ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HopeNew
Newly Registered

BRP not received

Post by HopeNew » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Dear All,

I hope to get some assistance from you all.

I'm on Tier 2 sponsored visa and my husband is on Tier 2 Dependent Visa.
My Visa expired on : 09-Feb-2013 and my LTR has been applied.
My company got a letter stating that my visa is approved on 17-04-2013. The Letter was dated 03-04-2013. However there was no BRP card in the Letter.

My Husband has been offered a job(Yes he can work on Tier 2 Dependent) and recruitment agency is waiting for BRP as we only have our passports.

I'm in my 8th month Pregnancy and planning to bring my parents here to apply their visa in India (via VFS) I need my BRP.

I explained our situation and wrote a mail to BRP Delivery and no response from them for more than 4 days. I called UKBA no help from them. At my work they asked me to contact MP, I have done that no idea when he would write to them.

Timing is very important, I don't want my husband to lose the job mainly my concern is that. Without BRP how can he convince recruitment company for offer letter what are the alternatives?

Other than writing emails and infinitely waiting what else can I do to speed up the BRP delivery process? Is there any company which I can chase? I think my case is an exception, do the UKBA deal with exceptions? Please help :(

alanwong

Re: BRP not received

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 am

HopeNew wrote:Dear All,

I hope to get some assistance from you all.

I'm on Tier 2 sponsored visa and my husband is on Tier 2 Dependent Visa.
My Visa expired on : 09-Feb-2013 and my LTR has been applied.
My company got a letter stating that my visa is approved on 17-04-2013. The Letter was dated 03-04-2013. However there was no BRP card in the Letter.

My Husband has been offered a job(Yes he can work on Tier 2 Dependent) and recruitment agency is waiting for BRP as we only have our passports.

I'm in my 8th month Pregnancy and planning to bring my parents here to apply their visa in India (via VFS) I need my BRP.

I explained our situation and wrote a mail to BRP Delivery and no response from them for more than 4 days. I called UKBA no help from them. At my work they asked me to contact MP, I have done that no idea when he would write to them.

Timing is very important, I don't want my husband to lose the job mainly my concern is that. Without BRP how can he convince recruitment company for offer letter what are the alternatives?

Other than writing emails and infinitely waiting what else can I do to speed up the BRP delivery process? Is there any company which I can chase? I think my case is an exception, do the UKBA deal with exceptions? Please help :(
I think you should have obtained your BRP. In the approval letter, it usually states that BRP will arrive in 7 days, and if it does not arrive in 10 days, you should contact them.

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Post by HopeNew » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 am

Hi,

I already wrote to BRP Delivery. There response after 5 days:

' This has been passed to Caseworker who will be contacting you shortly'.

Why has this been passed to caseworker? Is there any problem with my visa application. I have already got approval letter.

The caseworker has not provided any contact details, other than PO Box number. I did contact write to her, ofcourse no response from her. Please please assist.

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 am

HopeNew wrote:Hi,

I already wrote to BRP Delivery. There response after 5 days:

' This has been passed to Caseworker who will be contacting you shortly'.

Why has this been passed to caseworker? Is there any problem with my visa application. I have already got approval letter.

The caseworker has not provided any contact details, other than PO Box number. I did contact write to her, ofcourse no response from her. Please please assist.
I am in same situation . Our ILR application(main applicant with two dependants) was approved @solihull using premium service on 15th April 2013 but did not receive Brp cards yet.
I sent email to brpdelivery and they replied yesterday that my BRP will be delivered in 3-7 working days but for my dependant , they stated
" this is not a delivery issue, we have had to refer this to caseworker regarding card production"
What does this mean and how much more delay expected?

Anyone , please help

Mas2012
Newly Registered

Post by Mas2012 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 am

Hi There
I am on the same boat as you guys are. My Tier 2 application has been approved on 19th of April 2013, but no BRP yet. I have emailed the guys but no response. I am aware that there was an error in our case, in fact my depdendant did not register with the police in previous application as it was not stated in the BRP, but mine was, they called me and when they realised this, they said they would impose it this time, so, you see an error through their system, that is my only guess why it has taken this long despite the fact I had applied through priority service. However, I must say I am very angry and frustrated at the system which is not efficient at all. We had travel plans which are cancelled and still waiting.

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Another Reply

Post by HopeNew » Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 am

I just emailed back BRP again and they replied again on this Monday 29-04-2013 stating below. I have pasted it below:

I don't know if this is a generic reply or a specific one. I have read in the immigration board that BRP cards after the generation would be handed over to DX courier company for delivery. I have been contacting the company from last 2 days and they say they have nothing on my name.

I'm now wondering when I will receive the cards as they have still not even been handed over to courier company.

This is really frustrating..and really really testing my patience.

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

We can confirm that the BRP has been produced recently and should be out for delivery within 3 – 7 working days. Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm. Please note that on delivery the courier will require proof of identity (such as your passport, driving licence or bank card) and a signature to confirm receipt of the package.

We are unable to provide you with any other delivery details at the moment

You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received your BRP.

Thank you

BRP Delivery Team

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Post by HopeNew » Wed May 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Has any one received the BRP after the automated mail that BRP will be delivered within 3 to 7 working days? Please can you respond. And also let me know how many days after the automated mail can I expect the BRP.

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm

HopeNew wrote:Has any one received the BRP after the automated mail that BRP will be delivered within 3 to 7 working days? Please can you respond. And also let me know how many days after the automated mail can I expect the BRP.
I have an update,
I received email from Brpdelivery on last Friday that my BRP will be delivered in next 3-7 working days. I received my BRP yesterday.

Still my dependants cads not arrived as Brpdelivery email last Friday stated that they are referring this to caseworker. No update afterwards. I have sent emil again to Brpdelivery on Monday , still waiting for reply

Do you have any experience of such thing like referring to caseworker situation