ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any traveling to Solihul PEO on 1st May from London?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DesiBoys

Any traveling to Solihul PEO on 1st May from London?

Post by DesiBoys » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 pm

then pls PM if you are happy to offer a ride - happy to share the cost :) My partner is not able to drive me to the PEO that day and I have an early appt :(

alanwong

Re: Any traveling to Solihul PEO on 1st May from London?

Post by alanwong » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 am

DesiBoys wrote:then pls PM if you are happy to offer a ride - happy to share the cost :) My partner is not able to drive me to the PEO that day and I have an early appt :(
Better go there and stay in a hotel: there are a couple of hotels close to the PEO.

syed_ILR

Re: Any traveling to Solihul PEO on 1st May from London?

Post by syed_ILR » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 am

DesiBoys wrote:then pls PM if you are happy to offer a ride - happy to share the cost :) My partner is not able to drive me to the PEO that day and I have an early appt :(

Try to find a ride on this website mate

http://www.blablacar.com/

do share your experience one you get the ILR :D

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

Cheers thanks.

My case is quite complicated I suppose. Im still waiting for few documents from my employer and have LIUK test this weekend.

SO high chances I may have to postpone the appointment. I'd booked it before 6th april so wont loose £100. But will surely update you all folks. Im yet to fill the form so will be coming back for more questions... :D