ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3/4 more than 6 months!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nemerkh

EEA3/4 more than 6 months!!

Post by nemerkh » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Hello
I am a family member of an EEA citizen. Been in the UK for more than 5 years and my spouse is practicing EU rights since day 1.
We have sent EEA3+4 applications for a permanent Residence and we received a letter that they have my application and thats it.
once the 6 months passed, i sent an email to passport returns as there was noone else i can contact, stating the 6 months have passed, where are our passports and that we DONT need them for urgent travel. 3 days later we got the passports on their own (without supporting docs or application) and a letter saying that they will contact us whenever they need us to send the passes.
My question is, applications have been more than 6 months now; what do we do?? who do we contact?? what happens? i have been reading on the ukba site and no success in finding a contact detail!! please help!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Their contact is same as written on application. However, you can involve your local MP to follow your application and the same many members have done.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

nemerkh

Post by nemerkh » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 am

Thanks for the quick reply. Problem is the letter that i got has a blank next to where it shouldve had a phone number which doesnt really help.

nemerkh

Post by nemerkh » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

i mean is there any phone number in liverpool i can call to ask about the process?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 pm

You can call them at 01516725626 but most likely will not be told the current status of application by the operator.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 am

Write a letter, send it recorded delivery asking for prompt resolution.