ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Taking T1 PSW fiancee on honeymoon after wedding

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kbcs6dpm
Newly Registered

Taking T1 PSW fiancee on honeymoon after wedding

Post by kbcs6dpm » Thu May 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi all, I have a quick query that I am hoping you can provide advice on.

I am a British citizen and am engaged to someone that is here on a "t1 hs post study leave to remain" visa. We are getting married this July 2013 and her visa lasts until August 2014. Once we're married, we would like to go on honeymoon. So I was wondering if there are any restrictions on her ability to leave the UK for a period of two weeks, or if there are any restrictions on countries we can go to for our honeymoon?

I would greatly appreciate some advice about this so that we can prepare for our future.

Thanks in advance for your replies and advice.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

By marrying you, she is changing her Civil status rather than her immigration status, so there is no problem for her to continue as a PBS migrant if she so chooses.