ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) missing Doctors Letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raaj21
Newly Registered

SET (LR) missing Doctors Letters

Post by Raaj21 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Need some help with filling out the SET (LR).
The following list of requirement for documents to be supplied.

• Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and letters from hospital(s) or other local health service(s)
• Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay
• Gas, electricity and water and other domestic bills or statements for each year of your stay
• Gas, electricity and water and other domestic bills or statements for each year of your stay
• National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms
• HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax paid
• Employer(s) letter(s) confirming the dates during which you have been employed
• Full birth certificate(s), i.e. one which shows the parents names for any of your children born in the UK
• Mortgage document(s) showing any property you own in the UK and/or a letter from your landlord confirming the period of your tenancy
• Any other documents/details which support your application

I have all my previous passports and VISAs showing my eligibility to be in the country?

3 years Student Visa
1.5 years Student Visa
2 years IGS Visa
3 years Tier 1 (G) Visa
2 Years Tier 1 (G) Visa

My passport also has all the stamps from the trips made abroad on holidays during the last 10 years. I have managed to request for my P60s from HMRC and NI Contribution letters. However I am struggling with Doctors letters and Council Tax Bills as I was a student for the first 4 years and thereafter staying at All Bills Inclusive Rental accommodation for a few years and for the last 3 years have been staying at a property rented under my name and have Council Tax Bills, Utility Bills under my name.

Do I need to supply all the above documents? What if some of them are missing?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Raaj21

sublime688

Post by sublime688 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

I think if you can supply those on the list you have, it would be good. Bear in mind that there is hardly too much supporting evidence so I would provide all on the list. The more the better.

If you are struggling with doctor's reports, you can request them from the respective GP with a cheque. They will quote how much you need to pay for the reports

Raaj21
Newly Registered

Post by Raaj21 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 pm

sublime688 wrote:I think if you can supply those on the list you have, it would be good. Bear in mind that there is hardly too much supporting evidence so I would provide all on the list. The more the better.

If you are struggling with doctor's reports, you can request them from the respective GP with a cheque. They will quote how much you need to pay for the reports
Thank you for the prompt reply sublime688

azfa12
Newly Registered

Post by azfa12 » Fri May 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Raaj21 wrote:
sublime688 wrote:I think if you can supply those on the list you have, it would be good. Bear in mind that there is hardly too much supporting evidence so I would provide all on the list. The more the better.

Thank you for the prompt reply sublime688
the LR residence form clearly states that we need to submit all these documents when we dont have our passports to support the 10 years stay.plz dont confuse the caseworker just send the documents which are needed.let me quote the wordings of the form to remove any confusion 'You should also provide documents of the type listed below to show that you were continuously resident in the UK during any periods for
which you are unable to provide a passport
'.
in your case if u have all the passport than u dont need all documents.

Raaj21
Newly Registered

Post by Raaj21 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 am

azfa12 wrote: the LR residence form clearly states that we need to submit all these documents when we dont have our passports to support the 10 years stay.plz dont confuse the caseworker just send the documents which are needed.let me quote the wordings of the form to remove any confusion 'You should also provide documents of the type listed below to show that you were continuously resident in the UK during any periods for
which you are unable to provide a passport
'.
in your case if u have all the passport than u dont need all documents.
Thank you azfa12.

Has anyone applied for SET LR with just the passports and not providing other additional documents and have had a success in getting the ILR?

Niky123
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by Niky123 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:59 pm

@Raaj21, have you been able to find out if you only need to submit your passport for the Ilr application?