ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

HI guys,

I have contacted Rob's office regarding my case who said that the Ukba has made a decision on my case and sent it on the 30st ,

Do you guys know how long it'll take for me to receive the documents? Also do you think they've sent it other than special or recorded delivery? Coz if so i would already have received it.

Please answer mates

liucija
Newly Registered

Post by liucija » Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 pm

biefacitizen wrote:HI guys,

I have contacted Rob's office regarding my case who said that the Ukba has made a decision on my case and sent it on the 30st ,

Do you guys know how long it'll take for me to receive the documents? Also do you think they've sent it other than special or recorded delivery? Coz if so i would already have received it.

Please answer mates
I know that for some people even if you provided special delivery envelope they post by second class, sometimes by first. depends what's coming to their heads.. but hopefully they sent yours by first. :)

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Thu May 02, 2013 3:22 pm

liucija wrote:

Please answer mates
I know that for some people even if you provided special delivery envelope they post by second class, sometimes by first. depends what's coming to their heads.. but hopefully they sent yours by first. :)
Does that mean that the only two ways tey can post are either 1st or 2nd?

If it's 2nd how long will it take if sent on the 30th of April?

liucija
Newly Registered

Post by liucija » Thu May 02, 2013 3:27 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
liucija wrote:

Please answer mates

It might be that they have sent by 2nd class as first class would arrive in two days normally. second class arrives in 2-4 days. so you should defenetely receive by saturday.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Thu May 02, 2013 3:37 pm

liucija wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
liucija wrote:

Please answer mates
What if it comes Saturday to my solicitor's office and they don't find anyone to collect it? None works in weekends what would happen? Would they have to arrange for another delivery date?

Also, I have tracked the number in the royal mail website an it said that nothing has been sent, does 2nd class not have a tracking number?

Sorry to ask so much I am just so nervous and can't wait for the decision which I hope will be in
My favour

It might be that they have sent by 2nd class as first class would arrive in two days normally. second class arrives in 2-4 days. so you should defenetely receive by saturday.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Thu May 02, 2013 3:54 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
liucija wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
liucija wrote:
What if it comes Saturday to my solicitor's office and they don't find anyone to collect it? None works in weekends what would happen? Would they have to arrange for another delivery date?

Also, I have tracked the number in the royal mail website an it said that nothing has been sent, does 2nd class not have a tracking number?

Sorry to ask so much I am just so nervous and can't wait for the decision which I hope will be in
My favour

Sorry to ask so much I am just so nervous and can't wait for the decision which I hope will be in my favour

diangelo

RC REFUSED

Post by diangelo » Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Timeline
Application sent:03/10.2012
COA received with right to work:17/10/2012
RC:Refused :15/04/2013 with right to appeal
Reason:The company your EEA family member claims to work for cannot be contacted by telephone,As such we are not satisfied that it is a genuine business and cannot verify your EEA national is actually exercising treaty rights.
Very funny.I have appealed anyway.The phone number of the company works perfectly well.

riad2525
Newly Registered

March applicant

Post by riad2525 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

March applicant

hi guys any news of march applicant ???????????

my timeline is
EEA 2 applicant sent 15/03/13
recivied : 16/03/13
COA : RECIVED 08 APRIL 2013 dated in 04 april 2013

RC : still waiting

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Thu May 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Please answer mates
Hi...
When did u sent him email. I mean after how long u recieved response from rob white man.
And also plz share ur time line.
Thanks

gesa
Newly Registered

October applicant...still waiting

Post by gesa » Fri May 03, 2013 11:31 am

Hi guys

I am an October applicant, it has been 6 months now and I havent received anything.

I have requested for my passport to be returned lately and they did. Together with the passport they have sent a letter saying ``We might not need your passport back for sending the residence documentation``.
Does this mean anything in regards to the decicion of my application?

Best of luck to all of you still waiting...
COA 10/01/2013
Passport Requested 25/04/2013
Passport Received 29/04/2013
RC:????????????? still waiting

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Fri May 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi.
I just rang ukba about an hour ago.
They said that they dispatched a packet on 30th april as second class.
And now I m calling yo my solicitor. He said, he haven't been into office, now he said he will go to check his mails in 1 hour so hopefully today I will get my file if not then Saturday or Tuesday then coz monday is bank holiday.
So guys pray for me...
I will update here after getting my package.

flipper77

Re: October applicant...still waiting

Post by flipper77 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

gesa wrote:Hi guys

I am an October applicant, it has been 6 months now and I havent received anything.

I have requested for my passport to be returned lately and they did. Together with the passport they have sent a letter saying ``We might not need your passport back for sending the residence documentation``.
That is just standard wording on the letter. As far as I'm aware, nobody here has had to return their passport in order to receive their RC.
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri May 03, 2013 2:53 pm

My Parcel was ricieved and signed by a certain NASH not NAT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
*Freaking Out*
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

gesa
Newly Registered

Re: October applicant...still waiting

Post by gesa » Fri May 03, 2013 3:08 pm

flipper77 wrote:
gesa wrote:Hi guys

That is just standard wording on the letter. As far as I'm aware, nobody here has had to return their passport in order to receive their RC.

I was hoping that it meant that I was granted the RC :)
Just called UKBA and they said my application is still in process...

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Haven't received anything today..it was sent on 30th april as second class so hopefully I will get it on tuesday...

alijawad786
Mood:

Re: March applicant

Post by alijawad786 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm

riad2525 wrote:March applicant

hi guys any news of march applicant ???????????

my timeline is
EEA 2 applicant sent 15/03/13
recivied : 16/03/13
COA : RECIVED 08 APRIL 2013 dated in 04 april 2013

RC : still waiting
same here applied on 22nd march 2013.
still waiting i think something must come in mid of may...hope for the best.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:16 pm

help needed
my wife was working in a company at that time i applied for and it was through agency they gave us everything pay slips and all documentation still they talk to us and always says that when ever home office will ring we will confirm her employment but infact she is still with same agency but the work location is changed she is no more working in that factory

any suggesstion shell i send the letter of change of employment or what to do?

help neeeded.

thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Fri May 03, 2013 5:24 pm

@Alijawad&786 u need not to worry about telling ukba about this provided she's still with same agency. Telling them might caused confusion as long as she's still working for same agency location of job is irrelevant. Good luck

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm

alijawad786 wrote:help needed
my wife was working in a company at that time i applied for and it was through agency they gave us everything pay slips and all documentation still they talk to us and always says that when ever home office will ring we will confirm her employment but infact she is still with same agency but the work location is changed she is no more working in that factory

any suggesstion shell i send the letter of change of employment or what to do?

help neeeded.

thanks
It is better you notify UKBA of any change in circumstance. UKBA will definitely call her employers contact number and if the number is inactive or not answered,your application will definitely be refused.

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Fri May 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I AM DONE!

Those having problems, do contact Solvit, as they helped us tremendously. These past couple weeks we filed complaints and worked along with Solvit. Now today, out of the blue, my husband says he has a gift. What was that gift? MY EEA RESIDENCE CARD! :)

Thank goodness as we did not have to appeal directly to UKBA. Everything was passed onto Solvit. Solvit managed to get UKBA to review our papers again and the caseworker saw the mistakes and realized they broke EU guidelines. During the course of five weeks from our first contact with Solvit, we got our refusal letters and filed complaints, and now hold my residence card.

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:22 pm

how to inform home office about change of employment?
what documents i need to send them?
also shell i send the copy of coa?

where the postage must be addressed to
specially to WHOM any concerned department where i can inform them??

please reply.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

miryferny
Sri Lanka

Post by miryferny » Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

MissIshMish wrote:I AM DONE!

Those having problems, do contact Solvit, as they helped us tremendously. These past couple weeks we filed complaints and worked along with Solvit. Now today, out of the blue, my husband says he has a gift. What was that gift? MY EEA RESIDENCE CARD! :)

Thank goodness as we did not have to appeal directly to UKBA. Everything was passed onto Solvit. Solvit managed to get UKBA to review our papers again and the caseworker saw the mistakes and realized they broke EU guidelines. During the course of five weeks from our first contact with Solvit, we got our refusal letters and filed complaints, and now hold my residence card.
Congrats :)))
EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 25/04/13
Received by UKBA: 26/04/13
COA (with right to work): 02/05/13
PP return request: 31/05/13
PP returned : 07/06/13
EEA1 & EEA2 : 22/06/13 (issued 17/06/13)

Kostas karas
Newly Registered

Post by Kostas karas » Sat May 04, 2013 12:50 pm

sharingbuzz wrote:Haven't received anything today..it was sent on 30th april as second class so hopefully I will get it on tuesday...
Same for me. Emailed Rob on 30/4 got a reply on thurs that a packet is coming soon. This was actually sent out yesterday and waiting to get it at my solicitors.

By the way i applied on 7/9/12

I was shocked that my email to Rob paid off. Mind you, it is an 8 month wait!

Hopefully next week we can have one problem less in our lives.

shani_798
Newly Registered

Post by shani_798 » Sat May 04, 2013 3:35 pm

EEA2 sent:20/04/13
Received by UKBA: 22/04/13
COA :28/04/2013
RC : ??

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat May 04, 2013 5:52 pm

shani_798 wrote:EEA2 sent:20/04/13
Received by UKBA: 22/04/13
COA :28/04/2013
RC : ??
Shani good luck. Your waiting time jut began.
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.