ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About ILTS test and Australia immigration

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

coollover
Newly Registered

About ILTS test and Australia immigration

Post by coollover » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:29 pm

Hello!
I am an Electronic engineer. I am working in Finland now. I have work experience as a lab engineer after I got my BSc about 2,2 years now.
I aslo did my thesis before I got Bsc in Nokia about 6 months. I don't know the immigration office will calculate it or not?
I checked in the web and I found that my nominate a skilled occupation from the SOL is about 60 point for electronic engineer
I don't know my work exeperince above enough for apply or they need at leat 3 years work experience for electronic engineer?
I aslo got BSc with English as a medium of instruction in my school and in my work environment now, I am using english. Is it possible to apply without ILTS, because I don't know I have time for it or not?
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank in advance
BR
Coollover

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:42 am

you said you are electronic engineer. and also said that you worked as lab engineer. Your BSc is in electronics or science(medical) ? You could get your documents accessed before applying. There itself it will be clear wheather you can apply or not.

for english, it is clearly mentioned in their site that if you could prove that youreducation was in english or you are native speaker you do not need any exam for it. In some categories even voccational level english is enough.