated: 06/03/13
Biometrics letter received: 15/03/13
Biometrics done: 15/03/13
BRP received: 04/04/13
Passport and documents received: 04/04/13

This was for a spouse visa extension (delayed travel to the UK by almost 2 years).

One problem is that many of our documents were not returned. Particularly old employment reference letters (irreplacable originals). Is there a special email address to ask for these documents back?

Good luck for all still in the system, and thanks to others for the info on this forum :)

nats

Sheffield PEO Experience

Post by nats » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Sheffield PEO Experience today not as good as i thought of. On 1st window I asked for Set(m). Lady said I think you can apply on Set(O) but I will confirm from supervisor. And she came with not much good news, she said I have to apply for FLR(M) as Set(m) is for those whose partner was on PBS of settlement route not on 10 year long residence based ILR like tier 4 PBS as in my case.
And then he told in next appointment i can apply for SET(M) as they dont take 2 applications in single appointment. and she was not convinced any way. Then my FLR(M) case was decided and approval letter was handed over by case worker. I asked him if I can apply for Set(M) now. He said not in this appointment. I asked was it possible if I could directly apply Set(M). He said YES. I said but the lady on 1st window told that I cant. He asked who was she let me find out. He came in and came back and said whatever that lady said it was true. U can apply Set(M) in next appointment or by post. And on my query he replied if u want to consider ur existing 2 year stay for qualification period you should apply b4 6th April and should explain in cover letter that u r qualifying for 2 year as of now. Now I will post my Set(M) tomorrow.

Damanishallo or anyone, I want to ask for any reference on UKBA website for this 2 year qualification period could be combination of PBS and FLR(M) so that I can refer it in my cover letter?
2- Will they consider my postal date (5th April) or their receiving date (6th April) to decide wether I am under rules b4 6th April or not? If anyone can reply urgently as I need to post it tomorrow morning. thanks.

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

hi

Post by mrsabih » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi all Good news My waite is over now thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk to Allah (God)
BRP received with 30 months visa granted here is my details

Applied 19th october 2012
Bio done 31st december 2012
additional document requested 20th feb 2013
additional doc send 14th march 2013
BRP received 04/04/2013
Documents waiting.....
I am very happy May Allah will send all other visas aswell who is waiting very long this forum is really help full i will keep in touch
take care all of you
Do good and get reward

meemyself&I

Re: Sheffield PEO Experience

Post by meemyself&I » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 pm

And on my query he replied if u want to consider ur existing 2 year stay for qualification period you should apply b4 6th April and should explain in cover letter that u r qualifying for 2 year as of now. Now I will post my Set(M) tomorrow.

Damanishallo or anyone, I want to ask for any reference on UKBA website for this 2 year qualification period could be combination of PBS and FLR(M) so that I can refer it in my cover letter?
2- Will they consider my postal date (5th April) or their receiving date (6th April) to decide wether I am under rules b4 6th April or not? If anyone can reply urgently as I need to post it tomorrow morning. thanks.[/quote]

Thanks for this update. I asked a similar question but i did not get an answer. I am in the same situation as you, and I only just received my FLR M biometric last week, and the supporting documents today. I have everything ready so, i will post the form tomorrow, as i do not want to loose out on the previous 9 years which i have been a PBS tier 4 dependant.
God's divine child

nats

Post by nats » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Good luck to both of us :),
I insisted case worker to put this thing in my case that i m eligible for Set(M) from toda, so the next case worker don't refuse it due to ignorance. But he said he can't write it or he will loose my job this way :) but u can mention relevant rules in cover letter including that Relevant PBS dependent includes TIER4 dependents as well. You should also do that coz most of them forget this. I hope it turns out well
meemyself&I wrote:
Thanks for this update. I asked a similar question but i did not get an answer. I am in the same situation as you, and I only just received my FLR M biometric last week, and the supporting documents today. I have everything ready so, i will post the form tomorrow, as i do not want to loose out on the previous 9 years which i have been a PBS tier 4 dependant.

tomas2013
Newly Registered

Post by tomas2013 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 pm

azz

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 pm

meemyself&I wrote:I asked a similar question but i did not get an answer.
Follow this post
Skydrives, Templates

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Graph as of today

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Skydrive Graph looks much better these days...Touch Wood...

Skydrives, Templates

Maliksahb

Post by Maliksahb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:49 pm

I have recently sent a complain to UKBA Cheif exective and also my local MP because my application is with UKBA more then 6 months now. I don't know what the hell services they are providing to us.

I think anyone who are being treated like this please speak out now.

Graceofgod

Post by Graceofgod » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Coc-Ice wrote:HI all,

I guess my CW must have visited this forum..LOL I got my refusal letter today in reply to my Leave to remain as a partner (unmarried). So happy to be out of the misery of waiting and stalking the postman!

Just a quick help needed from the GURU's on this forum regarding my appeal. My refusal was based on a few reasons, first CW mentioned that we haven't been living together for 2 years which is the requirement(That was expected). Second, My partner and I had a joint income over 18,600 but CW mentioned that I didnt provide a letter from her employer confirming how long she has been working there and her salary (I did attach copies of her payslips). I provided a letter from my employer and also my pay slips. They however said they are not able to take any potential employment I have into consideration.

Lastly, we have a 4 months old Son, who is a British Citizen and settled here. He was born 5 weeks after I sent off my application, so I sent his birth certificate and family pictures to the CW in February. CW received and acknowledged that I had a Child who is British but still refused to grant a leave to remain based on family life because he/she is not satisfied that I have a genuine relationship with my Son. :shock: :twisted:
Now this last part is what I don't understand!!!! How am I suppose to prove that I have a relationship with my own SON? He bears my last name as I am name of his BC, he lives with us. My partner and I pay council tax, electricity, gas, rent without the help of the government..Is this not enough?

Will be glad if any of the GURU's can give me an idea of how they expect me to prove this. Send them a summary of every minute of his life since he was born? Or send them every single picture I have taken since? I have the right to appeal and I am already preparing the ammunition to WIN the war against removal! :P
Hi sorry to hear that but what is your income excluding your partner's salary? If your salary on its own is more than required threshold then they should take into account even if there is no sponsor's employment letter. Gurus will definitely give some insights into your case.
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

@Graceofgod thanks for the reply. My annual earning was 13k which was only from a part time job 8) because of the hours restriction on my tier-4! I didnt want to risk the wrath of UKBA by working more hours which could have taken me above the limit..I submitted a letter from my employer confirm my pay and also how long I have been working the company.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

LJLASY
Newly Registered

Post by LJLASY » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Maliksahb wrote:I have recently sent a complain to UKBA Cheif exective and also my local MP because my application is with UKBA more then 6 months now. I don't know what the hell services they are providing to us.

I am waiting more than you 10 months and I think to do a complain to UKBA but I will wait until the end of this month

Xiaozhu

Post by Xiaozhu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Why wait? Get your MP involved as soon as possible.
Application recieved: 24 August 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 29 August
BM letter dated: 18 November 2012 (arrived 21 November 2012)
BM given: 22 November 2012
Documents and BRP received: 7 March 2013

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:23 pm

How to fill the section just below 6.8 page 15 of the FLR(M) Form which says
“Add all addresses you have lived at in the 2 years preceding this application if you are applying as an unmarried partner or same-gender partner and have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years”

Because we didn’t live at the current address for the last 2 years and there is no other place to add our previous address but only this place on FLR(m) form. How can we add our previous address:

Also how did you fill 1.17 on page 7 which reads

“Please give details of any previous passports, covering the last 10 years, including where these passports are now”

The space there is so small, what can we write of the previous passport.

And on page 39
10.12. Please state what ties you have with the country where you were
born?

this section is added in the new version 04/13

LJLASY
Newly Registered

Post by LJLASY » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Xiaozhu wrote:Why wait? Get your MP involved as soon as possible.
maybe will take long if I complain :oops:

majojo

Post by majojo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Choc-Ice wrote:@Graceofgod thanks for the reply. My annual earning was 13k which was only from a part time job 8) because of the hours restriction on my tier-4! I didnt want to risk the wrath of UKBA by working more hours which could have taken me above the limit..I submitted a letter from my employer confirm my pay and also how long I have been working the company.
if you are out of term time and have officially finished your course you can work full time

Xiaozhu

Post by Xiaozhu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 am

LJLASY wrote:
Xiaozhu wrote:Why wait? Get your MP involved as soon as possible.
maybe will take long if I complain :oops:
No, that's not true - complaining will not add any time. I'm worried that they have forgotten about your application or lost it, as it is unusual for it to take so long these days. I really think you need to complain as the people on the phone don't know anything about it.
Application recieved: 24 August 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 29 August
BM letter dated: 18 November 2012 (arrived 21 November 2012)
BM given: 22 November 2012
Documents and BRP received: 7 March 2013

Maliksahb

Post by Maliksahb » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 am

LJLASY wrote:
Maliksahb wrote:I have recently sent a complain to UKBA Cheif exective and also my local MP because my application is with UKBA more then 6 months now. I don't know what the hell services they are providing to us.

I am waiting more than you 10 months and I think to do a complain to UKBA but I will wait until the end of this month

It is very strange 10 months and you are not asking or complaining about your application. It will not take more time rather then your complaining will help to give your application to pay attention.