ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SammyT
Newly Registered

Post by SammyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

He has live here for a long time but never apply for resident card or permanent residency as he can travel all over the world with his eea passport so no need to apply for anything.

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

SammyT wrote:I have contacted Solvit so I keep you all updated, The waiting is difficult and stressful and really don't know why is taking all this long.
it's very but u can't do nothing but wait my family is going in holiday without me all of them got British and Europian passports except me I can't be bothered calling them its a waste of time if I hear anything I will write in here on this forum ...take care good night

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

SammyT wrote:He has live here for a long time but never apply for resident card or permanent residency as he can travel all over the world with his eea passport so no need to apply for anything.
ok but in order for them to issue to you permanent your partner should have applied it would had made easier for you to get it becoz they are based on your partner not you and it simplifies the application ..

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm

peach83 wrote:yes i used a legal aid reason is because i wanted my application to be well presented and to make sure that i submitted all that was required of me,basically my spouse has been living and working here since 2004,i got my rc in 2007 through marriage and i have 2 eea children and i even included my kids birth certificate in my application pack and yet we've been waiting since end of august with only coa.
is your partner permanently settled in uk!!

SammyT
Newly Registered

Post by SammyT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 pm

No I provided 5 years worth of P60, ulitily bills etc, then he does not need to applied for eea3 but all they need is the prove he has excersie treaty for all those years.and I also read on this furum where people who apply alone for eea4 receives theres.

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

SammyT wrote:No I provided 5 years worth of P60, ulitily bills etc, then he does not need to applied for eea3 but all they need is the prove he has excersie treaty for all those years.and I also read on this furum where people who apply alone for eea4 receives theres.
yes they do after divorce or the other diretive rights they call it something like that but this on is not good as u can't invite no one or stay here permanently

peach83
Newly Registered

Post by peach83 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 am

Yes my spouse is permanently settled here in the UK just that she didn't apply for eea3 to confirm it on her passport however she did have the blue rc for eea national since 2006.

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 am

Hey guys today i called the amazing call center which they dont know nothing and one lady said give me your phone number and someone will call you back with your progress within 24 hours woowwww i mean wooowww A CALL BACK from the uk border agency... :D what more lies can they add to us they dont reply to letter or do they job now they are going to call you back my life is well again they have lift it my spirit in the heavens... I thought i share it with you guys who are waiting well over 7 months Long live the uk border agency...terms and conditions apply lol

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Vinnie21 wrote:Hey guys today i called the amazing call center which they dont know nothing and one lady said give me your phone number and someone will call you back with your progress within 24 hours woowwww i mean wooowww A CALL BACK from the uk border agency... :D what more lies can they add to us...
A call back is highly unlikely but not impossible! Who knows...

Let us know 'what happened next'.

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I just got called from the home office to tell me that I have to wait pretty fast call I have never been called from the home office and never heard it when the lady said will call back I did told her is this a joke but yeah they did call back .....

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Plum70 wrote:
Vinnie21 wrote:Hey guys today i called the amazing call center which they dont know nothing and one lady said give me your phone number and someone will call you back with your progress within 24 hours woowwww i mean wooowww A CALL BACK from the uk border agency... :D what more lies can they add to us...
A call back is highly unlikely but not impossible! Who knows...

Let us know 'what happened next'.
hi plum they just called and told me to wait as usual but they did call ...I still don't believe it

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Vinnie21 wrote:they just called and told me to wait as usual but they did call ...I still don't believe it
Well, I'll be...there are life forms out there after all! I repeat: there are life forms operating from within the UKBA building!

Slander suspended. Hope renewed! :D

jackEM

EEA4 Applicaiton Question

Post by jackEM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Moved
Last edited by jackEM on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammyT
Newly Registered

Post by SammyT » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Finally today I got my PR after nearly 9months. Everyone who have been waiting as long I as have ask your MP for help and also ring your MP at least every week to tell them you still waiting on your PR.

jackEM

Post by jackEM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Congrat Sammy T.

Thanks for the Tip.

Anyone to help me with my query?

Peace

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 pm

SammyT wrote:Finally today I got my PR after nearly 9months. Everyone who have been waiting as long I as have ask your MP for help and also ring your MP at least every week to tell them you still waiting on your PR.
hey man congrat very good news relax now and book ur holidays or u can sue them so they can pay to ur holiday lol enjoy and celebrate ...drinks up yeah

SammyT
Newly Registered

Post by SammyT » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:53 pm

I am just really happy going to treat myself to a new car that my gift to myself for the stress of waiting so long..
Vinnie21 hope you get yours very soon I also has complain to the customer complain hub and interesting I also received a letter from them today dated the day before my PR stamp in my passport telling me sorry for the delay and also pointing out that the 6 months to issue this was just a guidelines and some check take much longer as UKBA have no control over the inquires they make externally and have to wait until those organisation get back to them.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

SammyT wrote:Finally today I got my PR after nearly 9months. Everyone who have been waiting as long I as have ask your MP for help and also ring your MP at least every week to tell them you still waiting on your PR.
Super!

mcclane

coa

Post by mcclane » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I have sent applications EEA3&EEA4 one month ago and not received certificate of applications yet. I have checked by royal mail website that it has been delivered to home office. What you suggest? As there are two applications sent in the same envelope I think we should receive coa for them!

WebMonkey

Post by WebMonkey » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am

Hello All,

It has been over six months now, I've chased the UK Border Agency and their response was to be patient and could not give me an ETA. I'm not sure how to chase them now, do I get my local MP involved, if so, is there a template of what to say to them?

Also, would it be worth me requesting my passport back? I do need it back as I need to complete an application for work purposes (clearance applications)

Any suggestions are welcomed.

mrbaseball
Newly Registered

Latest update of my EEA4 visa

Post by mrbaseball » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:27 pm

After contacting my MP a second time and requesting my passport back a second time, our passports finally arrived. But they were minus my IRL visa. Quite disappointed as they had 5 1/2 months to process my application but didn't. Does anyone know if they still process the application (yes I did ask them to continue processing my application when I requested my passports)? And if so, do they get in touch about sending my passport to them to put the visa in the passport? In the letter I received, they said I should apply for EEA visa before returning to the country. I'm not going to fly to NY or LA just to get another visa before returning because UKBA can't get their finger out.

Non-EU Family Member of a Swedish National
Applied for EEA4 28 Oct.
Application received 29 Oct.
CoA received dated 6 Nov.
Passport request 19 Mar
MP contacted and enquires to made by his office 19 Mar
MP replied - HO stated they are still within their 6 months time frame to process visa.
Passports requested again 8 April
MP contacted about UKBA not returning passports in 10 working days
Passport received 12 April with letter dated 9 April
Waiting for the decision on my application

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

WebMonkey wrote:Hello All,

It has been over six months now, I've chased the UK Border Agency and their response was to be patient and could not give me an ETA. I'm not sure how to chase them now, do I get my local MP involved, if so, is there a template of what to say to them?

Also, would it be worth me requesting my passport back? I do need it back as I need to complete an application for work purposes (clearance applications)

Any suggestions are welcomed.
I'm waiting for 7 months and no reply but I can give you something that will go strait to your case worker but I can't assure you that u will get the documents but you will get a call back but pls be polite and sound like you are stressed ok e-mail me on vinnieda21@googlemail.com and I will reply to you with the info ok good luck

ajentha82
Newly Registered

Post by ajentha82 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

wow...just reading these! Unbelievable. Guess the HO haven't changed in the last 5 years. I remember our application took more than 6 months. (EEA1/2); we did get our pasports back; as I had to travel abroad. However there was this European watchdog where you could complain. Which I did (official complain) - advised by another board member. And before you knew it they came back apologising stating they had a reorganisation or they had to move office ....can't really remember. But was the biggest Bull *&(& I've heard. They did process it within a month of complaining I believe.
I'll have a look around to see which body it was again; who helped me to put the complain through. I remember I called and kept a log from 6 months onwards of how often I called; how many emails/letters I wrote etc.

I might actually post everything and put in writing a request to post the passports back; as we'll be definately traveling in the next 6 months and we'll also be looking for houses/mortgages...so def need the passports!.

Vinnie21

Post by Vinnie21 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi guys just an email from NWEURODCC to tell me that you application is being processed in 14 days.. That's all

daffodile
Newly Registered

EEA4 applied on 03/01/13 no COA yet;;

Post by daffodile » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi All,

I have applied EEA4 on 03/01/13 without solicitor and sent a letter asking sort of confirmations mid Feb, but didn't receive reply nor COA. To be honest, I didn't even know they should have sent COA before I read mentions here. I do need your advices.

-Could anybody let me know contact numbers or e-mails of relevant dept.? All I have is useless 0845 010 5200 and L2 0QN address. Their web pages for EEA family member don't work tonight!

-I'm planning to travel in May. (I've never imagine it takes so long) and will ask for passport back. I'm wondering it will takes longer without passport and no problem when I get back from abroad with expired Resident Documentation on 04/02/13.

-Can I find new job with expired RD which prove my rights?