ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not Received my BRP Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Not Received my BRP Card

Post by HopeNew » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 pm

I have applied for my Tier 2 visa extension via my sponsored My Tier 2 visa expired on 09-Feb-2013 and LTR has been applied.

On 17-April-2013, I received a letter from UKBA stating that my application for Tier 2 has been approved.The letter is dated 03-04-2013. However I have still not received my BRP cards, although it says in the letter it should be delivered within 7 working days.

I'm in my 8th month of Pregnancy –wanting to bring my Husband's parents to support us from India. However to be able to sponsor their visa, we need our Passports and BRP.

Also, my husband has been offered a job in a company and they are wanting for BRP cards and passports to give him the offer letter.

I have written an email and posted a letter to BRP Delivery however I still have not got any response even though the automated email says that I would get a response within 5 working days.

I'm really stuck and really need some assistance. I'm banking on you for assistance and support.

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 pm

i am in same siutation. My ILR application was approved on 15th April 2013 @ Peo Solihul (premium appointment) and was told that BRP will arive in 5 to 7 working days. many people have received it within 3 days. i am still waiting? sent an email to BRPDelivery last monday but still did not receive any reply.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

zafarkth wrote:i am in same siutation. My ILR application was approved on 15th April 2013 @ Peo Solihul (premium appointment) and was told that BRP will arive in 5 to 7 working days. many people have received it within 3 days. i am still waiting? sent an email to BRPDelivery last monday but still did not receive any reply.
try to call DX courier and ask them any delivery(ukba brp card) on your name

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm

z18runway wrote:
zafarkth wrote:i am in same siutation. My ILR application was approved on 15th April 2013 @ Peo Solihul (premium appointment) and was told that BRP will arive in 5 to 7 working days. many people have received it within 3 days. i am still waiting? sent an email to BRPDelivery last monday but still did not receive any reply.
Calling DX every day from last week but their reply is that they don't have anything pending for my address ?
Don't know what to do?

Is there is any phone number to call?

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

zafarkth wrote:
z18runway wrote:
Calling DX every day from last week but their reply is that they don't have anything pending for my address ?
Don't know what to do?

Is there is any phone number to call?
Then no choice, just wait for brp delivery email, 7-14 working days i assume

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi all,

I received reply from BRPdelivery today staying that my brp will be delivered in 3-7 working days
but for my dependants Brp card they stated that

"This is not a delivery issue – we have had to refer details to the case worker regarding card "

What does this mean? There is no other information in email about next steps. Please can some one suggest what should I do ?