ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Solihull 18/04/13

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

netizen
Newly Registered

ILR Success Solihull 18/04/13

Post by netizen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi all,

HSMP + TIER 1 general.
Appt time 10:30

Reached Peo at 10:00. After security checks at the the reception the lady was confused as I Used old form 12/2012 and checked with her colleagues and said yes you can apply until 27th april using this and just gave me a payment sheet from the new form to fill again and then the token.
Waiting starts here, was called by the CW at 11:15.
1. Payment first
2. Checked PP mine and dependant (spouse)
3. Asked for Payslips and bank statements
4.Asked for LIUK
5. Cohab Docs had loads of them (Just three were taken)
Looked at the absences which were 95 days during past 5 years (no question asked. I had my employer letter detailing absences. But I haven't provided). Was told to be seated outside again and wait to be called for biometrics. Was called at 12:30 and my bad Biometrics results were down as the national bio system is not givin any results.

To cut short staff there worked overtime , took biometrics again at 4 pm for all applicants including me and gave the results to every1 in just under 20 mins.
Sorry for the typos and short story as I'm fully loaded with the finest whiskies :lol:

And a huge thanks to this amazing forum

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Success Solihull 18/04/13

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:52 pm

netizen wrote:Hi all,

HSMP + TIER 1 general.

Reached Peo at 10:00. After security checks at the the reception the lady was confused as I Used old form 12/2012 and checked with her colleagues and said yes you can apply until 27th april using this and just gave me a payment sheet from the new form to fill again and then the token.
1. Payment first
4.Asked for LIUK
Looked at the absences which were 95 days during past 5 years (no question asked. I had my employer letter detailing absences. But I haven't provided). Was told to be seated outside again and wait to be called for biometrics. Was called at 12:30 and my bad Biometrics results were down as the national bio system is not givin any results.

To cut short staff there worked overtime , took biometrics again at 4 pm for all applicants including me and gave the results to every1 in just under 20 mins.
Sorry for the typos and short story as I'm fully loaded with the finest whiskies :lol:

Congratulations Mate. Worth the wait. Did you Apply as a W.P/Tier 2 applicant. How many month's Bank statements and Pay slips did you provide to CW. How did you find Solihull PEO. Isn't it close to the station?
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

netizen
Newly Registered

Post by netizen » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Kevin24 wrote:

HSMP + TIER 1 general.

1. Payment first
4.Asked for LIUK

Congratulations Mate. Worth the wait. Did you Apply as a W.P/Tier 2 applicant. How many month's Bank statements and Pay slips did you provide to CW. How did you find Solihull PEO. Isn't it close to the station?
Kevin as I mentioned earlier its Tier 1. 12 months payslips and statements. Solihull staff were really nice and cheerful. I was by my car so dont really know the station

Jav13
Newly Registered

Post by Jav13 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Congratulations .... And thanks for sharing ur experience. I also have appointment on 22nd of April at Solihull...

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

netizen wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:

HSMP + TIER 1 general.

1. Payment first
4.Asked for LIUK

Kevin as I mentioned earlier its Tier 1. 12 months payslips and statements. Solihull staff were really nice and cheerful. I was by my car so dont really know the station
Thank you for your immediate reply.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Kevin,
It is 5 -7 minutes walk from Station towards towncenter

samrobert
Newly Registered

Post by samrobert » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 am

Hi,

did they ask u to fill a questionnaire also did it contain any question regarading public fund if yes..then what was the question..

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

HSMP + TIER 1 general.

1. Payment first
4.Asked for LIUK

Many congrats

Did u receive your BRP card yet?

My appointment was on 15th April @ solihull with two dependants and approved on same day. I did not yet received our BRP card and now worried.

Is it common as my people receive BRP after three day

Anyone can help please?

Jav13
Newly Registered

Post by Jav13 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm

My ilr was approved at Solihull on the 22nd of April but still waiting for Biometric card!!!!

zafarkth
Newly Registered

Post by zafarkth » Wed May 01, 2013 11:44 am

Jav13 wrote:My ilr was approved at Solihull on the 22nd of April but still waiting for Biometric card!!!!
i got my BRP card yesterday but still not received BRP cards for my dependants.

sent 2nd email to BRPDelivery but no reply yet from them

Jav13
Newly Registered

Post by Jav13 » Sun May 05, 2013 6:37 am

zafarkth wrote:
Jav13 wrote:My ilr was approved at Solihull on the 22nd of April but still waiting for Biometric card!!!!
i got my BRP card yesterday but still not received BRP cards for my dependants.

sent 2nd email to BRPDelivery but no reply yet from them
Thank God!!! finally I got my BRP card :D