ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

131 times viewed but no comments made

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Graceofgod

131 times viewed but no comments made

Post by Graceofgod » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi all
I am just wondering if there are any changes in regards to spouse visa for the spouse whose sponsors are not on the route to settlement visa such as 10 years ILR.
As I heard that previously and posted my wife's application yesterday without submitting her employment letter for the evidence of income.
The income threshold we require to meet is 18600 and my salary on its own is more than £20000. I have submitted my payslips ,bank statements,p60 for last two years and employment letter along with her payslips and bank statements p60 for last year.
Will home office take my income into account and approve her application or they need employment letter of applicant to honour the income of sponsor which exceeds the required threshold.

we would really appreciate your comments and advices .

Regards
Laxman[quote][/quote]
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.

Al Haqq

sorry

Post by Al Haqq » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Please respond to this post if you have any suggestions.
Thanks

fajr

Re: 131 times viewed but no comments made

Post by fajr » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 am

Graceofgod wrote: whose sponsors are not on the route to settlement visa such as 10 years ILR.
What is the status of sponsor?

Graceofgod

Re: 131 times viewed but no comments made

Post by Graceofgod » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:38 am

fajr wrote:
Graceofgod wrote: whose sponsors are not on the route to settlement visa such as 10 years ILR.
What is the status of sponsor?
hi,
The status of sponsor is ILR holder on 10 years lawful stay basis since march 2013.
Thank you.
Regards
Laxman
Information or Advice provided by me is general in nature and based on my own limited expertise hence shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.